Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | V1
1 2 ... 272 273 274 275 276 ... 278 279
@WynterFalcyn

Sera laughed softly, "Ssorry, thankk you..." she said, hobbling over and leaning on his arm. Crow glanced at the other dragon and when he didn't seem to move, he stood. Standing next to Sera and stretching out a wing to cover both Aaron and Sera. He looked forward, as if to say 'this is for her'. He urged them forward and Sera smiled, "C-Crow likes you. He would hhhave snatched me at f-first chance if heee didn think youere okay. He's lllike the prot-tective brother I never had." Sera giggled, stretching out a hand to pat the black dragon.
@WynterFalcyn

Sera laughed softly, "Ssorry, thankk you..." she said, hobbling over and leaning on his arm. Crow glanced at the other dragon and when he didn't seem to move, he stood. Standing next to Sera and stretching out a wing to cover both Aaron and Sera. He looked forward, as if to say 'this is for her'. He urged them forward and Sera smiled, "C-Crow likes you. He would hhhave snatched me at f-first chance if heee didn think youere okay. He's lllike the prot-tective brother I never had." Sera giggled, stretching out a hand to pat the black dragon.
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
Aaron snorted and shook his head. "I doubt that dragon likes me. If he was smart, he wouldn't." He may have been rambling slightly but it was the truth. "I'm not really a good person, not like you. It'd make more sense for him to bite my head off than to step rain from drowning me." Umber stood up with a slight groan, shaking off what water he could and ruffling his wings, getting the feeling they would be leaving soon.

@CornixElecti
Aaron snorted and shook his head. "I doubt that dragon likes me. If he was smart, he wouldn't." He may have been rambling slightly but it was the truth. "I'm not really a good person, not like you. It'd make more sense for him to bite my head off than to step rain from drowning me." Umber stood up with a slight groan, shaking off what water he could and ruffling his wings, getting the feeling they would be leaving soon.

@CornixElecti
fWEfcS7.gifzgwzOxw.gifMKMP7Ba.png6D1E8Ta.png
@WynterFalcyn

Sera sighed, "Nah... If he rrreeally didn't like you he w-wouldn't stay... I've seen sssome people who've h-had their dragons leave them." she said softly, a pained smile on her lips. Crow grumbled, his wing shifting above them, Get moving already. Stop chatting. he thought irritably. Sera relaxed, but forced her eyes open as she lifted her head, she pulled him forward out into the alleyway, no idea where to go, "Come on!" she giggled.
@WynterFalcyn

Sera sighed, "Nah... If he rrreeally didn't like you he w-wouldn't stay... I've seen sssome people who've h-had their dragons leave them." she said softly, a pained smile on her lips. Crow grumbled, his wing shifting above them, Get moving already. Stop chatting. he thought irritably. Sera relaxed, but forced her eyes open as she lifted her head, she pulled him forward out into the alleyway, no idea where to go, "Come on!" she giggled.
Aaron simply raised an eyebrow and let her drag him for a few more feet before stopping in the street, making her stop as well. "I'm gonna warn you, I live in, well, a rough neighborhood. You'll need to stay close," he said, all humor gone from his face. "There's people there who make their living killing strangers, others who would give away information just for a few gold pieces."

@CornixElecti
Aaron simply raised an eyebrow and let her drag him for a few more feet before stopping in the street, making her stop as well. "I'm gonna warn you, I live in, well, a rough neighborhood. You'll need to stay close," he said, all humor gone from his face. "There's people there who make their living killing strangers, others who would give away information just for a few gold pieces."

@CornixElecti
@WynterFalcyn

Sera mock sobered, "Sir yes s-sir!" she said, doing her best to stand straight and salute. She ended up grabbing his arm again as she pitched forward. She gave him the best serious look she could and nodded, "I unders-stand. I'll stay close," she said, "Crow you sh-should leave and come back for me lllater..." Sera said, not giving him a chance to argue.
@WynterFalcyn

Sera mock sobered, "Sir yes s-sir!" she said, doing her best to stand straight and salute. She ended up grabbing his arm again as she pitched forward. She gave him the best serious look she could and nodded, "I unders-stand. I'll stay close," she said, "Crow you sh-should leave and come back for me lllater..." Sera said, not giving him a chance to argue.
Aaron looked at her, fighting the smile that threatened to spill across his face. He would never admit it, but he enjoyed having her close. They couldn't seem to get along for long anymore, not since she found out who is was, but she still had a strange effect on him. "You too Umber. Neighbors have complained enough already, and I think if you were to show up again we'd get in trouble... again." umber nodded and took a few steps out into the street, shivering once from the chill.

