Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | MCA(Rp thread)
1 2 3 4 5
@KingAlexander0 @ErzaScarIet @ LadyLunarFang @Fusionknight

Evdea was taking a moment to catch her breath when she saw something horrifying. Enough so, that it made her want to die right then and there. Rachel was creating a summoning circle out of her blood, and reciting a Latin chant. When she did so, a hand came out from the circle. Whatever the hand belonged to jumped high into the night sky, before landing between her and Samuel. "Give me back my helmet!" Rachel screamed she made this happen. Then, Evdea did something stupid. Really, really stupid. Like, could kill her stupid. Instead of giving back the helmet or showing any sign of defeat, She yelled back, a bit too loudly, "Over my dead body, you little b**ch!!!" S**t. I think I might've just given her an idea... Evdea thought to herself, wishing she could take that back. Quickly, she began to retreat.

Before she could react to what she had just done any more, Evdea caught Sina running towards the beast out of the corner of her eye. Then, absolutely frozen, she watched as she was slain by the Makhai. "No... please, no... that didn't just happen...." Evdea stuttered. She could feel her tears mixing with the blood on her cheek. "No... no no no no no no no no......" Although she knew that she could very well end up dying because of her actions, Evdea closed her eyes and said a prayer for Sina, the first one she'd told in years. She wasn't sure if any god, goddess, or deity of any sort could or would listen, but she didn't care. Then, after a moment of sorrow, she wiped the tears from her face. All that mattered now was defeating Rachel, guarding the helmet, and obviously, the rest of the team's safety.

Evdea was taking a moment to catch her breath when she saw something horrifying. Enough so, that it made her want to die right then and there. Rachel was creating a summoning circle out of her blood, and reciting a Latin chant. When she did so, a hand came out from the circle. Whatever the hand belonged to jumped high into the night sky, before landing between her and Samuel. "Give me back my helmet!" Rachel screamed she made this happen. Then, Evdea did something stupid. Really, really stupid. Like, could kill her stupid. Instead of giving back the helmet or showing any sign of defeat, She yelled back, a bit too loudly, "Over my dead body, you little b**ch!!!" S**t. I think I might've just given her an idea... Evdea thought to herself, wishing she could take that back. Quickly, she began to retreat.

Before she could react to what she had just done any more, Evdea caught Sina running towards the beast out of the corner of her eye. Then, absolutely frozen, she watched as she was slain by the Makhai. "No... please, no... that didn't just happen...." Evdea stuttered. She could feel her tears mixing with the blood on her cheek. "No... no no no no no no no no......" Although she knew that she could very well end up dying because of her actions, Evdea closed her eyes and said a prayer for Sina, the first one she'd told in years. She wasn't sure if any god, goddess, or deity of any sort could or would listen, but she didn't care. Then, after a moment of sorrow, she wiped the tears from her face. All that mattered now was defeating Rachel, guarding the helmet, and obviously, the rest of the team's safety.
wLImlZB.gif
@KingAlexander0 @ErzaScarIet @LadyLunarFang @ Fusionknight
~Rachel~
Rachel's hand moved over her mouth upon instinct as one of the investigators was cut down by the demon she had summoned,she didn't want anyone to get hurt,she just wanted her mother back,she had planned to trade the helmet back for her mother's soul,there weren't suppose to be any investigators,yet here they were,one of them dead dead four others who would undoubtedly be met with the same faith"I.....I'm S..sorry"she cried out as her tears fell on the ground,mixing with her own blood"I never...never meant for that to happen"she was sobbing like a child as she knelt down with her head buried between a knees.
Samuel
Samuel was frozen in place,he couldn't believe it,this was it all over again,he couldn't breathe,his legs were noodles,his head felt like it was being stung by a thousand bees,he felt a cold sweat run down his back,I wanted to scream,but before he could do that,he heard Rachel say something about not meaning for it to happen,this made him boil with anger,he felt something,something he hadn't felt in a long time,a demon at the bottom of his stomach,crying out to be released,begging Samuel to let him out"well it did happen and you're responsible for her death"he yelled back at Rachel as he gripped his scythe"you knew what was going to happen when you summoned that demon,but you did it anyways"he added in as he tried to hold back the tears running down his cheeks,it felt as if a boulder had lodged itself in his throat,making it difficult for his to swallow the pain he felt.
~Rachel~
Rachel lifted her head as she heard one of the investigators"no..no..no...no..NO..NO..NO..NOOO"she cried out"it wasn't my fault,I just wanted to see my mother again"if they thought she was crying earlier,she was practically crying her eyes out,the skeletons she had summoned earlier were beginning to slowly sink into the ground"I just wanted to see her one last time"she stood up looking from each investigator to the next,her eyes filled with tears"you have someone you love right,so what would you do if you were in my place?"she asked looking at Samuel.

