Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WOF (Private)
1 2 3
@Megalovania hmm... then won't they fight each other all read minds and stuff? Maybe no nightwing hatched on the 4 moon day? Name: Viper Gender: F History: When Cactus' egg was stolen, her family fell apart. Her mother died at war and her father disappeared. She was left alone at the Scorpion Den until a dragon who was black and white appeared out of nowhere and asked her to come fight for them, saying a group of dragonets were being trained by the Guardians to rule the world. Personality: Wary, protective and self-conscious Type of dragon: Sandwing Looks (picture of description): [img]http://img11.deviantart.net/006b/i/2016/160/5/e/auburn_headshot_cm_by_sahel_sandwing-da5kton.png[/img] Family: Scorpion (mom), Rattlesnake (dad), Cactus (sister) Rank (normal or leader): War Dragonet Other: nope ... Name: Moonsnow Gender: F History: Classified Personality: Mysterious, cold, smart Type of dragon: Nightwing/Icewing hybrid Looks (picture of description): [img]http://img10.deviantart.net/3535/i/2016/193/3/5/orion_headshot_cm_by_sahel_sandwing-da9ru9v.png[/img] Family: nothing Rank (normal or leader): assign and recruiter Other: nobody knows whose side she is on.
@Megalovania hmm... then won't they fight each other all read minds and stuff? Maybe no nightwing hatched on the 4 moon day?

Name: Viper

History: When Cactus' egg was stolen, her family fell apart. Her mother died at war and her father disappeared. She was left alone at the Scorpion Den until a dragon who was black and white appeared out of nowhere and asked her to come fight for them, saying a group of dragonets were being trained by the Guardians to rule the world.

Personality: Wary, protective and self-conscious

Type of dragon: Sandwing

Looks (picture of description): auburn_headshot_cm_by_sahel_sandwing-da5kton.png

Family: Scorpion (mom), Rattlesnake (dad), Cactus (sister)
Rank (normal or leader): War Dragonet
Other: nope

Name: Moonsnow
History: Classified

Personality: Mysterious, cold, smart
Type of dragon: Nightwing/Icewing hybrid

Looks (picture of description): orion_headshot_cm_by_sahel_sandwing-da9ru9v.png

Family: nothing
Rank (normal or leader): assign and recruiter
Other: nobody knows whose side she is on.
ldNLSdw.png
@Digimon11 That's what makes it more interesting right? It won't be as fun if they trust each other.
Name: Abyss
History: Abyss was left with his mother Conch when he was still just an egg. He grew up never knowing his father but still led a happy life with his mother. He lives the typical life of a seawing.

Personality: Happy and upbeat, his mother always told him to be nice to other dragons so he kept his word. Abyss is a rather chatty one but he knows when to shut up, he's extremely obedient and will listen to ANY orders if given to him. Being obedient also comes with its downside, he's curious and naive which makes him easy to manipulate and use.

Type of dragon: Nightwing/Seawing

Looks (picture of description): Abyss is mainly a dark blue with glowing marks that light up black light rather than normal seawings. The webs on his feet are larger than normal seawings but his tail is normal. The underside of his wings have silver scales much like a nightwing's and his wings are the color of the night sky. Abyss has horns like a seawing but they're clear and tinted with silver.

Family: Deatheater (father), Conch (Mother)

Rank (normal or leader): War dragonet

Other: He may have some sort of psychological disorder because he's a little mentally insane
@Digimon11 That's what makes it more interesting right? It won't be as fun if they trust each other.
Name: Abyss
History: Abyss was left with his mother Conch when he was still just an egg. He grew up never knowing his father but still led a happy life with his mother. He lives the typical life of a seawing.

Personality: Happy and upbeat, his mother always told him to be nice to other dragons so he kept his word. Abyss is a rather chatty one but he knows when to shut up, he's extremely obedient and will listen to ANY orders if given to him. Being obedient also comes with its downside, he's curious and naive which makes him easy to manipulate and use.

