Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Roleplay!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25

@Galaxies26 @WhiskyAndCigars @CandleLiight @dragonlver1003

Two figures wove their way through the thinning forest with practiced, natural ease. Leaping over fallen trees, twisting around lines of brush, and ducking under hanging branches was a subconscious action. Because currently, they were caught up in their own conversation.

"I thought we were going to one of the closer trading posts," Jem muttered, steps behind the other Wildclaw. His cowl was shifted awkwardly on his frame, and his dove gliding smoothly above the trees.
"We are," Maloid insisted, speeding up. Her satchel jangled with coins as she leapt in and over a downed maple. Jem followed, though less gracefully, behind.
"We're too far west for any we usually go to in the Tangled Wood, so I..." Jem trailed off, realization dawning on him. With that, he stopped right in his tracks.
"No," he said simply, eyes narrowed. Maloid skidded to a stop a few meters in front of him, and turned back over her shoulder to look at him irritably.
"It's just on the edge, cool it. It's not like we're going into the Wyr-" the blooded Wildlclaw began impatiently, only to be cut off.
"Absolutely not! With everything going on, you want to risk your sorry wooden neck in the Wasteland? The Tangled Wood is bad enough." The paler dragon ranted angrily.
Maloid snorted in annoyance.
"Whatever, Mom," she shrugged, and cut off from the path they had been going. "I hear others up this way, maybe they know a gathering place that won't freeze your fragile heart."

Jem was left gaping in offense, but followed along after a stunned moment, muttering something unintelligible. But by the time he reached her, she was crouched just before the climax of a hill, he eyes wide in excitement.
"Jem! A few dragons in there, throwing it down." Her voice wasn't quite as worried as it should have been.
"You're actually insane. Let's go."
Maloid looked at him like he had just made a silly comment, then she rose to her feet and trotted toward the edge of the cave, neck strained.
Jem could still be heard from behind the peak, cursing.

@Galaxies26 @WhiskyAndCigars @CandleLiight @dragonlver1003

Two figures wove their way through the thinning forest with practiced, natural ease. Leaping over fallen trees, twisting around lines of brush, and ducking under hanging branches was a subconscious action. Because currently, they were caught up in their own conversation.

"I thought we were going to one of the closer trading posts," Jem muttered, steps behind the other Wildclaw. His cowl was shifted awkwardly on his frame, and his dove gliding smoothly above the trees.
"We are," Maloid insisted, speeding up. Her satchel jangled with coins as she leapt in and over a downed maple. Jem followed, though less gracefully, behind.
"We're too far west for any we usually go to in the Tangled Wood, so I..." Jem trailed off, realization dawning on him. With that, he stopped right in his tracks.
"No," he said simply, eyes narrowed. Maloid skidded to a stop a few meters in front of him, and turned back over her shoulder to look at him irritably.
"It's just on the edge, cool it. It's not like we're going into the Wyr-" the blooded Wildlclaw began impatiently, only to be cut off.
"Absolutely not! With everything going on, you want to risk your sorry wooden neck in the Wasteland? The Tangled Wood is bad enough." The paler dragon ranted angrily.
Maloid snorted in annoyance.
"Whatever, Mom," she shrugged, and cut off from the path they had been going. "I hear others up this way, maybe they know a gathering place that won't freeze your fragile heart."

Jem was left gaping in offense, but followed along after a stunned moment, muttering something unintelligible. But by the time he reached her, she was crouched just before the climax of a hill, he eyes wide in excitement.
"Jem! A few dragons in there, throwing it down." Her voice wasn't quite as worried as it should have been.
"You're actually insane. Let's go."
Maloid looked at him like he had just made a silly comment, then she rose to her feet and trotted toward the edge of the cave, neck strained.
Jem could still be heard from behind the peak, cursing.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
@Galaxies26 @WhiskyAndCigars @Whim

I've subscribed to the thread, so don't worry about pinging me!
@Galaxies26 @WhiskyAndCigars @Whim

I've subscribed to the thread, so don't worry about pinging me!
lighth7.png
@Galaxies26 @WhiskyAndCigars @CandleLiight @Whim

Katrina spins around, hissing at the other spiral.

"I don't know them?"

"I don't know them?

"They attacked me!" Katrina shrieks, indignant that such a dragon would stop her.
@Galaxies26 @WhiskyAndCigars @CandleLiight @Whim

Katrina spins around, hissing at the other spiral.

"I don't know them?"

"I don't know them?

"They attacked me!" Katrina shrieks, indignant that such a dragon would stop her.
bnskTgX.png
@Galaxies26 @WhiskyAndCigars @CandleLiight @Whim @dragonlver1003

"You should at least try to talk it out first! Violence isn't always the best answer," Vi replied. "Besides, he can't be that bad! I mean, he just gently pushed me from his organ when I was trying to play it. He could have easily eaten me instead!" Vi replied.
@Galaxies26 @WhiskyAndCigars @CandleLiight @Whim @dragonlver1003

"You should at least try to talk it out first! Violence isn't always the best answer," Vi replied. "Besides, he can't be that bad! I mean, he just gently pushed me from his organ when I was trying to play it. He could have easily eaten me instead!" Vi replied.
lighth7.png

@Galaxies26 @WhiskyAndCigars @dragonlver1003

Maloid, who had been obviously eavesdropping, couldn't help but laugh out loud at the spiral's defense.
"Where did you grow up, the Everbloom Gardens? Violence, I'll have you know," the Wildclaw took a dramatic step into the cave. "Is nearly always the answer in this big bad world. Especially," Maloid turned her head to the Imperial's, her gaze innocently informational. "When you got these big baddies on you. No amount of passive crud is gonna calm in Emperor, from experience."