Samuel lowered his head,it was beginning to get harder and harder to contain this pain"you can't bring back the dead,no one can"he said quietly,he had raised his head just in time to see the makhai charging towards him"I'm not done talking"he yells at the demon as he parries one of his blows,cutting off one of its arms in the process,the monster stepped back a few paces as Samuel e now charging towards him"I would except the fact that they're gone and move on"he jumped up parrying another one of the makhai's blows which knocked him to the ground,but he got back up and charged towards the demon again,this time sliding past under him,delivering a cut to one of its knees,forcing it into a knelt position.
~Rachel~
Rachel's hand moved over her mouth upon instinct as one of the investigators was cut down by the demon she had summoned,she didn't want anyone to get hurt,she just wanted her mother back,she had planned to trade the helmet back for her mother's soul,there weren't suppose to be any investigators,yet here they were,one of them dead dead four others who would undoubtedly be met with the same faith"I.....I'm S..sorry"she cried out as her tears fell on the ground,mixing with her own blood"I never...never meant for that to happen"she was sobbing like a child as she knelt down with her head buried between a knees.
Samuel
Samuel was frozen in place,he couldn't believe it,this was it all over again,he couldn't breathe,his legs were noodles,his head felt like it was being stung by a thousand bees,he felt a cold sweat run down his back,I wanted to scream,but before he could do that,he heard Rachel say something about not meaning for it to happen,this made him boil with anger,he felt something,something he hadn't felt in a long time,a demon at the bottom of his stomach,crying out to be released,begging Samuel to let him out"well it did happen and you're responsible for her death"he yelled back at Rachel as he gripped his scythe"you knew what was going to happen when you summoned that demon,but you did it anyways"he added in as he tried to hold back the tears running down his cheeks,it felt as if a boulder had lodged itself in his throat,making it difficult for his to swallow the pain he felt.
~Rachel~
Rachel lifted her head as she heard one of the investigators"no..no..no...no..NO..NO..NO..NOOO"she cried out"it wasn't my fault,I just wanted to see my mother again"if they thought she was crying earlier,she was practically crying her eyes out,the skeletons she had summoned earlier were beginning to slowly sink into the ground"I just wanted to see her one last time"she stood up looking from each investigator to the next,her eyes filled with tears"you have someone you love right,so what would you do if you were in my place?"she asked looking at Samuel.

Samuel lowered his head,it was beginning to get harder and harder to contain this pain"you can't bring back the dead,no one can"he said quietly,he had raised his head just in time to see the makhai charging towards him"I'm not done talking"he yells at the demon as he parries one of his blows,cutting off one of its arms in the process,the monster stepped back a few paces as Samuel e now charging towards him"I would except the fact that they're gone and move on"he jumped up parrying another one of the makhai's blows which knocked him to the ground,but he got back up and charged towards the demon again,this time sliding past under him,delivering a cut to one of its knees,forcing it into a knelt position.
@ErzaScarIet @LadyLunarFang @Fusionknight
(I'm like 90% sure I posted this 2 days ago. FR just doesn't like my posts or something.)

Alexander almost laughed when he barely heard Rachel say she didn't mean this. "Well why else do you summon blood thirsty monsters? Its not like they want a tea party, or to go out to coffee. You summon them for war Rachel, her death is on your han ds and your hands alone." He is hit by the mention of someone he cares or loves. "O have no one, I'm alone in this world. Everyone I cared about is dead." He mostly to himself, but its a little so loud. Its possible someone heard him. . .

Alexander dodges under another slash from the demon and teleports above it. He brings both his swords down on the thing. Managing to cut off one of its heads and stabbing next to the second. Using ever muscle in his body he stabs into the things chest, and throws it over his shoulder. He is out of breath for a few seconds before he is ready to fight again.
@ErzaScarIet @LadyLunarFang @Fusionknight
(I'm like 90% sure I posted this 2 days ago. FR just doesn't like my posts or something.)

Alexander almost laughed when he barely heard Rachel say she didn't mean this. "Well why else do you summon blood thirsty monsters? Its not like they want a tea party, or to go out to coffee. You summon them for war Rachel, her death is on your han ds and your hands alone." He is hit by the mention of someone he cares or loves. "O have no one, I'm alone in this world. Everyone I cared about is dead." He mostly to himself, but its a little so loud. Its possible someone heard him. . .

