Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | - Rp a clan into existence - OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
Bix was deep in the forest now. She could hear rustling.
Bix was deep in the forest now. She could hear rustling.
zhMvOXK.png
Raven picked up the other mouse. He could hear talking from the direction he came from. Why not? It's nice listening to others conversations.. Eavesdropping, was it? He thought. Raven walked along the fence, arriving in the area where the other cats were. There were more of them now, the more the merrier, they say.

"Guess who's back." Raven said, dropping the mouse on the fence. "Hey, uh.. Anyone want some food? I caught a few mice."
Raven picked up the other mouse. He could hear talking from the direction he came from. Why not? It's nice listening to others conversations.. Eavesdropping, was it? He thought. Raven walked along the fence, arriving in the area where the other cats were. There were more of them now, the more the merrier, they say.

"Guess who's back." Raven said, dropping the mouse on the fence. "Hey, uh.. Anyone want some food? I caught a few mice."
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
Talking.. was that talking? She followed the sound until she can upon a group.
Talking.. was that talking? She followed the sound until she can upon a group.
zhMvOXK.png
Raven looked around, noticing a cat out of the corner of his eye, he tried to get her attention. "I can see you there." This turned out to be an eventful day, he met a ton of cats. Too many, actually. It was strange, usually it seemed empty around the parts he lived in.
Raven looked around, noticing a cat out of the corner of his eye, he tried to get her attention. "I can see you there." This turned out to be an eventful day, he met a ton of cats. Too many, actually. It was strange, usually it seemed empty around the parts he lived in.
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
Bix just about jumped out of her skin.
"H-hello."
Bix just about jumped out of her skin.
"H-hello."
zhMvOXK.png
Raven smiled. "Hello. Have you come to watch the show?" He said, looking at the group of cats. He groomed his black pelt, looking over the group of cats. I wonder what's going to happen next. Better be something exciting. Raven thought. It was getting a bit boring now, staring at cats that you don't know.
Raven smiled. "Hello. Have you come to watch the show?" He said, looking at the group of cats. He groomed his black pelt, looking over the group of cats. I wonder what's going to happen next. Better be something exciting. Raven thought. It was getting a bit boring now, staring at cats that you don't know.
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
"The show?" She tilted her head.
"The show?" She tilted her head.
zhMvOXK.png
The black tom snickered. "What I mean is that, have you come because of all the talking you heard?"
The black tom snickered. "What I mean is that, have you come because of all the talking you heard?"
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
She felt embarrassed. "Oh," She giggled. "Yes, I have."
She felt embarrassed. "Oh," She giggled. "Yes, I have."
zhMvOXK.png

{ Oh geez, hi everyone! I'm going to close it for now. }

Willow sent only a quick grateful glance to Moss for the name, but her attention was focused on the small gathering below.
These cats are like foxes...attracted by blood.
She had wanted to get down before, but now all she wanted to do was climb to the very top of the tree. Moss was blocking the her from the trunk, which may end up being a good thing, if any tried to climb up the tree.
Oh, spirits, climb up the tree! There are too many, too many strange cats here.
Willow's shoulders bristled as she looked down at the cats. She didn't really think in would be a good idea to tell them to get lost, so she tried a more subtle approach instead.
"What-what do you want?"

{ Oh geez, hi everyone! I'm going to close it for now. }

Willow sent only a quick grateful glance to Moss for the name, but her attention was focused on the small gathering below.
These cats are like foxes...attracted by blood.
She had wanted to get down before, but now all she wanted to do was climb to the very top of the tree. Moss was blocking the her from the trunk, which may end up being a good thing, if any tried to climb up the tree.
Oh, spirits, climb up the tree! There are too many, too many strange cats here.
Willow's shoulders bristled as she looked down at the cats. She didn't really think in would be a good idea to tell them to get lost, so she tried a more subtle approach instead.
"What-what do you want?"
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23