Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Private] Fireflies in the Summer
@Ryno23 [i][b]Name:[/i][/b] Elliantra [i][b]Appearance:[/i][/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/BILXtif.png[/img] A single child brought up in a rich family, always given everything she wanted. Long, silvery blonde hair and ice blue eyes, she usually dresses in whites and pastels. She is majoring in Psychology, and likes to think that she can read any person without even trying. She is extremely snooty, difficult to get along with, and emotionally distant, even from the people she considers to be her friends (which there are very few). [i][b]RP Start![/b][/i] Elliantra carefully wove her hair together, creating a perfect, platinum sailor's braid. Everything needed to be in place before she started the new semester at the college; first impressions were everything, so she might as well start practicing now. She had finished her sophomore year and was halfway through summer, but she was already beginning to stress about the upcoming work. They always said that junior year was the hardest. Standing up from her vanity table, she spun around to look at her spotless apartment. Cleaning things and makings sure they stayed organized was once of her methods for coping with stress, and she had been [i]very[/i] stressed lately. Class registration had opened up and she had spent hours on the phone with her guidance counselor making sure that she was on track for graduation. If she had known that college would be this difficult, she probably would have put it off for a few more years. Sighing, Elliantra grabbed her purse off of her bed and gave her cat, Glitter, a quick pet. "I'm going out," she told the soft white Scottish Fold as she headed towards the door. "Just going to grab some coffee and get out of this place for a while."
@Ryno23

Name: Elliantra
Appearance:
BILXtif.png
A single child brought up in a rich family, always given everything she wanted. Long, silvery blonde hair and ice blue eyes, she usually dresses in whites and pastels. She is majoring in Psychology, and likes to think that she can read any person without even trying. She is extremely snooty, difficult to get along with, and emotionally distant, even from the people she considers to be her friends (which there are very few).

RP Start!

Elliantra carefully wove her hair together, creating a perfect, platinum sailor's braid. Everything needed to be in place before she started the new semester at the college; first impressions were everything, so she might as well start practicing now. She had finished her sophomore year and was halfway through summer, but she was already beginning to stress about the upcoming work. They always said that junior year was the hardest.
Standing up from her vanity table, she spun around to look at her spotless apartment. Cleaning things and makings sure they stayed organized was once of her methods for coping with stress, and she had been very stressed lately. Class registration had opened up and she had spent hours on the phone with her guidance counselor making sure that she was on track for graduation. If she had known that college would be this difficult, she probably would have put it off for a few more years.

Sighing, Elliantra grabbed her purse off of her bed and gave her cat, Glitter, a quick pet.
"I'm going out," she told the soft white Scottish Fold as she headed towards the door. "Just going to grab some coffee and get out of this place for a while."
2OKJ1iX.png
@Cahnandra [i][b]Name:[/i][/b] Firefly [i][b]Appearance:[/i][/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/133750/13374902_350.png[/img] Firefly is a studious, introverted bookworm. He has a degree in Psychology and teaches at the local university in his hometown. He loves to read and travel, and collects old coins from each of the locations he visits. He also loves to garden, and grows most of his own fruits, vegetables, and herbs in the garden behind his house, where he spends most of his time when he isn't reading or teaching. RP: Firefly carefully smoothed the fresh mulch over the flowerbeds, leaning back on his heels before wiping his sweat-drenched forehead with the back of his hand. He surveyed his work quietly, giving a small sigh of satisfaction as he looked at the beautiful peonies he had just planted. Nothing gave him more pleasure than seeing his finished work, to put something back into the earth when most people only took. Getting up from the ground, he dusted off his dirty coveralls, only succeeding in smearing more dirt across the front. He rolled his shoulders back and pulled off his gardening gloves, dropping them on the stone bench that sat in the middle of his garden. He needed to take a break. Firefly went inside, inhaling deeply as he stepped into the cool, air-conditioned kitchen. It was definitely time for some coffee and to continue reading the book he had started the night before. Firefly hummed to himself as he opened the cabinets, pulling out a mug and some cream and sugar. But as he went to the coffee maker he realized he was completely out of coffee grounds. "Well, shoot," he muttered, looking at his watch. He didn't want to have to go all the way across the river to go to the grocery store, but he had his heart set on coffee. "The Golden Grounds it is, then," he said to himself. The Golden Grounds was a coffee shop a couple of blocks away, and Firefly frequented it often on his way to work during the school year. He bet the baristas would be surprised to see him during the summer. He grabbed his book off the coffee table in the living room where he had left it, and walked out his front door to get in the car.
@Cahnandra

Name: Firefly
Appearance:
13374902_350.png

Firefly is a studious, introverted bookworm. He has a degree in Psychology and teaches at the local university in his hometown. He loves to read and travel, and collects old coins from each of the locations he visits. He also loves to garden, and grows most of his own fruits, vegetables, and herbs in the garden behind his house, where he spends most of his time when he isn't reading or teaching.

RP:

Firefly carefully smoothed the fresh mulch over the flowerbeds, leaning back on his heels before wiping his sweat-drenched forehead with the back of his hand. He surveyed his work quietly, giving a small sigh of satisfaction as he looked at the beautiful peonies he had just planted. Nothing gave him more pleasure than seeing his finished work, to put something back into the earth when most people only took.

Getting up from the ground, he dusted off his dirty coveralls, only succeeding in smearing more dirt across the front. He rolled his shoulders back and pulled off his gardening gloves, dropping them on the stone bench that sat in the middle of his garden. He needed to take a break.
Firefly went inside, inhaling deeply as he stepped into the cool, air-conditioned kitchen. It was definitely time for some coffee and to continue reading the book he had started the night before.

Firefly hummed to himself as he opened the cabinets, pulling out a mug and some cream and sugar. But as he went to the coffee maker he realized he was completely out of coffee grounds.
"Well, shoot," he muttered, looking at his watch. He didn't want to have to go all the way across the river to go to the grocery store, but he had his heart set on coffee. "The Golden Grounds it is, then," he said to himself. The Golden Grounds was a coffee shop a couple of blocks away, and Firefly frequented it often on his way to work during the school year. He bet the baristas would be surprised to see him during the summer.
He grabbed his book off the coffee table in the living room where he had left it, and walked out his front door to get in the car.