Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 With Aphedor
@aphedor Hello, sweetie. I'll be playing the following. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/185300/18529982.png?mtime=VqGIVgAAMy0.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/211535/21153493.png?mtime=Vs6LIQAATJs.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/211535/21153492.png?mtime=Vs6LGgAASFc.png[/img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18529983] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/185300/18529983.png?mtime=VoQ1pQAAOAE.png[/img] [/url]
@aphedor

Hello, sweetie. I'll be playing the following.

18529982.png?mtime=VqGIVgAAMy0.png21153493.png?mtime=Vs6LIQAATJs.png21153492.png?mtime=Vs6LGgAASFc.png
18529983.png?mtime=VoQ1pQAAOAE.png
IM LEAVING FR. SEE THIS THREAD FOR DRAGONS: LORE, LVL 25, etc
@carcin Noted. I'll be playing three, if you don't mind. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/233774/23377349.png?mtime=VzjVuAAAMN8.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/211884/21188389.png?mtime=VzjU9gAAL68.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/225188/22518741.png?mtime=VzjVqwAAXGk.png[/img]
@carcin

Noted. I'll be playing three, if you don't mind.

23377349.png?mtime=VzjVuAAAMN8.png21188389.png?mtime=VzjU9gAAL68.png22518741.png?mtime=VzjVqwAAXGk.png
((I hope this is good enough for the wait! I've been a bit sick lately))

'This is madness!' Drachien thought furiously as she read the reports Deryan, Gargoyle, and the Bloodteller gave her. Her daughter had been keeping track of the clan's state, as well as the status of other clans in Sornieth and she just gave a pressing observation. It was a report mirrored by her clan treasurer, Bloodteller, and their clan guard, Gargoyle.

It was no secret that Drachien left her clan to hunt (poach) in the territory of the Gladekeeper. She left her mate in charge in her absence, but the reports she got were ridiculous. It made her blood boil. In her absence, someone thought it fine to join her clan and steal the treasure and gems her subjects worked so hard to earn. It made her snarl at the papers and throw them across her chamber with a yell.

Her anger caused her mate to poke his head in her chamber with a curious bob. He grinned at her through the ridiculous headgear he wore. "Everything alright, my beloved?"

Mind still clouded with rage, she turned to him and snarled, "NO! Get out of my space, now!!"

Like always, Draig didn't listen and poked his head in further. "Ah. You've read the reports, then? Hmm... troubling isn't it. We have a mole, in our midst!"

'Must he always point out the obvious!?' She thought in exasperation. "Yes. As you can see by the papers scattered about, I have read the bloody reports and I am not bloody happy about it!"

Chuckling, Draig abandoned whatever psychotic experiment he was doing at the other end of the hall and entered her chamber. Enraged, Drachien picked up a solid gold miniature of herself and flung it at Draig. Her mate deftly avoided the blow and the miniature was dented as it hit the rocky walls of her chamber. This only made Drachien even angrier.

"That was a present from a fire clan we've affiliated with!" she screamed in rage. Draig laughed heartily. Drachien swung her tail at the marble table in the middle of her chamber and sent it spiraling towards Draig. Again, he dodged it with a laugh.

Figuring that any more furniture she throws at him will be dodged, Drachien flopped down on a bed made of feathers. Fluffy white, brown, red, plumage were scattered in the air among others as she settled down. Draig was stubborn and wouldn't leave her even if she growled and screamed and demanded him to leave. Drachien didn't want to have to refurnish her entire chamber because she destroyed everything attempting to hit Draig.

Grinning from ear to ear, Draig laid down on his stomach in front of her, tail wagging like an excited hainu. "So," he said, "what are you going to do, beloved?"

Glaring at him from her bed of feathers, Drachien didn't look very intimidating. Draig didn't point it out. "What do you think I'll do?" she asked with a dark voice.

"You'll head out, chase the perpetrator and bring him wrath that even hell won't hold a candle to." Draig said it with a smile and without a single trace of hesitation in his voice. It made Drachien smirk.

"Exactly," she affirmed, voice cold and biting. Draig shuddered, but kept the smile in place. "I'm going to find them, and make them see why we should not be crossed."

"You can get a little scary, my beloved," chuckled Draig.

"Shut up. Ready some dragons. I'm going hunting." Drachien leapt from her bed of feathers and stormed out. Moments later, she poked her head back in. "Well? Hurry up! You're coming with me. Leave someone capable in charge. Make sure it isn't Gargoyle because we both know that throwing treasure in her face is enough for her to let an Emperor in." With that, she left.

Draig remained in his position for a while before getting up. It would be a long journey. Drachien was probably interrogating every member of their clan right now. No one would keep a secret from her, but given the size of their clan, their expedition for a hunt would have to be conducted the morning after. The hydraulics in Draig's gear whizzed as he grinned, getting up and skipping towards the twins chamber down a deep pitfall in the east side of their lair. If they were hunting, he was bringing in dragons who could outrun and outfly any and everything they came across.

-

It was a good decision when he thought about it in Drachien's room. As she screamed her lungs out at him while they sped down the sandy soils of the Abiding Boneyard, Draig seemed to reconsider his decision.

"Why them, of all the eligible dragons in our lair? Why THEM!?" Drachien screeched, all four eyes glowering down at him. Above the two Mirrors, the Wispwillow Twins, Orphic and Sciamachy, hooted and hollered freely. Draig failed to consider Drachien's distaste for the twins when he was picking out their travel companions.

Upon finishing her inquisition among the members of her clan, Drachien concluded that the perpetrator was a foul dragon by the name of Enairi, a notorious thief who fled towards the Abiding Boneyard by accounts of four eyewitnesses. Their party was now giving chase, but Drachien hadn't stopped yelling at Draig since the twin spirals began flying over them.

