Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flightless ((Dragon RP))
1 2
-Aqua-
Tags; Open

He looked around, flinching at every sound. He had run away from home and wasn't planning on heading back. He looked up at a tree and started climbing, luckily he had learned a thing or two from watching older dragons. He reached the top and made sure not to make noise as he went from one tree to the next, which was kind of hard seeing as how he was still very small.

He reached the edge of the thick forest and jumped down from the tall tree, using his wings as a parachute so he didn't hurt himself. This trick he figured out on his own and he was rather proud of himself. He made his way into the tall grasses and set his sights on the forest across, That was his destination currently. It was a safe point with lots of cover. "Alright... I can do it, just a little further and I will be free"
-Aqua-
Tags; Open

He looked around, flinching at every sound. He had run away from home and wasn't planning on heading back. He looked up at a tree and started climbing, luckily he had learned a thing or two from watching older dragons. He reached the top and made sure not to make noise as he went from one tree to the next, which was kind of hard seeing as how he was still very small.

He reached the edge of the thick forest and jumped down from the tall tree, using his wings as a parachute so he didn't hurt himself. This trick he figured out on his own and he was rather proud of himself. He made his way into the tall grasses and set his sights on the forest across, That was his destination currently. It was a safe point with lots of cover. "Alright... I can do it, just a little further and I will be free"
original.png
1 2