Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | anyone for pokemon mystery dungeon rp?
1 2 3 4 5 6
No we can rp without him he said
@Moonpelt
@SeaGodling
@superpapershark
@Aretimes
No we can rp without him he said
@Moonpelt
@SeaGodling
@superpapershark
@Aretimes
Unfortunately, it is ugly, sad but not chocolate, beef clinical carrots.
Ridiculus Bibendum nutrition itself.
@SlyRiolu

(( Ah, I didn't notice that! Alrighty, I'll write up a quick introduction! ))
@SlyRiolu

(( Ah, I didn't notice that! Alrighty, I'll write up a quick introduction! ))
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
@Moonpelt (( Only pinging you so you get my introduction! ))
@SeaGodling
@superpapershark
@SlyRiolu

(( I'm gonna be playing as my Pokesona, actually! She's a fanmade version of an Alola form for Vaporeon. I hope that's allowed.. ^^" ))

The Vaporeon sitting in Dragonite's office was... quite different. She looked more like a "Tropical" version of her species. Her fins ran all along the base of her spine, and her head fin spiked forward into a "Mohawk" look. She's a little shorter and smaller then average, being only two foot and seven inches, but what was really striking about this Vaporeon, was her patterns and markings.

Bright, dangerous looking red-orange Jaguar spots litter her sides, and she has a back-stripe of the same color. Her paws have cream-yellow mitten-markings on her toes. She had light yellow freckles all on her face and legs, as well.

She has a Mystic Water charm hanging from a necklace around her neck and under her white colored "Fin collar," and a slightly worn messenger bag is slung over her shoulder. The Vaporeon looks rather exscited!

"Well, my name's Kaikoa!" the exotic Vaporeon begins, dark purple eyes watching the Dragonite as she smiles. "I'm an Alolan Vaporeon, Water type! I know Ice Beam, Hydro Pump, Quick Attack, and Scald."

She blinks, finned tail twitching gently. "My parents and I moved here from Alola, recently," Kaikoa explains, "Ear fins" perking happily. "I've wanted to be an explorer and a treasure hunter my whole life! So when I saw there was a guild here, I knew it's my destiny to join!"

The Vaporeon's head tilts a little, grinning sheepishly. "W-Well, maybe not destiny, but, it's what I've always wanted to do."
@Moonpelt (( Only pinging you so you get my introduction! ))
@SeaGodling
@superpapershark
@SlyRiolu

(( I'm gonna be playing as my Pokesona, actually! She's a fanmade version of an Alola form for Vaporeon. I hope that's allowed.. ^^" ))

The Vaporeon sitting in Dragonite's office was... quite different. She looked more like a "Tropical" version of her species. Her fins ran all along the base of her spine, and her head fin spiked forward into a "Mohawk" look. She's a little shorter and smaller then average, being only two foot and seven inches, but what was really striking about this Vaporeon, was her patterns and markings.

Bright, dangerous looking red-orange Jaguar spots litter her sides, and she has a back-stripe of the same color. Her paws have cream-yellow mitten-markings on her toes. She had light yellow freckles all on her face and legs, as well.

She has a Mystic Water charm hanging from a necklace around her neck and under her white colored "Fin collar," and a slightly worn messenger bag is slung over her shoulder. The Vaporeon looks rather exscited!

"Well, my name's Kaikoa!" the exotic Vaporeon begins, dark purple eyes watching the Dragonite as she smiles. "I'm an Alolan Vaporeon, Water type! I know Ice Beam, Hydro Pump, Quick Attack, and Scald."

She blinks, finned tail twitching gently. "My parents and I moved here from Alola, recently," Kaikoa explains, "Ear fins" perking happily. "I've wanted to be an explorer and a treasure hunter my whole life! So when I saw there was a guild here, I knew it's my destiny to join!"