Type of dragon: Nightwing/Seawing

Looks (picture of description): Abyss is mainly a dark blue with glowing marks that light up black light rather than normal seawings. The webs on his feet are larger than normal seawings but his tail is normal. The underside of his wings have silver scales much like a nightwing's and his wings are the color of the night sky. Abyss has horns like a seawing but they're clear and tinted with silver.

Family: Deatheater (father), Conch (Mother)

Other: He may have some sort of psychological disorder because he's a little mentally insane
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Don't you know who I am? I. AM. DJ Subatomic Supernova!
My music will reach the furthest corners of the galaxy.
What have you done today, simpletons?"
90k1rPT.png
[/right]
@Megalovania I put the war dragonets and Moonsnow on the first post for future reference. Making a few more dragons and should we start? Name: Firefly Gender: F History: She is Glory's and Deathbringer's daughter, but everyone thought the egg was a dud so nobody watched it. Moonsnow and another dragon and grabbed it for the war, if it hatches they can have a bribe/another soldier. Personality: She is a sweet, dizzy dragonet. Kinda like Sunny and Glory mashed together. It makes the generals angry at her happiness. Type of dragon: Rainwing/Nightwing Looks (picture of description): She can change in different colors but usually likes brighter colors. Her horns are silver tinted dark blue. Her eyes are violet and her wing membrane are like the night sky. Her poison hurts for a week and can kill only if the poison gets in the blood stream. She doesn't know if she can read minds, though sometimes she gets startling headaches. Family: Glory (mom), Deathbringer (dad), any possible siblings Rank (normal or leader): War dragonet Other: She really wants to find her parents. Name: Panther Gender: F History: She doesn't know her history (one of the unlucky ones) and really wants to but doesn't show it. Personality: Sneaky, Emotional (but doesn't act like it), and bossy Type of dragon: Rainwing Looks (picture of description): [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5f/81/48/5f81483632f4e85173f462395e8da47b.jpg[/img] Family: unknown Rank (normal or leader): War dragonet Other: She is the opposite of Firefly and prefers darker colors/moods. Name: Swamp Gender: M History: He , like Clay, was sold to the "agency" for 3-4 cows by his dad but his mom didn't wan to sell him. He never got to know either of his parents or siblings. Personality: Protective, always hungry (like most mudwings) Type of dragon: Mudwing Looks (picture of description): [img]http://65.media.tumblr.com/f4bbc1cfaa8f2cfe8f93868912fe9d91/tumblr_nribt2xiOu1u7q9tbo1_500.png[/img] Family: Reed (father), Mudpool (mom) Rank (normal or leader): War dragonet Other: Prefers cows
@Megalovania I put the war dragonets and Moonsnow on the first post for future reference. Making a few more dragons and should we start?

Name: Firefly
History: She is Glory's and Deathbringer's daughter, but everyone thought the egg was a dud so nobody watched it. Moonsnow and another dragon and grabbed it for the war, if it hatches they can have a bribe/another soldier.

Personality: She is a sweet, dizzy dragonet. Kinda like Sunny and Glory mashed together. It makes the generals angry at her happiness.

Type of dragon: Rainwing/Nightwing
Looks (picture of description): She can change in different colors but usually likes brighter colors. Her horns are silver tinted dark blue. Her eyes are violet and her wing membrane are like the night sky. Her poison hurts for a week and can kill only if the poison gets in the blood stream. She doesn't know if she can read minds, though sometimes she gets startling headaches.
Family: Glory (mom), Deathbringer (dad), any possible siblings

Other: She really wants to find her parents.

Name: Panther
History: She doesn't know her history (one of the unlucky ones) and really wants to but doesn't show it.

Personality: Sneaky, Emotional (but doesn't act like it), and bossy
Type of dragon: Rainwing

Looks (picture of description): 5f81483632f4e85173f462395e8da47b.jpg
Family: unknown
Other: She is the opposite of Firefly and prefers darker colors/moods.

Name: Swamp
History: He , like Clay, was sold to the "agency" for 3-4 cows by his dad but his mom didn't wan to sell him. He never got to know either of his parents or siblings.

