Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Counting Down [Private]
1 2
Ah... The sights, the sounds... Kaiser loved everything about raceday. Well, almost everything - there'd been some rumblings, apparently, from the clan who owned the territory they'd decided to use as the start for the Derby. That could be an issue, Kaiser supposed, but it just made the race more exciting, really.

Nevertheless, everything was still peaceful, even mere hours before the proceedings were set to begin; the spectators were milling about, some trying to catch a glimpse of the champion as he passed, and some quietly talking to bookies and bet-makers in hushed tones.

The metal-legged Mirror clanked his way into the cluster of tents that made up the homes of the more permanent members of his 'clan'. It was fairly desolate - most dragons were either out and about, or still in their tents - but a few brushed past, none taking much notice in their 'leader'.

@rocket2015
Ah... The sights, the sounds... Kaiser loved everything about raceday. Well, almost everything - there'd been some rumblings, apparently, from the clan who owned the territory they'd decided to use as the start for the Derby. That could be an issue, Kaiser supposed, but it just made the race more exciting, really.

Nevertheless, everything was still peaceful, even mere hours before the proceedings were set to begin; the spectators were milling about, some trying to catch a glimpse of the champion as he passed, and some quietly talking to bookies and bet-makers in hushed tones.

The metal-legged Mirror clanked his way into the cluster of tents that made up the homes of the more permanent members of his 'clan'. It was fairly desolate - most dragons were either out and about, or still in their tents - but a few brushed past, none taking much notice in their 'leader'.

@rocket2015
9ShTRPz.png
> The Hive
> For Sale
> Brewing, Nest Rental & Lore Shop
@Schimare
lucia was walking through rthe area, almost starving to death, all she had was a backpack with nothing of importance in it. even he reached a derby but now her vision blured as she collaped to the floor from exhaustion.
@Schimare
lucia was walking through rthe area, almost starving to death, all she had was a backpack with nothing of importance in it. even he reached a derby but now her vision blured as she collaped to the floor from exhaustion.
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gif if i am RPing with you and i don't respond don't be afraid to keep pinging me unless i say otherwise.
Seemed like something had happened, off to the edge of a group of spectators. From where he was standing, he could see a familiar pink-and-white shape shoving and scratching her way into the center of the crowd. Someone had already gotten hurt, then, if Roxanne was on the scene. Probably somebody took the trash-talking too far, then. There was always one - seemed to happen at least once every year.

Roxanne herself was oblivious to Kaiser's gaze - she was attempting to clear the rubberneckers away so that she might see what was wrong with them. Probably either an overconfident racer or a fan who went somewhere they shouldn't.

"Get out of here, you idiots! If you're going to get in somebody's way, go find somebody not trying to do their job."

The dragon on the floor didn't seem very injured, the Skydancer noted. Well, that was good - she wouldn't have to waste her medicines before the damn race even began, then.

@rocket2015
Seemed like something had happened, off to the edge of a group of spectators. From where he was standing, he could see a familiar pink-and-white shape shoving and scratching her way into the center of the crowd. Someone had already gotten hurt, then, if Roxanne was on the scene. Probably somebody took the trash-talking too far, then. There was always one - seemed to happen at least once every year.

Roxanne herself was oblivious to Kaiser's gaze - she was attempting to clear the rubberneckers away so that she might see what was wrong with them. Probably either an overconfident racer or a fan who went somewhere they shouldn't.

"Get out of here, you idiots! If you're going to get in somebody's way, go find somebody not trying to do their job."

The dragon on the floor didn't seem very injured, the Skydancer noted. Well, that was good - she wouldn't have to waste her medicines before the damn race even began, then.

@rocket2015
9ShTRPz.png
> The Hive
> For Sale
lucia was trying to call for help but she could not she wastoo weak to do anything.
@Schimare
lucia was trying to call for help but she could not she wastoo weak to do anything.
@Schimare
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gif if i am RPing with you and i don't respond don't be afraid to keep pinging me unless i say otherwise.
"Hmm. Roxanne scratched at her snout thoughtfully. How was she going to get this creature back to her tent..? Well, there was no particularly clever way to do it, she supposed. With something of a huff, the Skydancer grabbed a limb in her claws, and started dragging.