The Vaporeon's head tilts a little, grinning sheepishly. "W-Well, maybe not destiny, but, it's what I've always wanted to do."
Horsea stares at this new vaporeon, she had never seen one.. quite like that. Then she shrugged her tail, "the more the merrier!"
Horsea stares at this new vaporeon, she had never seen one.. quite like that. Then she shrugged her tail, "the more the merrier!"
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
"So we got a dual stat good lets go to the bulliten board. I wana do somthing this is what we came for!" I said excited.
@Moonpelt
@SeaGodling
@superpapershark
@Aretimes
"So we got a dual stat good lets go to the bulliten board. I wana do somthing this is what we came for!" I said excited.
@Moonpelt
@SeaGodling
@superpapershark
@Aretimes
@SeaGodling
@superpapershark
@SlyRiolu

After the three Pokemon had left Dragonite's office, Kaikoa took a long moment to look around in awe. The tropical water-child's eyes sparkled. "This place is amazing!" she whisper-yells, tail wagging. "I've seen a lot of Pokemon while my parents and I traveled, but, I've never seen so many working together so well!"

Kaikoa perked up as the Riolu spoke, and she bounded over to the bulletin board. She blinked, wide eyed. "We should probably pick something simple... and get supplies before we head out," she adds, fins perking.
@SeaGodling
@superpapershark
@SlyRiolu

After the three Pokemon had left Dragonite's office, Kaikoa took a long moment to look around in awe. The tropical water-child's eyes sparkled. "This place is amazing!" she whisper-yells, tail wagging. "I've seen a lot of Pokemon while my parents and I traveled, but, I've never seen so many working together so well!"

Kaikoa perked up as the Riolu spoke, and she bounded over to the bulletin board. She blinked, wide eyed. "We should probably pick something simple... and get supplies before we head out," she adds, fins perking.
@ Moonpelt
@SeaGodling
@superpapershark
@Aretimes
@SlyRiolu
((i'm back~))

Sakiya had been following along quietly, continuing to do so as she looked around at her companions.
@ Moonpelt
@SeaGodling
@superpapershark
@Aretimes
@SlyRiolu
((i'm back~))

Sakiya had been following along quietly, continuing to do so as she looked around at her companions.
@Aretimes
((Aesthetic variations are allowed! Just please don't change up the typing or moveset, and note for everyone else- if you'd like to use a pokemon variations post or something of the sort, leave a link to the original and credit the artist. As this town is by the sea, you will see a few Alolans in town, as npcs. Namely, there is the Pika Pancake House led by an Alolan Raichu, but that currently doesn't allow explorers. Untill more is known about Alola, we can only go by looks right now, so no ice vulpixes or littens for anyone just yet!))

@moonpelt
@slyriolu
@seagodling

Leaving the large oak doors behind you, your group quickly realizes how large the guild is. The expedition list and outlaw notice board seem eons away, even though you'd all seen them when you'd entered, it takes a little exploration inside the sandstone walls before you finally find the right area. On the boards, several missions stand out:

Help! Wrong Type Wrong Time
>Hello, my name is Bellsprout, my friend Oddish and I were exploring Windbound Peak, when a mean group of flying types jumped us! I ran as fast as my roots could carry me but I lost Oddish on the way, could you go find her?
(flying, normal, fighting, and psychic, type dungeon)

Lost an Heirloom!

>I was running some important business around Volcano Cove, when I realized that I had misplaced my Expert Belt. To be seen in public without ones is a disgrace as a machamp, and it's been in the family FOR GENERATIONS. Please find it so I can rejoin society.
(fire, ground, water, and rock dungeon)

Punk central Station?
The townspeople have noticed that the local lighthouse has been overrun with ghouls and misbehaving teenagers! The ringleaders, Scraggy and Ghastly, have quite a following, but if you can make it to the top you could fight them head on! -Dragonite
(this is an outlaw fight. The dungeon is ghost, dark, and electric, with a few poison types running around.)

