Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FNAF OC Roleplay - OOC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
This roleplay is now closed, sorry! I'll update this if it opens up again!

What I'm hoping to do, is use some of my own FNAF characters in an original setting. Not at Freddy's Pizzeria, but somewhere entirely different. We wouldn't be using the main animatronics or humans, but our own characters. I've actually got my own crew lol

As for plot, I'm open to ideas, and I'll see if I can come up with something myself, too.

I'll add a forum below, for anyone who has any characters they want to use. Just ping me on this thread if you're interested! Sorry if this whole thing was a little vague ^^"

Ah, before I forget! Rules really quick~

.No "Mary-Sue" characters. Don't overpower your character, and please be original <3
.Cursing is fine, like hell and damn, but everything else can get bleeped out.
.LGBT+ players and characters are chill here~~
.Don't power play. You can't dodge everything and hit everyone.
.I ask you be at least semi-literate. No one-liner posts, please. At least two or three paragraphs are good <3 And don't be shy about writing a lot! Detail is good~
.Please be sure to have pretty decent grammar! And try to use proper punctuation <3
.uhhh, I think that's it? I'll add more if I think of anything else, so the rules are subject to change.
This roleplay is now closed, sorry! I'll update this if it opens up again!

What I'm hoping to do, is use some of my own FNAF characters in an original setting. Not at Freddy's Pizzeria, but somewhere entirely different. We wouldn't be using the main animatronics or humans, but our own characters. I've actually got my own crew lol

As for plot, I'm open to ideas, and I'll see if I can come up with something myself, too.

I'll add a forum below, for anyone who has any characters they want to use. Just ping me on this thread if you're interested! Sorry if this whole thing was a little vague ^^"

Ah, before I forget! Rules really quick~

.No "Mary-Sue" characters. Don't overpower your character, and please be original <3
.Cursing is fine, like hell and damn, but everything else can get bleeped out.
.LGBT+ players and characters are chill here~~
.Don't power play. You can't dodge everything and hit everyone.
.I ask you be at least semi-literate. No one-liner posts, please. At least two or three paragraphs are good <3 And don't be shy about writing a lot! Detail is good~
.Please be sure to have pretty decent grammar! And try to use proper punctuation <3
.uhhh, I think that's it? I'll add more if I think of anything else, so the rules are subject to change.
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
Be sure to remove the stuff in parentheses when you're done~ <3 [b]Animatronic Forum[/b] [code][b]Name/Title:[/b] [b]Species:[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] (This is just what the animatronic is meant to portray. They're just robots.) [b]Age/Years In Service:[/b] [b]Description:[/b] (Can be written, or an image~) [b]Occupation:[/b] (What are they intended to do? Serve pizza? Clean up? Entertain? Possibilities are pretty much endless!) [b]Personality:[/b] [i]During the day...[/i] [i]During the night...[/i] [b]Backstory:[/b] [b]Extra Facts:[/b] ... ... ...[/code] [b]Human Forum[/b] [code][b]Name:[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Age:[/b] [b]Description:[/b] (Can be written, or an image~) [b]Occupation:[/b] (What are they intended to do? Serve pizza? Clean up? Entertain? Possibilities are pretty much endless!) [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Backstory:[/b] [b]Extra Facts:[/b] ... ... ...[/code]
Be sure to remove the stuff in parentheses when you're done~ <3

Animatronic Forum
Code:
[b]Name/Title:[/b] [b]Species:[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] (This is just what the animatronic is meant to portray. They're just robots.) [b]Age/Years In Service:[/b] [b]Description:[/b] (Can be written, or an image~) [b]Occupation:[/b] (What are they intended to do? Serve pizza? Clean up? Entertain? Possibilities are pretty much endless!) [b]Personality:[/b] [i]During the day...[/i] [i]During the night...[/i] [b]Backstory:[/b] [b]Extra Facts:[/b] ... ... ...

Human Forum
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Age:[/b] [b]Description:[/b] (Can be written, or an image~) [b]Occupation:[/b] (What are they intended to do? Serve pizza? Clean up? Entertain? Possibilities are pretty much endless!) [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Backstory:[/b] [b]Extra Facts:[/b] ... ... ...
@ LeviathanScream
@ Visionrift
@ NekoTheKat
@ Aretimes
@ catcatamelia
@ LeviathanScream
@ Visionrift
@ NekoTheKat
@ Aretimes
@ catcatamelia
Reserved, just in case!
Reserved, just in case!
@aretimes

I'm very interested! There aren't a lot of FNAF roleplays, sadly, but here I am, stumbling onto one! ^^
@aretimes

I'm very interested! There aren't a lot of FNAF roleplays, sadly, but here I am, stumbling onto one! ^^
@LeviathanScream
Awesome! Haha, I'm glad I could be the one you stumbled upon lol
I'm probably gonna wait a little while, to see if anyone else is interested. But, no one else shows, would be okay doing a one on one?
@LeviathanScream
Awesome! Haha, I'm glad I could be the one you stumbled upon lol
I'm probably gonna wait a little while, to see if anyone else is interested. But, no one else shows, would be okay doing a one on one?
@aretimes

Sure! That sounds good c;
@aretimes

Sure! That sounds good c;
@LeviathanScream
Cool~
Just let me know if ever you wanna brainstorm, by the way~!
@LeviathanScream
Cool~
Just let me know if ever you wanna brainstorm, by the way~!
Quick bump for tonight~
Quick bump for tonight~
Bump, and then I'm off to bed!
Gonna be out for the majority of today, so I'll bump this tread again when I get home in the evening.
Bump, and then I'm off to bed!
Gonna be out for the majority of today, so I'll bump this tread again when I get home in the evening.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7