@CornixElecti
Aaron looked at her, fighting the smile that threatened to spill across his face. He would never admit it, but he enjoyed having her close. They couldn't seem to get along for long anymore, not since she found out who is was, but she still had a strange effect on him. "You too Umber. Neighbors have complained enough already, and I think if you were to show up again we'd get in trouble... again." umber nodded and took a few steps out into the street, shivering once from the chill.

@CornixElecti
@wynterFalcyn

Crow grumbled and walked off towards Umber, Where off to? he asked, glancing back at Sera. He hated leaving her like this, half of him wanted to follow from a distance.

Sera sighed, "I'm sorry I keep getting angry wwith you... I-I'm s-so use to people being fffullllly open with me... And always wanting to dddance." she said, adding the last bit as a tease, "And thank you for housing a d-drubk." she said, after a moment. The rain pounced on her back and head, cooling her off a bit, gods the headache she was going to have to deal with in the morning... a voice in the back of her head said she deserved it.
@wynterFalcyn

Crow grumbled and walked off towards Umber, Where off to? he asked, glancing back at Sera. He hated leaving her like this, half of him wanted to follow from a distance.

Sera sighed, "I'm sorry I keep getting angry wwith you... I-I'm s-so use to people being fffullllly open with me... And always wanting to dddance." she said, adding the last bit as a tease, "And thank you for housing a d-drubk." she said, after a moment. The rain pounced on her back and head, cooling her off a bit, gods the headache she was going to have to deal with in the morning... a voice in the back of her head said she deserved it.
Tilting his head to think, Umber replied, Well, when I am not allowed to accompany Aaron back to his house, I usually go to the woods. There is much more space and no humans to tell you to stop ruining the flowers.

"Nah, it's nothing, don't worry about it," Aaron said, shrugging off the matter. It felt weird to be thanked for something, especially something where the words were actually sincere. "And you're not the only one getting mad. Honestly, I don't have many friends as 'Aaron the Rogue,' so it's kind of weird to have to act like one. I'm much better as my other persona," he said with a harsh laugh, a scowl flitting across his features for a moment.

@CornixElecti
Tilting his head to think, Umber replied, Well, when I am not allowed to accompany Aaron back to his house, I usually go to the woods. There is much more space and no humans to tell you to stop ruining the flowers.

"Nah, it's nothing, don't worry about it," Aaron said, shrugging off the matter. It felt weird to be thanked for something, especially something where the words were actually sincere. "And you're not the only one getting mad. Honestly, I don't have many friends as 'Aaron the Rogue,' so it's kind of weird to have to act like one. I'm much better as my other persona," he said with a harsh laugh, a scowl flitting across his features for a moment.

@CornixElecti
@WynterFalcyn

Crow snorted at Umber's response, not finding it within himself to laugh at the moment.

"A-aron the Rouge and Aaron the Lorrrd are the same peerrrson, just differe-nt sides.... I think you'lll be happy whennn you can be just A-aron Hart-sford, the boy with blonde hair, noble blood and a life he calls his o-own." Sera said as they made their way, "Th-that's how I am. If I wwere ever to be in your s-situation I would still be myself... J-just keep rouge status a-away... I wouldn't change my...." she trailed off, "Ah.... I th-think you get it..." she said, a hand to her forehead as if she had a headache.
@WynterFalcyn

Crow snorted at Umber's response, not finding it within himself to laugh at the moment.

"A-aron the Rouge and Aaron the Lorrrd are the same peerrrson, just differe-nt sides.... I think you'lll be happy whennn you can be just A-aron Hart-sford, the boy with blonde hair, noble blood and a life he calls his o-own." Sera said as they made their way, "Th-that's how I am. If I wwere ever to be in your s-situation I would still be myself... J-just keep rouge status a-away... I wouldn't change my...." she trailed off, "Ah.... I th-think you get it..." she said, a hand to her forehead as if she had a headache.
If you have any ideas, though, I am open to the suggestion, the pearlcatcher said, glancing at his companion.

"Only one problem with that," he said with a sigh. "There's two of those things I wish I could change, and it's not my being a rogue." He stopped talking at this point, as they had reached his "neighborhood." It was really more like a collection of run down buddings with windows either broken or boarded up. His eyes narrowed as he surveyed each building, looking for signs of anyone watching them as they walked down the side of the street.

@CornixElecti
If you have any ideas, though, I am open to the suggestion, the pearlcatcher said, glancing at his companion.

"Only one problem with that," he said with a sigh. "There's two of those things I wish I could change, and it's not my being a rogue." He stopped talking at this point, as they had reached his "neighborhood." It was really more like a collection of run down buddings with windows either broken or boarded up. His eyes narrowed as he surveyed each building, looking for signs of anyone watching them as they walked down the side of the street.

@CornixElecti
1 2 ... 272 273 274 275 276 ... 278 279