Personality: Protective, always hungry (like most mudwings)
Type of dragon: Mudwing

Looks (picture of description): tumblr_nribt2xiOu1u7q9tbo1_500.png
Family: Reed (father), Mudpool (mom)
Other: Prefers cows
ldNLSdw.png
@digimon11 yeah lets start
@digimon11 yeah lets start
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

90k1rPT.png
[/right]
@Megalovania do you want to start?
@Megalovania do you want to start?
ldNLSdw.png
@Digimon11 you should start i'm kinda bad at starting rps
@Digimon11 you should start i'm kinda bad at starting rps
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

90k1rPT.png
[/right]
@Megalovania sorry, had lots of tests, 4 last week.

Swamp trampled the ground as he ran to the cafeteria. As they say, it is food is first come first serve. He swiveled and the small, rainwing/nightwing riding his back squealed and held on tight. "Hold on", he said to her and he charged into the cafeteria. Stopping near a table, he waited for his food and the rainwing, Firefly, got off his back, saying excitedly, "Wow, that will always be fun!"

Orca woke up and sighed grumpily. Another day with the always arguing nightwings. Why couldn't they be raised by a bunch of rainwings? As she got up, her clawing woke up Cactus. "Hi, your awake early, what time is it/' Just then, Raven, one of the guardians, poked her head inside and grumbled something like, "wake up... sleeping like rainwings...". "Well I guess we have to wake up anyways," Orca said when Raven left the room.

@Megalovania sorry, had lots of tests, 4 last week.

Swamp trampled the ground as he ran to the cafeteria. As they say, it is food is first come first serve. He swiveled and the small, rainwing/nightwing riding his back squealed and held on tight. "Hold on", he said to her and he charged into the cafeteria. Stopping near a table, he waited for his food and the rainwing, Firefly, got off his back, saying excitedly, "Wow, that will always be fun!"

Orca woke up and sighed grumpily. Another day with the always arguing nightwings. Why couldn't they be raised by a bunch of rainwings? As she got up, her clawing woke up Cactus. "Hi, your awake early, what time is it/' Just then, Raven, one of the guardians, poked her head inside and grumbled something like, "wake up... sleeping like rainwings...". "Well I guess we have to wake up anyways," Orca said when Raven left the room.

ldNLSdw.png
Name: aura
History: she was swept away and hidden in the rainforest while an egg and was hatched under 3 full moons and had to survive on her own.
Personality: very shy and trys to keep into the shadows to keep hidden and she loves the moon
Type of dragon: Nightwing
Looks (picture of description): starwind_reference__wings_of_fire__by_jeredulevenin-d876ifx.jpg
Family: ?
Rank (normal or leader): fledgling
Other: she was said one day she was destined for greatness and was taught to keep her powers a secret from dragons (mind reading and future seeing)
Name: aura
History: she was swept away and hidden in the rainforest while an egg and was hatched under 3 full moons and had to survive on her own.
Personality: very shy and trys to keep into the shadows to keep hidden and she loves the moon
Type of dragon: Nightwing
Looks (picture of description): starwind_reference__wings_of_fire__by_jeredulevenin-d876ifx.jpg
Family: ?
Rank (normal or leader): fledgling
Other: she was said one day she was destined for greatness and was taught to keep her powers a secret from dragons (mind reading and future seeing)
@squireltail I'm so sorry but this is a one on one between me and digimon

@digimon11 we should really change the title to private instead of 1on1
@squireltail I'm so sorry but this is a one on one between me and digimon

@digimon11 we should really change the title to private instead of 1on1
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

90k1rPT.png
[/right]
@squireltail i'm sorry. If you still want to rp, you can go Here.

@Megalovania sry, changed! and did you see the new breed, I almost died of shock. FR finally got another breed!
@squireltail i'm sorry. If you still want to rp, you can go Here.

@Megalovania sry, changed! and did you see the new breed, I almost died of shock. FR finally got another breed!
ldNLSdw.png
1 2 3