Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Abyssranger G&G Private
1 2 3
@abyssranger Since wickerbeasts mature slower, I think Naughty would be 18-20 and Jack would be a tween or teen 12-15 and they'd be at the same maturity.
@abyssranger Since wickerbeasts mature slower, I think Naughty would be 18-20 and Jack would be a tween or teen 12-15 and they'd be at the same maturity.
+3 hours ahead of FR time Please ping me in replies
@Psybug
Okay! That sounds good ^^. How about we have Jack be 15 and Naughty be 20 then?
@Psybug
Okay! That sounds good ^^. How about we have Jack be 15 and Naughty be 20 then?
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
@abyssranger Sounds good!

Naughty sat on a bench outside her father's tavern, the Clovered Steed, getting up and dancing to the fiddler's music. The other teenagers never played with her, they were busy joining gangs or practicing magic, but Naughty did that on rainy days, today was beautiful! The sun was up and the sky was clear. Naughty's sac sat in front of her, passerby dropped in coins as she made three small little birds fly around her with a simple rhyme, "Flock of third, little blue bird, dance and fly, above thy eye." A few gold coins were dropped into her sac, YES! If she kept this up she could get a new sign for the tavern. Assuming no one stole it. Naughty dismissed these thoughts, who'd steal from her?
@abyssranger Sounds good!

Naughty sat on a bench outside her father's tavern, the Clovered Steed, getting up and dancing to the fiddler's music. The other teenagers never played with her, they were busy joining gangs or practicing magic, but Naughty did that on rainy days, today was beautiful! The sun was up and the sky was clear. Naughty's sac sat in front of her, passerby dropped in coins as she made three small little birds fly around her with a simple rhyme, "Flock of third, little blue bird, dance and fly, above thy eye." A few gold coins were dropped into her sac, YES! If she kept this up she could get a new sign for the tavern. Assuming no one stole it. Naughty dismissed these thoughts, who'd steal from her?
@Psybug

The teen was leaned up against a wall, not standing out from anyone else around him. Jack made sure to keep his gaze moving fluidly, not remaining on his target for more than a few moments before turning to a strangers' face. The teenage boy had set his sights on the gold coins within the sack of a Wickerbeast across the street. It would be quite the challenge, he thought with a slight smirk. It probably wouldn't do him much good to put on a ruse this time. It was most likely that he would be able to outmaneuver the Wickerbeast and lost it in the twisted maze of alleyways.

Moving himself away from the wall, he began to walk away from the singing creature before casually following the crowd of people back towards her. Slowly, me positioned himself on the outer edge of the crowd. Jack didn't even look at the Wickerbeast as he approached. He bent down, snatched the sack, and began to run all in one swift motion. After expertly weaving his way through the crowd, he turned down an alley on the opposite end of the street. That hadn't been hard at all.
@Psybug

The teen was leaned up against a wall, not standing out from anyone else around him. Jack made sure to keep his gaze moving fluidly, not remaining on his target for more than a few moments before turning to a strangers' face. The teenage boy had set his sights on the gold coins within the sack of a Wickerbeast across the street. It would be quite the challenge, he thought with a slight smirk. It probably wouldn't do him much good to put on a ruse this time. It was most likely that he would be able to outmaneuver the Wickerbeast and lost it in the twisted maze of alleyways.

Moving himself away from the wall, he began to walk away from the singing creature before casually following the crowd of people back towards her. Slowly, me positioned himself on the outer edge of the crowd. Jack didn't even look at the Wickerbeast as he approached. He bent down, snatched the sack, and began to run all in one swift motion. After expertly weaving his way through the crowd, he turned down an alley on the opposite end of the street. That hadn't been hard at all.
@abyssranger
One moment Naughty was singing, the next a boy had snatched her bag. "HEY! COME BACK HERE!" The crowd parted as the beast snarled, She sprinted after the boy, her nose fixed on his musky scent. What would her father say? All that gold! She saw the boy sprinting through an alley so she fallowed him through it. A rhyme sprinted into her head as she sprinted after the boy, "Stealing my gold was your fault, so while I catch up I demand you halt!" Out of the cobbled streets a sort of invisible force grabbed at the thief's feet. Naughty ran up to the boy, catching her breath and grabbing her sack. "Thanks for nothing."
@abyssranger
One moment Naughty was singing, the next a boy had snatched her bag. "HEY! COME BACK HERE!" The crowd parted as the beast snarled, She sprinted after the boy, her nose fixed on his musky scent. What would her father say? All that gold! She saw the boy sprinting through an alley so she fallowed him through it. A rhyme sprinted into her head as she sprinted after the boy, "Stealing my gold was your fault, so while I catch up I demand you halt!" Out of the cobbled streets a sort of invisible force grabbed at the thief's feet. Naughty ran up to the boy, catching her breath and grabbing her sack. "Thanks for nothing."
@Psybug