Maloid, who had been obviously eavesdropping, couldn't help but laugh out loud at the spiral's defense.
"Where did you grow up, the Everbloom Gardens? Violence, I'll have you know," the Wildclaw took a dramatic step into the cave. "Is nearly always the answer in this big bad world. Especially," Maloid turned her head to the Imperial's, her gaze innocently informational. "When you got these big baddies on you. No amount of passive crud is gonna calm in Emperor, from experience."
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
@Galaxies26 @ WhiskyAndCigars @ CandleLiight @ Whim

There were to many dragons in his cave for him to be comfortable. He curled himself around his organ protectively. The haunting melody had started to play again. He growled and snap out at the wildclaw his jaws slamming shut with a loud clang, he had missed the wildclaw on purpose, he was trying to get the dragons away from his instrument. 'Be gone heathens or I will have your heads on my wall.' He growled, baring his teeth.
@Galaxies26 @ WhiskyAndCigars @ CandleLiight @ Whim

There were to many dragons in his cave for him to be comfortable. He curled himself around his organ protectively. The haunting melody had started to play again. He growled and snap out at the wildclaw his jaws slamming shut with a loud clang, he had missed the wildclaw on purpose, he was trying to get the dragons away from his instrument. 'Be gone heathens or I will have your heads on my wall.' He growled, baring his teeth.
ani_bw_328.gif ani_bw_329.gifani_bw_330.gif
@galaxies26 @Candleliight @Whim @WhiskyandCigars

Katrina whirls around, facing the Wildclaw that had just spoken. Then turns around to listen to the Imperial say a threatening sentance. Anger bubbles up inside of her, and she turns around, and screams at the other spiral, almost blowing the lei of flowers off, "WHAT DID I TELL YOU. I AM BLOODTHIRSTY BECAUSE THIS, THIS, THIS MONSTER IS THREATENING ALL OF US! IT'S A DEFENSIVE REACTION!"

Katrina whirls around, facing the Wildclaw that had just spoken. Then turns around to listen to the Imperial say a threatening sentance. Anger bubbles up inside of her, and she turns around, and screams at the other spiral, almost blowing the lei of flowers off, "WHAT DID I TELL YOU. I AM BLOODTHIRSTY BECAUSE THIS, THIS, THIS MONSTER IS THREATENING ALL OF US! IT'S A DEFENSIVE REACTION!"
bnskTgX.png
@galaxies26 @Candleliight @Whim @WhiskyandCigars (I'm going to add another character from Kat's clan.) Calypso: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15574200] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/155743/15574200_350.png[/img] [/url] Description: Brave, Intelligent, Quick, Gentle, yet vicious, she is the healer of the Fuga Flammae(My clan). She is gentle in healing her clan mates, with words, spells, and tears, but a vicious enemy to all who she hates. She will rain down spells like she has all of the breath in the world, and will fight to the death for her clan mates if needed. She is very trusted by Katrina, and is her second in command.

(I'm going to add another character from Kat's clan.)

Calypso:

15574200_350.png

Description: Brave, Intelligent, Quick, Gentle, yet vicious, she is the healer of the Fuga Flammae(My clan). She is gentle in healing her clan mates, with words, spells, and tears, but a vicious enemy to all who she hates. She will rain down spells like she has all of the breath in the world, and will fight to the death for her clan mates if needed. She is very trusted by Katrina, and is her second in command.
bnskTgX.png
@Candleliight @WhiskyandCigars @Whim @galaxies26

Calypso takes off, in search for Katrina, the clan leader.
Where is that crazy spiral? She should've been back by now! She thinks irritably. She angles her wings towards the Scarred WasteLand, where she should've been scavenging. A strange melody touches her ears, and she seems enchanted to the music, which is broken by Kat's obvious voice. Calypso shakes her head, and dives down, into a cavern full of dragons, and Kat was in the middle, yelling at a Green Spiral.

"My goodness Kat! I thought that you would be back by now! What kept you?"
@Candleliight @WhiskyandCigars @Whim @galaxies26

Calypso takes off, in search for Katrina, the clan leader.
Where is that crazy spiral? She should've been back by now! She thinks irritably. She angles her wings towards the Scarred WasteLand, where she should've been scavenging. A strange melody touches her ears, and she seems enchanted to the music, which is broken by Kat's obvious voice. Calypso shakes her head, and dives down, into a cavern full of dragons, and Kat was in the middle, yelling at a Green Spiral.

"My goodness Kat! I thought that you would be back by now! What kept you?"
bnskTgX.png

Maloid leapt back with a small yelp, being that she was about only three times the size of that dragon's head. But then she gave the spiral a doubtful glance, leaning away as her fit raged. The Imperial was creeping her out, but the spiral was acting borderline crazy. If anyone knew about being defensive of a lair, it was Maloid, so she was able to sympthasize.

"I can't say I'd act any different if you were to walk into my lair, snakey," the Wildclaw pointed out, her head cocked to the side.

Maloid leapt back with a small yelp, being that she was about only three times the size of that dragon's head. But then she gave the spiral a doubtful glance, leaning away as her fit raged. The Imperial was creeping her out, but the spiral was acting borderline crazy. If anyone knew about being defensive of a lair, it was Maloid, so she was able to sympthasize.

"I can't say I'd act any different if you were to walk into my lair, snakey," the Wildclaw pointed out, her head cocked to the side.
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25