Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | V1
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 278 279
[quote=Ashtion Summers~18~Male~Crush:NATM~Taggs:Xandra] I smile at the clear adoration she has for her family. my smile goes down every so slightly "my family consists of my mother, father, and two brothers. mostly I only enjoy the company of my younger brother" I say "he's only nine" I say my face went a bit bashful at the fact my best friend was a nine-year-old.[/quote] @Leodragon
Ashtion Summers~18~Male~Crush:NATM~Taggs:Xandra wrote:
I smile at the clear adoration she has for her family. my smile goes down every so slightly "my family consists of my mother, father, and two brothers. mostly I only enjoy the company of my younger brother" I say "he's only nine" I say my face went a bit bashful at the fact my best friend was a nine-year-old.

@Leodragon
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
[quote=Vexery] The slight amusement and gentleness are completely gone from her the moment Jupiter turns her head to speak. "We'll wait with that" she thought for a moment "If he doesn't come back until night falls we'll look for him." She declared then layed on her back in the grass. It was rare for them to get to relax like this, especially in the warm months of the year.[/quote] @DangerousGirl
Vexery wrote:
The slight amusement and gentleness are completely gone from her the moment Jupiter turns her head to speak. "We'll wait with that" she thought for a moment "If he doesn't come back until night falls we'll look for him." She declared then layed on her back in the grass. It was rare for them to get to relax like this, especially in the warm months of the year.

@DangerousGirl
NLdJQtw.png
Quote:
Rin//Rouge//Tagged; Jupiter and Vekery

I hear the sound of voices nearby and decide to go check it out. Getting a bit closer I find Vexery and Jupiter chatting together, I walk up to them. ""Hello ladies, might I join your conversations?" I said as I reach them.
Quote:
Rin//Rouge//Tagged; Jupiter and Vekery

I hear the sound of voices nearby and decide to go check it out. Getting a bit closer I find Vexery and Jupiter chatting together, I walk up to them. ""Hello ladies, might I join your conversations?" I said as I reach them.
original.png
[quote=Jupiter Stars~16~Female~Crush:NATM~Taggs:Vexery, rin] I nodded and sighed as the cat nuzzled my arm so I pick it up and cuddle it petting the now purring animal...I loved cats...animals in general...I was becoming quite bored since I'd finished everything I was supposed to do today. To be honest, it's almost always like this dad leaves..the only difference is normally everyone is hard at work...today just seems slow...and calm which is new...but isn't all bad either I hear Rin and turn nodded "sure,i"I say still petting the cat. To be honest, I did find the boy attractive but I don't know him very well..or anyone really but still....my eyes were guarded like normal [/quote] @Casiope @Foxxhound
Jupiter Stars~16~Female~Crush:NATM~Taggs:Vexery, rin wrote:
I nodded and sighed as the cat nuzzled my arm so I pick it up and cuddle it petting the now purring animal...I loved cats...animals in general...I was becoming quite bored since I'd finished everything I was supposed to do today.
To be honest, it's almost always like this dad leaves..the only difference is normally everyone is hard at work...today just seems slow...and calm which is new...but isn't all bad either
I hear Rin and turn nodded "sure,i"I say still petting the cat. To be honest, I did find the boy attractive but I don't know him very well..or anyone really but still....my eyes were guarded like normal

@Casiope

@Foxxhound

03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
[quote=Vexery] Rin walks over from wherever he's been hiding. "You may" she answered and made a small gesture for him to sit down. She pushed herself up on her elbows now. "We were just planning this and that, you know when to send a head through the letterbox, or who's lawn are we gonna set on fire today" Vex informed the male sarcastically. Her mood was not the best, despite the lovely weather. Garganica landed behind her and slowly inched close to her, lying down so that Vexery could rest her head on the dragon's tail which curved around her in a sort of weird hug. She petted the being, "Flown enough now have you?" she asked; while her dragon only replied with a lick of the face. "Thank you for that" a smile escaped her lips as she wiped the drool.[/quote] @DangerousGirl @FoxxHound
Vexery wrote:
Rin walks over from wherever he's been hiding. "You may" she answered and made a small gesture for him to sit down. She pushed herself up on her elbows now. "We were just planning this and that, you know when to send a head through the letterbox, or who's lawn are we gonna set on fire today" Vex informed the male sarcastically. Her mood was not the best, despite the lovely weather.