One moment he was running, the next Jack found himself flat on the ground with what looked like nothing securing his feet kept him secured in that spot. The Wickerbeast came up behind him and grabbed the sack. Well, it seemed like things were not as easy as he had first expected. Reaching inside of his oversized leather overcoat, Jack pulled out a revolver and pointed it at the Wickerbeast. "Now, I'm not one for stickups, but if you would kindly hand over that gold and release my legs, sweetheart, and I won't shoot you in the head. Fair 'nough?"
@Psybug

One moment he was running, the next Jack found himself flat on the ground with what looked like nothing securing his feet kept him secured in that spot. The Wickerbeast came up behind him and grabbed the sack. Well, it seemed like things were not as easy as he had first expected. Reaching inside of his oversized leather overcoat, Jack pulled out a revolver and pointed it at the Wickerbeast. "Now, I'm not one for stickups, but if you would kindly hand over that gold and release my legs, sweetheart, and I won't shoot you in the head. Fair 'nough?"
@abyssranger
Naughty's eyes widened as the boy pulled out a gun. Her mind raced through the ways this could go down, then a rhyme came to mind. "The revolding gun held by this boy, blow and twist into a toy," She whispered, just loud enough for him to hear. The revolver in his hand appeared not to change, but if shot instead a little 'BANG' flag would come out. "Pretty neat tricks you got there," Naughty said, regaining her ego and confidence now that the gun was no threat. "So why're you after a monster's hoard?" She asked, referring to her sack of tips.
@abyssranger
Naughty's eyes widened as the boy pulled out a gun. Her mind raced through the ways this could go down, then a rhyme came to mind. "The revolding gun held by this boy, blow and twist into a toy," She whispered, just loud enough for him to hear. The revolver in his hand appeared not to change, but if shot instead a little 'BANG' flag would come out. "Pretty neat tricks you got there," Naughty said, regaining her ego and confidence now that the gun was no threat. "So why're you after a monster's hoard?" She asked, referring to her sack of tips.
@Psybug
((Isn't the bard like crazy OP if they can effectively manipulate reality without any set limitations? Especially against someone with only weapons and no magic.))

Jack could hear the Wickerbeast whisper something and suddenly saw that she was much more confident, far too confident for someone with a gun pointed at them. She must have done something, but he wasn't sure what it was. His gun looked totally the same. Maybe he could bluff her? There was no break in his confidence, in fact, he even smirked a bit. "Oh, yes. I am very fond of this little trick here especially. It is one of my most prized possessions. I stole it from a very powerful man. You see, this gun it totally immune to magic. Pretty handy, isn't it." He chuckled. "And why not go after a monster's hoard? I hear they have some of the best loot."
@Psybug
((Isn't the bard like crazy OP if they can effectively manipulate reality without any set limitations? Especially against someone with only weapons and no magic.))

Jack could hear the Wickerbeast whisper something and suddenly saw that she was much more confident, far too confident for someone with a gun pointed at them. She must have done something, but he wasn't sure what it was. His gun looked totally the same. Maybe he could bluff her? There was no break in his confidence, in fact, he even smirked a bit. "Oh, yes. I am very fond of this little trick here especially. It is one of my most prized possessions. I stole it from a very powerful man. You see, this gun it totally immune to magic. Pretty handy, isn't it." He chuckled. "And why not go after a monster's hoard? I hear they have some of the best loot."
@abyssranger thanks for pointing that out. I'll make sure to be more mindful of her bardery. This is my first time being bard outside of actual d&d so I'm getting used to the limit. :3

Oh dang it! Naughty thought, I am so screwed. She could feel her bindings on him disappear. Oh snap! I forgot about those! She turned tail and began running again. She really didn't feel like dying today. If she could just get out of these alleys and into the street.
@abyssranger thanks for pointing that out. I'll make sure to be more mindful of her bardery. This is my first time being bard outside of actual d&d so I'm getting used to the limit. :3

Oh dang it! Naughty thought, I am so screwed. She could feel her bindings on him disappear. Oh snap! I forgot about those! She turned tail and began running again. She really didn't feel like dying today. If she could just get out of these alleys and into the street.
@Psybug
((No problem and no worries :3))

Jack's smirk grew as he saw all her confidence fade away and he felt the binding on his legs vanish before the Wickerbeast turned and ran away. The teen stood and used some boxes to help him get up on the roofs before he began to chase after the Wickerbeast. He knew these alleys better than anyone, so locating her was simple. Quietly, moving along the rooftops, Jack landed right in front of her, gun drawn once more. "Don't think that you could get away so easily from me."
@Psybug
((No problem and no worries :3))

Jack's smirk grew as he saw all her confidence fade away and he felt the binding on his legs vanish before the Wickerbeast turned and ran away. The teen stood and used some boxes to help him get up on the roofs before he began to chase after the Wickerbeast. He knew these alleys better than anyone, so locating her was simple. Quietly, moving along the rooftops, Jack landed right in front of her, gun drawn once more. "Don't think that you could get away so easily from me."
1 2 3