Alexander dodges under another slash from the demon and teleports above it. He brings both his swords down on the thing. Managing to cut off one of its heads and stabbing next to the second. Using ever muscle in his body he stabs into the things chest, and throws it over his shoulder. He is out of breath for a few seconds before he is ready to fight again.
Hey Everyone! Im JustZander, but im know as the King of Gamelot or the King of Dragons as well. I AM a Guy, Gamer and RPer.

I am on Pinterest! I do have many of the pictures ill be using for my RPs on there. So if you want to contribute or just want to take a peak at what's to come. Just follow me and tell me the RP and what your Pinterest name! My username is JustZander. As far as i know the only one.
@FusionKnight @KingAlexander0 @LadyLunarFang
Ikara took a couple steps as the monster turned it's attention elsewhere. As she surveyed the situation, she looked up to see Samuel arguing with Rachel, who was lying on the ground, sobbing. Once she heard what Rachel had to say, she felt a flare of anger within her chest, then a slight twinge of shock at Samuel's furious retort. While Samuel was still yelling at Rachel, the monster turned around and tried to attack him, earning the monster a series of blows and cuts from a very angry Samuel. Right after Samuel's attacks, Alexander threw himself at the monster as well. Ikara decided to take a step back and watch the scene unfold, on guard in case she needed to jump in and assist any of her teammates.
@FusionKnight @KingAlexander0 @LadyLunarFang
Ikara took a couple steps as the monster turned it's attention elsewhere. As she surveyed the situation, she looked up to see Samuel arguing with Rachel, who was lying on the ground, sobbing. Once she heard what Rachel had to say, she felt a flare of anger within her chest, then a slight twinge of shock at Samuel's furious retort. While Samuel was still yelling at Rachel, the monster turned around and tried to attack him, earning the monster a series of blows and cuts from a very angry Samuel. Right after Samuel's attacks, Alexander threw himself at the monster as well. Ikara decided to take a step back and watch the scene unfold, on guard in case she needed to jump in and assist any of her teammates.
+2hrs FR time

Evdea was contemplating whether she should try to in for the kill on Rachel. Before she could, however, she heard Rachel sob,"I.....I'm S..sorry... I never...never meant for that to happen." She listened as Samuel replied, "Well it did happen, and you're responsible for her death. You knew what was going to happen when you summoned that demon, but you did it anyways!"As he gripped his scythe, Evdea tightened her hold on her sword.

"no..no..no...no..NO..NO..NO....NOOO!" Rachel cried out, the skeletons she had summoned slowly sinking into the earth, "It wasn't my fault, I just wanted to see my mother again!" Evdea almost dropped her sword and the helmet upon hearing this. Rachel had begun crying harder than Evdea had ever heard anyone but herself cry, "I just wanted to see her one last time..." She stood up, looking from each investigator to the next, her eyes filled with tears. "You have someone you love, right? So what would you do if you were in my place?" she asked, looking at Samuel.

Evdea stared at Rachel. What she had said hit too close to home for her liking. She clenched her teeth to keep from crying, and closed her eyes to hide the tears forming in them. She swallowed, and felt a lump beginning to form in her throat. She answered, somewhere between sobbing, yelling, and trying to choke back tears, "Well my mother, the only family I have, is dying in the godd***ed hospital, more than a thousand miles away! Tell me, is your mother slowly dying because her throat is deteriorating faster with every day that goes by?! Is she always on the brink of death?!" As Evdea finished, she fell to the ground, sobbing. She cradled her head in her knees, which she held to her chest. I just said that. In front of people. WHY CAN'T YOU KEEP YOUR PETTY ISSUES TO YOURSELF, EV?!

Evdea was contemplating whether she should try to in for the kill on Rachel. Before she could, however, she heard Rachel sob,"I.....I'm S..sorry... I never...never meant for that to happen." She listened as Samuel replied, "Well it did happen, and you're responsible for her death. You knew what was going to happen when you summoned that demon, but you did it anyways!"As he gripped his scythe, Evdea tightened her hold on her sword.

"no..no..no...no..NO..NO..NO....NOOO!" Rachel cried out, the skeletons she had summoned slowly sinking into the earth, "It wasn't my fault, I just wanted to see my mother again!" Evdea almost dropped her sword and the helmet upon hearing this. Rachel had begun crying harder than Evdea had ever heard anyone but herself cry, "I just wanted to see her one last time..." She stood up, looking from each investigator to the next, her eyes filled with tears. "You have someone you love, right? So what would you do if you were in my place?" she asked, looking at Samuel.