"They're good trackers, flyers, and fighters," Draig weakly defended.

"Even so, couldn't you have chosen Nephthys? Druchta? What about Sirena or even the Bloodteller for Arcanist's sake!"

As Draig was about to defend himself, a pulse of magical energy was flung their way. Instinctively, Drachien put herself between the magical attack and Draig. The twins coiled around together, forming a tight ball. The attack caused a storm of dust to fly into them, but aside from that, they were unharmed. It was clear that the attack was a warning shot.

Soon enough, the dust cleared and Drachien could see three figures in the distance.
((I hope this is good enough for the wait! I've been a bit sick lately))

'This is madness!' Drachien thought furiously as she read the reports Deryan, Gargoyle, and the Bloodteller gave her. Her daughter had been keeping track of the clan's state, as well as the status of other clans in Sornieth and she just gave a pressing observation. It was a report mirrored by her clan treasurer, Bloodteller, and their clan guard, Gargoyle.

It was no secret that Drachien left her clan to hunt (poach) in the territory of the Gladekeeper. She left her mate in charge in her absence, but the reports she got were ridiculous. It made her blood boil. In her absence, someone thought it fine to join her clan and steal the treasure and gems her subjects worked so hard to earn. It made her snarl at the papers and throw them across her chamber with a yell.

Her anger caused her mate to poke his head in her chamber with a curious bob. He grinned at her through the ridiculous headgear he wore. "Everything alright, my beloved?"

Mind still clouded with rage, she turned to him and snarled, "NO! Get out of my space, now!!"

Like always, Draig didn't listen and poked his head in further. "Ah. You've read the reports, then? Hmm... troubling isn't it. We have a mole, in our midst!"

'Must he always point out the obvious!?' She thought in exasperation. "Yes. As you can see by the papers scattered about, I have read the bloody reports and I am not bloody happy about it!"

Chuckling, Draig abandoned whatever psychotic experiment he was doing at the other end of the hall and entered her chamber. Enraged, Drachien picked up a solid gold miniature of herself and flung it at Draig. Her mate deftly avoided the blow and the miniature was dented as it hit the rocky walls of her chamber. This only made Drachien even angrier.

"That was a present from a fire clan we've affiliated with!" she screamed in rage. Draig laughed heartily. Drachien swung her tail at the marble table in the middle of her chamber and sent it spiraling towards Draig. Again, he dodged it with a laugh.

Figuring that any more furniture she throws at him will be dodged, Drachien flopped down on a bed made of feathers. Fluffy white, brown, red, plumage were scattered in the air among others as she settled down. Draig was stubborn and wouldn't leave her even if she growled and screamed and demanded him to leave. Drachien didn't want to have to refurnish her entire chamber because she destroyed everything attempting to hit Draig.

Grinning from ear to ear, Draig laid down on his stomach in front of her, tail wagging like an excited hainu. "So," he said, "what are you going to do, beloved?"

Glaring at him from her bed of feathers, Drachien didn't look very intimidating. Draig didn't point it out. "What do you think I'll do?" she asked with a dark voice.

"You'll head out, chase the perpetrator and bring him wrath that even hell won't hold a candle to." Draig said it with a smile and without a single trace of hesitation in his voice. It made Drachien smirk.

"Exactly," she affirmed, voice cold and biting. Draig shuddered, but kept the smile in place. "I'm going to find them, and make them see why we should not be crossed."

"You can get a little scary, my beloved," chuckled Draig.

"Shut up. Ready some dragons. I'm going hunting." Drachien leapt from her bed of feathers and stormed out. Moments later, she poked her head back in. "Well? Hurry up! You're coming with me. Leave someone capable in charge. Make sure it isn't Gargoyle because we both know that throwing treasure in her face is enough for her to let an Emperor in." With that, she left.

Draig remained in his position for a while before getting up. It would be a long journey. Drachien was probably interrogating every member of their clan right now. No one would keep a secret from her, but given the size of their clan, their expedition for a hunt would have to be conducted the morning after. The hydraulics in Draig's gear whizzed as he grinned, getting up and skipping towards the twins chamber down a deep pitfall in the east side of their lair. If they were hunting, he was bringing in dragons who could outrun and outfly any and everything they came across.

-

It was a good decision when he thought about it in Drachien's room. As she screamed her lungs out at him while they sped down the sandy soils of the Abiding Boneyard, Draig seemed to reconsider his decision.

"Why them, of all the eligible dragons in our lair? Why THEM!?" Drachien screeched, all four eyes glowering down at him. Above the two Mirrors, the Wispwillow Twins, Orphic and Sciamachy, hooted and hollered freely. Draig failed to consider Drachien's distaste for the twins when he was picking out their travel companions.

Upon finishing her inquisition among the members of her clan, Drachien concluded that the perpetrator was a foul dragon by the name of Enairi, a notorious thief who fled towards the Abiding Boneyard by accounts of four eyewitnesses. Their party was now giving chase, but Drachien hadn't stopped yelling at Draig since the twin spirals began flying over them.

"They're good trackers, flyers, and fighters," Draig weakly defended.

"Even so, couldn't you have chosen Nephthys? Druchta? What about Sirena or even the Bloodteller for Arcanist's sake!"

As Draig was about to defend himself, a pulse of magical energy was flung their way. Instinctively, Drachien put herself between the magical attack and Draig. The twins coiled around together, forming a tight ball. The attack caused a storm of dust to fly into them, but aside from that, they were unharmed. It was clear that the attack was a warning shot.

Soon enough, the dust cleared and Drachien could see three figures in the distance.
IM LEAVING FR. SEE THIS THREAD FOR DRAGONS: LORE, LVL 25, etc