Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | In the Night (casual FR RP)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Pandacow

((We can if you want, but I won't be able to post from 18:00 to 20:00 FR time.))
@Pandacow

((We can if you want, but I won't be able to post from 18:00 to 20:00 FR time.))
A Light Flight branded Shaker Bottle with a chocolate protein shake inside. This is the NYNG general participation Badge. A gold arrow/moon divider by dreamingcity.
Cronch
FRT+1 | He/Him
A Magnesium Amphiptere (Desert variant) from Dragon Cave.A male Pillow Dragon from Dragon Cave.
@TheHeroicOne @NekoTheKat @MysterySandwing @Swimmylol ((My character and TheHeroicOne's character are about to fight, so you can have your characters try to stop our dragons from fighting or even maybe jump in, but I don't want to have this turn into an all-out fight.)) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/253860/25385902.png[/img] Sunskimmer shouted gleefully [b]"HOPE YOU'RE READY!"[/b], and jumped at the Wildclaw, weapons out, aiming at the Wildclaw's throat.
@TheHeroicOne @NekoTheKat @MysterySandwing @Swimmylol

((My character and TheHeroicOne's character are about to fight, so you can have your characters try to stop our dragons from fighting or even maybe jump in, but I don't want to have this turn into an all-out fight.))

25385902.png

Sunskimmer shouted gleefully "HOPE YOU'RE READY!", and jumped at the Wildclaw, weapons out, aiming at the Wildclaw's throat.
@TheHeroicOne @ NekoTheKat @Pandacow @Swimmylol @MysterySandwing

Sesshomaru glared at the battle. Typical. Normal dragons are so hot headed
@TheHeroicOne @ NekoTheKat @Pandacow @Swimmylol @MysterySandwing

Sesshomaru glared at the battle. Typical. Normal dragons are so hot headed
@NekoTheKat @MysterySandwing @Swimmylol @Pandacow

Sawyer dodged narrowly, feeling the blade cut off a couple feathers. "Not bad nocturne!" he yelled as he aimed to stab at her side.

Sawyer dodged narrowly, feeling the blade cut off a couple feathers. "Not bad nocturne!" he yelled as he aimed to stab at her side.
A Light Flight branded Shaker Bottle with a chocolate protein shake inside. This is the NYNG general participation Badge. A gold arrow/moon divider by dreamingcity.
Cronch
FRT+1 | He/Him
A Magnesium Amphiptere (Desert variant) from Dragon Cave.A male Pillow Dragon from Dragon Cave.
@TheHeroicOne @NekoTheKat @MysterySandwing @Swimmylol [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/253860/25385902.png[/img] Sunshimmer quickly leaped back, and grinned. [b"Not bad, either. You almost got me."][/b] She then feinted several jabs at the Wildclaw, each jumping back each time.

25385902.png

Sunshimmer quickly leaped back, and grinned. She then feinted several jabs at the Wildclaw, each jumping back each time.

He let out a growl of frustration, expecting the fight to have been over by now. Sawyer decided to use his natural defenses, and lashed out with one of his talons.

((Claws? y'know the feet claws.))

He let out a growl of frustration, expecting the fight to have been over by now. Sawyer decided to use his natural defenses, and lashed out with one of his talons.

((Claws? y'know the feet claws.))
Cronch
FRT+1 | He/Him
@TheHeroicOne @NekoTheKat @MysterySandwing @Swimmylol [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/253860/25385902.png[/img] Sunskimmer attempted to jump back, the talon ripped through one of her wings. [i]No matter, I can still win this. I can always get it healed later.[/i] She feinted a step and a jab, then leaped back. She then jumped in with a real slash with her blades, and quickly jumped back again.

25385902.png

Sunskimmer attempted to jump back, the talon ripped through one of her wings. No matter, I can still win this. I can always get it healed later. She feinted a step and a jab, then leaped back. She then jumped in with a real slash with her blades, and quickly jumped back again.

Sawyer's guard had been let down after a successful hit, and he fell for one of the feints. He cursed as he realized his mistake and the blade slashed his shoulder. He switched his knife to his other hand to avoid using his injured arm. You've done this a million times, just get one good hit! Sawyer jabbed with his knife towards her uninjured wing.

Sawyer's guard had been let down after a successful hit, and he fell for one of the feints. He cursed as he realized his mistake and the blade slashed his shoulder. He switched his knife to his other hand to avoid using his injured arm. You've done this a million times, just get one good hit! Sawyer jabbed with his knife towards her uninjured wing.
Cronch
FRT+1 | He/Him
@TheHeroicOne @NekoTheKat @MysterySandwing @Swimmylol [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/253860/25385902.png[/img] Sunskimmer jumped back, but she realized that the Wildclaw's knife would still reach her uninjured wing. She quickly twisted and had it instead rip into her already injured wing. She knew that this could get healed by the healers later, so she might as well put the damage all on one wing. She stiill felt the advantage, though, because she probably wouldn't use her wings much in this battle. She could still do a little flap in the air, but she currently couldn't fly. That didn't really matter, as she was in a forest, and an injured arm was more of a hindrance, at least to her, than a wing here. She jumped back enough that the Wildclaw couldn't reach her, and did a little flap to gain some height, then rushed down towards, her blades out, ready to rip into the Wildclaw easily.

25385902.png

Sunskimmer jumped back, but she realized that the Wildclaw's knife would still reach her uninjured wing. She quickly twisted and had it instead rip into her already injured wing. She knew that this could get healed by the healers later, so she might as well put the damage all on one wing. She stiill felt the advantage, though, because she probably wouldn't use her wings much in this battle. She could still do a little flap in the air, but she currently couldn't fly. That didn't really matter, as she was in a forest, and an injured arm was more of a hindrance, at least to her, than a wing here.

She jumped back enough that the Wildclaw couldn't reach her, and did a little flap to gain some height, then rushed down towards, her blades out, ready to rip into the Wildclaw easily.
@TheHeroicOne @NekoTheKat @Pandacow @Swimmylol

Lunar snickered as he thought of something. I could REALLY have some fun with this!
He flew into the air, and dove down towards the fighting. Siphoning energy from inside him, he spirald down in the middle of the battle and created a blinding flash, retreating to the trees to watch. He quietly snickered.
@TheHeroicOne @NekoTheKat @Pandacow @Swimmylol

Lunar snickered as he thought of something. I could REALLY have some fun with this!
He flew into the air, and dove down towards the fighting. Siphoning energy from inside him, he spirald down in the middle of the battle and created a blinding flash, retreating to the trees to watch. He quietly snickered.
A blocky drawing of Trypsin, a black, white, and green Spiral. The image links to Trypsin's page.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7