Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Among Wolves (Closed)
1 2 3
@Dragonseeker how long should the posts be?
@Dragonseeker how long should the posts be?
cJn0x1G.pngKOh9ck1.png84UHSsx.png
@WinterLullaby Np!

@Pikavee As long as we can keep the thread up and running, I have no preference! :P
@WinterLullaby Np!

@Pikavee As long as we can keep the thread up and running, I have no preference! :P
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
@Scullyosis @PsyBug @WinterLullaby

We will be starting after me and @Pikavee (should they decide to join) post our characters.

I will post mine after everyone else has stopped posting theirs. :P If that makes any sense. XD
@Scullyosis @PsyBug @WinterLullaby

We will be starting after me and @Pikavee (should they decide to join) post our characters.

I will post mine after everyone else has stopped posting theirs. :P If that makes any sense. XD
@DragonSeeker Yeah, makes sense. Btw, i may draw my character later and update my info. (Found the current image on google.)
@DragonSeeker Yeah, makes sense. Btw, i may draw my character later and update my info. (Found the current image on google.)
zEDF7LI.png
@WinterLullaby k! ;P
@WinterLullaby k! ;P
@DragonSeeker

Okay, cool! :)
...I'm debating making a secondary character to throw in to the mix, specifically one who's more beastly. Would that be alright, or would you prefer that we each stick to one character?
@DragonSeeker

Okay, cool! :)
...I'm debating making a secondary character to throw in to the mix, specifically one who's more beastly. Would that be alright, or would you prefer that we each stick to one character?
FR+2
She/her
Back on FR while we're all stuck at home. Dunno how long this will last tbh, but for now I'm hoping to get some good wholesome RP time!
@Scullyosis I have no prefernce! XD
@Scullyosis I have no prefernce! XD
@DragonSeeker
Oh this sound interesting. I have ideas for two characters but just wanted to ask, are werewolves the only mythical creature we can rp? I was thinking about having one of mine be a wendigo type creature but only if thats ok?
@DragonSeeker
Oh this sound interesting. I have ideas for two characters but just wanted to ask, are werewolves the only mythical creature we can rp? I was thinking about having one of mine be a wendigo type creature but only if thats ok?
@TheDoomedSpirit You can have virtually any race you'd like, I think everyone just assumes everyone is probably gonna be a werewolf because of the title and my intro. X3
@TheDoomedSpirit You can have virtually any race you'd like, I think everyone just assumes everyone is probably gonna be a werewolf because of the title and my intro. X3
@WinterLullaby @PsyBug @Pikavee @Scullyosis @TheDoomedSpirit

Alright, I'm heading for bed. I'll post my characters in the morning or whenever I have time. Closing the RP, but Doomed, you can still register. As long as you have one character, you can make another! X3
@WinterLullaby @PsyBug @Pikavee @Scullyosis @TheDoomedSpirit

Alright, I'm heading for bed. I'll post my characters in the morning or whenever I have time. Closing the RP, but Doomed, you can still register. As long as you have one character, you can make another! X3
1 2 3