((You guys can all go together or make pairs, if you need to talk ooc about who wants to do what, do so! I'll try to stay on top of it as you guys go. :> ))
@Aretimes
((Aesthetic variations are allowed! Just please don't change up the typing or moveset, and note for everyone else- if you'd like to use a pokemon variations post or something of the sort, leave a link to the original and credit the artist. As this town is by the sea, you will see a few Alolans in town, as npcs. Namely, there is the Pika Pancake House led by an Alolan Raichu, but that currently doesn't allow explorers. Untill more is known about Alola, we can only go by looks right now, so no ice vulpixes or littens for anyone just yet!))

@moonpelt
@slyriolu
@seagodling

Leaving the large oak doors behind you, your group quickly realizes how large the guild is. The expedition list and outlaw notice board seem eons away, even though you'd all seen them when you'd entered, it takes a little exploration inside the sandstone walls before you finally find the right area. On the boards, several missions stand out:

Help! Wrong Type Wrong Time
>Hello, my name is Bellsprout, my friend Oddish and I were exploring Windbound Peak, when a mean group of flying types jumped us! I ran as fast as my roots could carry me but I lost Oddish on the way, could you go find her?
(flying, normal, fighting, and psychic, type dungeon)

Lost an Heirloom!

>I was running some important business around Volcano Cove, when I realized that I had misplaced my Expert Belt. To be seen in public without ones is a disgrace as a machamp, and it's been in the family FOR GENERATIONS. Please find it so I can rejoin society.
(fire, ground, water, and rock dungeon)

Punk central Station?
The townspeople have noticed that the local lighthouse has been overrun with ghouls and misbehaving teenagers! The ringleaders, Scraggy and Ghastly, have quite a following, but if you can make it to the top you could fight them head on! -Dragonite
(this is an outlaw fight. The dungeon is ghost, dark, and electric, with a few poison types running around.)

((You guys can all go together or make pairs, if you need to talk ooc about who wants to do what, do so! I'll try to stay on top of it as you guys go. :> ))
@superpapershark

(Hey I do hope it's ok I pop in! I was going to use my pokesona who is an eevee as well but I see someone else has an eeveelution. So I'll be using her noibat form instead ^^ ))

The blue eyed noibat waited for everyone else to speak before she chirped in. "Hi! My name is Lemi. I'm a noibat." she started. Being a bit small she perked her ears up to make her seem a bit bigger. "I know wing attack, razor wind, echoed voice, and shadow ball." she continued.

The noibats head tilted to the side slightly, her large ears following through. "Uhm I used to live with my friend Pit. But we got separated a while back..." she continued her voice trailing off slightly. "But yeah anyways that's how I ended up here." she chirped.

The other pokemon then started out for the bulletin board. Lemi waited a moment before flying after them. She fluttered for a few moments before landing quickly as she walked next to the group.

"We should probably pick something simple... and get supplies before we head out."

That sounded like a good idea actually. Better to have supplies before they went out anyways to be safe.

@superpapershark

(Hey I do hope it's ok I pop in! I was going to use my pokesona who is an eevee as well but I see someone else has an eeveelution. So I'll be using her noibat form instead ^^ ))

The blue eyed noibat waited for everyone else to speak before she chirped in. "Hi! My name is Lemi. I'm a noibat." she started. Being a bit small she perked her ears up to make her seem a bit bigger. "I know wing attack, razor wind, echoed voice, and shadow ball." she continued.

The noibats head tilted to the side slightly, her large ears following through. "Uhm I used to live with my friend Pit. But we got separated a while back..." she continued her voice trailing off slightly. "But yeah anyways that's how I ended up here." she chirped.

The other pokemon then started out for the bulletin board. Lemi waited a moment before flying after them. She fluttered for a few moments before landing quickly as she walked next to the group.

"We should probably pick something simple... and get supplies before we head out."

That sounded like a good idea actually. Better to have supplies before they went out anyways to be safe.

Like my art? Want a commission? Please check it out! X
"Um I don't think anyone has pokè on them to get any supplies." Zura replied.
@Moonpelt
@SeaGodling
@superpapershark
@Aretimes
@inkgem
"Um I don't think anyone has pokè on them to get any supplies." Zura replied.
@Moonpelt
@SeaGodling
@superpapershark
@Aretimes
@inkgem
1 2 3 4 5 6