Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for RP Partners!
1 2
@NekoTheKat other! Since you came up with the idea you go ahead and make the first post so I can follow, and tag me so I can find the thread haha
@NekoTheKat other! Since you came up with the idea you go ahead and make the first post so I can follow, and tag me so I can find the thread haha
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro7_250.gif
@Romanaq Kk :) also what should the title be?
@Romanaq Kk :) also what should the title be?
@Romanaq

Heya, I'm interested in RP'ing with you! I like to do fantasy, sci-fi and romance (often in combination with one another)
@Romanaq

Heya, I'm interested in RP'ing with you! I like to do fantasy, sci-fi and romance (often in combination with one another)
@NekoTheKat any suggestion i'll have will probably be cheesy.. A Killer Sleepover or smthin haha

@Arimwe ohhh!!! Cool!! do you have any plot ideas?? if you've played mass effect or smthin we could do something based on that? aliens/space theme or smthin?
@NekoTheKat any suggestion i'll have will probably be cheesy.. A Killer Sleepover or smthin haha

@Arimwe ohhh!!! Cool!! do you have any plot ideas?? if you've played mass effect or smthin we could do something based on that? aliens/space theme or smthin?
@Romanaq

Never played it, unfortunally. I am very broke and I was (and still am) never good at playing games XD

But aliens and/or space themed sounds cool too! May I suggest something with mutants? On "normal" planet earth? x3
@Romanaq

Never played it, unfortunally. I am very broke and I was (and still am) never good at playing games XD

But aliens and/or space themed sounds cool too! May I suggest something with mutants? On "normal" planet earth? x3
Sure, suggest away !! @Arimwe
Sure, suggest away !! @Arimwe
@Romanaq

I have a love for X-Men/mutant stories and I have my own OC that I absolutely love ;u;
@Romanaq

I have a love for X-Men/mutant stories and I have my own OC that I absolutely love ;u;
i dont know a lot about the x-men lore but i'd be interested in going into that! tell me about your oc! @Arimwe
i dont know a lot about the x-men lore but i'd be interested in going into that! tell me about your oc! @Arimwe
@Romanaq

Do you mind PM'ing about it all? Because it will take a bit for me to type it out XD
@Romanaq

Do you mind PM'ing about it all? Because it will take a bit for me to type it out XD
@Arimwe of course!
@Arimwe of course!
1 2