Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] Warrior Cats RP
1 2 3 4
Darkness. Terror. Overwhelming dread.

These are all feelings I felt on a daily basis, for as long as I have stepped on this earth. I have known nothing but fear and anxiety.
I spend my waking hours in constant vigilance for the slightest threat, the slightest sound. All my days are wasted running from horrors and eldritch things no cat can even begin to fathom.

To help you understand my burden, I will give an example..

Just two minutes ago, my human moved her leg.
It was a shock to my entire system, my whole psyche was broken in a mere instant.
My world dissipated into chaos and ruin, and I sit far away, with my eyes as wide as moons.

I endure such things constantly, for it is my curse.
Darkness. Terror. Overwhelming dread.

These are all feelings I felt on a daily basis, for as long as I have stepped on this earth. I have known nothing but fear and anxiety.
I spend my waking hours in constant vigilance for the slightest threat, the slightest sound. All my days are wasted running from horrors and eldritch things no cat can even begin to fathom.

To help you understand my burden, I will give an example..

Just two minutes ago, my human moved her leg.
It was a shock to my entire system, my whole psyche was broken in a mere instant.
My world dissipated into chaos and ruin, and I sit far away, with my eyes as wide as moons.

I endure such things constantly, for it is my curse.
VeggieTales-Episode-7--LarryBoy-And-the-Fib-from-Outer-Space-.jpg
Laying on his bed, I watch my human texting away his life. Everyday, he's on his phone playing games, taking pictures, or simply texting one of his peoples. During these acts he usually smiles, or even laughs from time to time, but today it was different. I watched him, grunting aggressively as his face turned a bright red. He threw down his phone in anger, and left to go take a shower to "cool off." Curious, I went over to see what had enraged him so. As I strolled on over, I see the fool left his phone unlocked. I began to investigate the scene, and came across his most recent text message. [i]"Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y’all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Keef ain’t no hitta Chief Keef ain’t this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y’all don’t live with that nigga Y’all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet Shootin’ at the police and shit Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin’ playin’ him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas role with Lil’ Reese and them." [/i] [img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/e17a576d7fbf46f18c3714b19989d521.png[/img] Why is he like this?
Laying on his bed, I watch my human texting away his life. Everyday, he's on his phone playing games, taking pictures, or simply texting one of his peoples. During these acts he usually smiles, or even laughs from time to time, but today it was different.

I watched him, grunting aggressively as his face turned a bright red. He threw down his phone in anger, and left to go take a shower to "cool off."

Curious, I went over to see what had enraged him so. As I strolled on over, I see the fool left his phone unlocked. I began to investigate the scene, and came across his most recent text message.

"******* in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that My boy a BD on ******* Lamron and them He, he they say that ***** don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE **** UP! Y’all niggas ain’t know **** All ya ************* talk about Chief Keef ain’t no hitta Chief Keef ain’t this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE **** UP Y’all don’t live with that ***** Y’all know that ***** got caught with a ratchet Shootin’ at the police and **** ***** been on probation since ******, I don’t know when! ************* stop ******’ playin’ him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another ************ talking sweet about Chief Keef I’m ******* beating they ***! I’m not ******* playing no more You know those niggas role with Lil’ Reese and them."

e17a576d7fbf46f18c3714b19989d521.png
Why is he like this?
8d7b9e8235444fb7af18dbd6dde9a70d.png
im sorry
im sorry
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH [img]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/924/192/ce2.png[/img]
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

ce2.png
finally, i can die [img]http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/glamour-man-white-wings-23804610.jpg[/img]
finally, i can die

glamour-man-white-wings-23804610.jpg

(??)?
(??)?
DAMN IT FLIGHT RISING RUINED MY EMOJI
DAMN IT FLIGHT RISING RUINED MY EMOJI
UHUTRJIGOKHL
UHUTRJIGOKHL