Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shapeshifters (open for all!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68

Shade dived down after Violet, but stopped at a tree branch, hiding under some leaves.

Shade dived down after Violet, but stopped at a tree branch, hiding under some leaves.
@tomatopower

Raven followed the girl into the forest. " I can smell your blood, you can't hide from me." Raven shifted into a finch and grabbed at the small lizard with her talons. " Your not very good at hiding. "
@tomatopower

Raven followed the girl into the forest. " I can smell your blood, you can't hide from me." Raven shifted into a finch and grabbed at the small lizard with her talons. " Your not very good at hiding. "
@Cecilia

She turned into a human and grabbed the finch. "And you're not good at thinking." Shade flew down next to her. "I think a dragon can eat a finch, even at this size. Do you think so? Let's test that out."
@Cecilia

She turned into a human and grabbed the finch. "And you're not good at thinking." Shade flew down next to her. "I think a dragon can eat a finch, even at this size. Do you think so? Let's test that out."
@tomatopower

Raven said as she shifted into a porcupine. " How 'bout now, I would love to see you try" Raven chanted insanely.
@tomatopower

Raven said as she shifted into a porcupine. " How 'bout now, I would love to see you try" Raven chanted insanely.
@tomatopower I am subscribed to this post, so you don't have to ping me
@tomatopower I am subscribed to this post, so you don't have to ping me
I edited it, so you probably didn't see, but Shade came out earlier. So ye.
I edited it, so you probably didn't see, but Shade came out earlier. So ye.
Ok, edited mine too
Ok, edited mine too

Violet shifted into a dragon, although only Yin and Yang were allowed to, and growled. She unfolded massive wings, smoke rising from her nostrils.

Violet shifted into a dragon, although only Yin and Yang were allowed to, and growled. She unfolded massive wings, smoke rising from her nostrils.
Raven smiled, " now you want a challenge" Raven shifted into a lime green dragon. She snarled " Challenge accepted "
Raven smiled, " now you want a challenge" Raven shifted into a lime green dragon. She snarled " Challenge accepted "

Shade dropped onto Violets shoulder, even as a dragon, and spoke in dragonese. "Isn't this against the rules a little?", He said worriedly. Violet shrugged. "As long as nobody else is around." her long, thin, spiny tail whipped around as she blinked, her amethyst eyes scanning the area.

Shade dropped onto Violets shoulder, even as a dragon, and spoke in dragonese. "Isn't this against the rules a little?", He said worriedly. Violet shrugged. "As long as nobody else is around." her long, thin, spiny tail whipped around as she blinked, her amethyst eyes scanning the area.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68