Garganica landed behind her and slowly inched close to her, lying down so that Vexery could rest her head on the dragon's tail which curved around her in a sort of weird hug. She petted the being, "Flown enough now have you?" she asked; while her dragon only replied with a lick of the face. "Thank you for that" a smile escaped her lips as she wiped the drool.

@DangerousGirl @FoxxHound
NLdJQtw.png
Quote:
Rin//Rouge//Tagged; Vexery & Jupiter

At the approval of letting me join in I sit down beside them. I didn't really know them very well, actually I didn't really know about any of the rouges. I'm not the best with first impressions and people often stay away from me, but it was nice having others to talk to for once. "I see, setting lawns on fire eh?"
Quote:

At the approval of letting me join in I sit down beside them. I didn't really know them very well, actually I didn't really know about any of the rouges. I'm not the best with first impressions and people often stay away from me, but it was nice having others to talk to for once. "I see, setting lawns on fire eh?"
original.png
@Dangerousgirl

Xandra let out a bark of laughter at Ashton's comment about his younger brother. "We can't like all our siblings and that's great you're good friends your brother" she said with a grin," I have two younger brothers that I tussle along with two older bothers, 1 older sister and a younger sister. Just like you I'm the middle child. Supposedly middle children have it the worst since we face opposing pressures. Though I don't know how true that rings."
@Dangerousgirl

Xandra let out a bark of laughter at Ashton's comment about his younger brother. "We can't like all our siblings and that's great you're good friends your brother" she said with a grin," I have two younger brothers that I tussle along with two older bothers, 1 older sister and a younger sister. Just like you I'm the middle child. Supposedly middle children have it the worst since we face opposing pressures. Though I don't know how true that rings."
[quote=Jupiter Stars~16~Female~Crush:NATM~Taggs:Vexery, rin] "Heads not back yet is pretty much it. and I want to go explore" I shrug "not much other than that" Sun Dancer hears the words "explore" and lands down and lays next to me and smells the cat who hissed at her and she blinked and licked it. I pet Sun dancer then look back at the male whose name I don't really know. Knowing Vexery was not exactly in the best mood her sarcasm was expected. Sun dancer lets the cat climb all over her and plays with it slightly as I converse with the two[/quote] @Casiope @Foxxhound [quote=Ashtion Summers~18~Male~Crush:NATM~Taggs:Xandra] I grin slightly rubbing the back of my head. I nodded slightly "I suppose that's kind of true but I think everyone has their own problems in their own way.'' I say. Steel nudges me and I nodded. "well lady Xandra would you like to join me and steel for a flight around the kingdom?" I ask since Steel was getting antsy. [/quote] @Leodragon
Jupiter Stars~16~Female~Crush:NATM~Taggs:Vexery, rin wrote:
"Heads not back yet is pretty much it. and I want to go explore" I shrug "not much other than that" Sun Dancer hears the words "explore" and lands down and lays next to me and smells the cat who hissed at her and she blinked and licked it. I pet Sun dancer then look back at the male whose name I don't really know. Knowing Vexery was not exactly in the best mood her sarcasm was expected.
Sun dancer lets the cat climb all over her and plays with it slightly as I converse with the two

@Casiope

@Foxxhound
Ashtion Summers~18~Male~Crush:NATM~Taggs:Xandra wrote:
I grin slightly rubbing the back of my head.
I nodded slightly "I suppose that's kind of true but I think everyone has their own problems in their own way.'' I say.
Steel nudges me and I nodded. "well lady Xandra would you like to join me and steel for a flight around the kingdom?" I ask since Steel was getting antsy.

@Leodragon

I ignore Vexery's moody attitude, suddenly my eyes catch Jupiter's glance, suddenly I remembered I hadn't introduced myself. "Oh yeah, I'm Rin by the way, Rin. And you girls are?"

I ignore Vexery's moody attitude, suddenly my eyes catch Jupiter's glance, suddenly I remembered I hadn't introduced myself. "Oh yeah, I'm Rin by the way, Rin. And you girls are?"
original.png
@DangerousGirl

You've been pinging me as LEOdragon. It's LEONdragon. c:

"I would love to, but I've got another sparring session this afternoon. I think I have you in my steed combat session, so I'll see you then." She waved them a good-bye before finishing her stroll.
@DangerousGirl

You've been pinging me as LEOdragon. It's LEONdragon. c:

"I would love to, but I've got another sparring session this afternoon. I think I have you in my steed combat session, so I'll see you then." She waved them a good-bye before finishing her stroll.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 278 279