@rocket2015
"Hmm. Roxanne scratched at her snout thoughtfully. How was she going to get this creature back to her tent..? Well, there was no particularly clever way to do it, she supposed. With something of a huff, the Skydancer grabbed a limb in her claws, and started dragging.

@rocket2015
9ShTRPz.png
> The Hive
> For Sale
Lucia felt herself being dragged but showed no signs of resistance she simply not able too, she was a sitting duck to any attack or anything. She only opened one eye which didn't help because her vision was to blury by now.
@Schimare
Lucia felt herself being dragged but showed no signs of resistance she simply not able too, she was a sitting duck to any attack or anything. She only opened one eye which didn't help because her vision was to blury by now.
@Schimare
It didn't take too long for Roxanne to reach her tent, even with an added load - it wasn't very far from the place where she'd found the great lump she was dragging. Idiots as they were, even the race 'officials' weren't stupid enough to bury their only medic's tent in the sea of useless racers.

The inside of the tent was neatly arranged, with furs and such piled to one side, presumably for sleeping, and a series of large chests to the other, in which she stored various things. From one of these, she produced a lump of some creature's flesh, and deposited it in front of her limp patient's snout.

"Here, eat this, if you can." She was going to have to feed this one, wasn't she? How fun.

@rocket2015
It didn't take too long for Roxanne to reach her tent, even with an added load - it wasn't very far from the place where she'd found the great lump she was dragging. Idiots as they were, even the race 'officials' weren't stupid enough to bury their only medic's tent in the sea of useless racers.

The inside of the tent was neatly arranged, with furs and such piled to one side, presumably for sleeping, and a series of large chests to the other, in which she stored various things. From one of these, she produced a lump of some creature's flesh, and deposited it in front of her limp patient's snout.

"Here, eat this, if you can." She was going to have to feed this one, wasn't she? How fun.

@rocket2015
9ShTRPz.png
> The Hive
> For Sale
Lucia lifted her head barely, and when she saw food she almost cited out in job, she was surprised at this dragon trying to help her, no one else did. She started to eat and it was obvious she hadn't eaten for months from her looks and the way she ate.
@Schimare
Lucia lifted her head barely, and when she saw food she almost cited out in job, she was surprised at this dragon trying to help her, no one else did. She started to eat and it was obvious she hadn't eaten for months from her looks and the way she ate.
@Schimare
Oh? That had prompted a reaction? Well, good. Force-feeding dragons was one of her least favourite things to do. She retrieved another lump for the other dragon - she was clearly sick with hunger, and wasn't her job to heal the sick?

"You're welcome to stay here for the night if you've nowhere else - it'll save me dragging you back here if you pass out again," Roxanne smiled mischievously, just for a moment or two, before regaining her serious composure "Make sure the Imperial next door doesn't catch you here, though - He'll eat you right up. Has a taste for weak dragons, I think. It's very strange..."

@rocket2015
Oh? That had prompted a reaction? Well, good. Force-feeding dragons was one of her least favourite things to do. She retrieved another lump for the other dragon - she was clearly sick with hunger, and wasn't her job to heal the sick?

"You're welcome to stay here for the night if you've nowhere else - it'll save me dragging you back here if you pass out again," Roxanne smiled mischievously, just for a moment or two, before regaining her serious composure "Make sure the Imperial next door doesn't catch you here, though - He'll eat you right up. Has a taste for weak dragons, I think. It's very strange..."

@rocket2015
9ShTRPz.png
> The Hive
> For Sale
Lucia said in a quiet and weak tone" thank you" she closed her eyes and whispered" can I get some water please, I haven't had a drink in weeks"
@Schimare
Lucia said in a quiet and weak tone" thank you" she closed her eyes and whispered" can I get some water please, I haven't had a drink in weeks"
@Schimare
1 2