Evdea stared at Rachel. What she had said hit too close to home for her liking. She clenched her teeth to keep from crying, and closed her eyes to hide the tears forming in them. She swallowed, and felt a lump beginning to form in her throat. She answered, somewhere between sobbing, yelling, and trying to choke back tears, "Well my mother, the only family I have, is dying in the godd***ed hospital, more than a thousand miles away! Tell me, is your mother slowly dying because her throat is deteriorating faster with every day that goes by?! Is she always on the brink of death?!" As Evdea finished, she fell to the ground, sobbing. She cradled her head in her knees, which she held to her chest. I just said that. In front of people. WHY CAN'T YOU KEEP YOUR PETTY ISSUES TO YOURSELF, EV?!
wLImlZB.gif

Samuel had to finish this and he had to do it fast,his new team weren't equipped to handle such situations yet,not by a long shot"Fall back to the car"he said as he began running at the monster again,he tackled the beast down before grabbing Alex by his collar,pulling him behind him"that's an order"he told him as reverted his scythe back to its orb form before handing it to Alex"I'm going to end this,go"he said as the makhai began charging towards them again,he ran towards the creature dodging its first swing,he grabbed one of its weapons that lay discarded on the ground,Samuel proceded to dodge and roll out of its way and blows,until he saw an opening,he thrusts forward with all his might as the blade he was holding pierced the creature's hide,it let out an earpiercing shriek before it pulled the blade out.

Samuel took this chance to run towards Rachel,he pulls out the disk from earlier and threw it towards her,creating a small bubble around her before he pressed the button,shocking Rachel until she was unconscious,causing the makhai to slowly sink back into the ground,but it had other plans as it teared off the hands that were pulling him back into the underworld,it stood tall,proud of being freed from his master's controll,Samuel knew what the makhai was planning as it gave him a devilish smile before it jumped into the night sky,disappearing into the night,the last thing they heard was his shrieking cry as it disapeared.

Samuel picked up Rachel,swinging her over his shoulder,carrying her back to the car"when I say call back,fall back"he said to the others as he laid Rachel down into the passenger seat of the car and fastened the seatbelt around her before turning to Sina's body on the ground,he crouched down beside her and sat there looking at her before taking her sphere from her cold hands,he reached into her pocket and took her investigator batch before walking to the back of the car to get a body back"your punishment for not following orders"he said as he threw the bag to Alex,he took a pack of cigarettes from the glove compartment,he lighted one as he leaned against the car waiting for them to put her body into the bag and into the car.

Samuel had to finish this and he had to do it fast,his new team weren't equipped to handle such situations yet,not by a long shot"Fall back to the car"he said as he began running at the monster again,he tackled the beast down before grabbing Alex by his collar,pulling him behind him"that's an order"he told him as reverted his scythe back to its orb form before handing it to Alex"I'm going to end this,go"he said as the makhai began charging towards them again,he ran towards the creature dodging its first swing,he grabbed one of its weapons that lay discarded on the ground,Samuel proceded to dodge and roll out of its way and blows,until he saw an opening,he thrusts forward with all his might as the blade he was holding pierced the creature's hide,it let out an earpiercing shriek before it pulled the blade out.

Samuel took this chance to run towards Rachel,he pulls out the disk from earlier and threw it towards her,creating a small bubble around her before he pressed the button,shocking Rachel until she was unconscious,causing the makhai to slowly sink back into the ground,but it had other plans as it teared off the hands that were pulling him back into the underworld,it stood tall,proud of being freed from his master's controll,Samuel knew what the makhai was planning as it gave him a devilish smile before it jumped into the night sky,disappearing into the night,the last thing they heard was his shrieking cry as it disapeared.

Samuel picked up Rachel,swinging her over his shoulder,carrying her back to the car"when I say call back,fall back"he said to the others as he laid Rachel down into the passenger seat of the car and fastened the seatbelt around her before turning to Sina's body on the ground,he crouched down beside her and sat there looking at her before taking her sphere from her cold hands,he reached into her pocket and took her investigator batch before walking to the back of the car to get a body back"your punishment for not following orders"he said as he threw the bag to Alex,he took a pack of cigarettes from the glove compartment,he lighted one as he leaned against the car waiting for them to put her body into the bag and into the car.
1 2 3 4 5