Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] Some roleplays
1 2 3
@LivingTheory
Certainly! I would definitely be okay with doing some worldbuilding :3 Would you like to continue this through a PM? :3
@LivingTheory
Certainly! I would definitely be okay with doing some worldbuilding :3 Would you like to continue this through a PM? :3
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
@AbyssRanger

Yeah, sure! Just shoot me one whenever and I'd be happy to start coming up with ideas.
@AbyssRanger

Yeah, sure! Just shoot me one whenever and I'd be happy to start coming up with ideas.
@AbyssRanger
Oh hello stranger lol. If you're still looking for someone to do a gijinka rp I'd love to.
(Hopefully our group giji rp will kick off soon too, you might be sick of me with two rp's at the same time buut hey the offer is still there if you wouldn't mind it lol.)
@AbyssRanger
Oh hello stranger lol. If you're still looking for someone to do a gijinka rp I'd love to.
(Hopefully our group giji rp will kick off soon too, you might be sick of me with two rp's at the same time buut hey the offer is still there if you wouldn't mind it lol.)
@TheDoomedSpirit
Oh hello person I definitely haven't seen before and am totally not in another roleplay with or anything XDD. But, yeah! I would love to start off a gijinka dragon roleplay with you! I won't get sick of you either! :3
@TheDoomedSpirit
Oh hello person I definitely haven't seen before and am totally not in another roleplay with or anything XDD. But, yeah! I would love to start off a gijinka dragon roleplay with you! I won't get sick of you either! :3
@AbyssRanger
Hehe, thank goodness! It'd probably be pretty awkward if you couldn't stand me while we had two rp's going on together lol. So did you have any ideas in mind for the setting/plot?
(Also I might use Bloodmoon for this rp too since she's the most fleshed out character I have atm but if you'd prefer I use another one of my dergs I don't mind at all.)
@AbyssRanger
Hehe, thank goodness! It'd probably be pretty awkward if you couldn't stand me while we had two rp's going on together lol. So did you have any ideas in mind for the setting/plot?
(Also I might use Bloodmoon for this rp too since she's the most fleshed out character I have atm but if you'd prefer I use another one of my dergs I don't mind at all.)
@TheDoomedSpirit
I don't dislike you at all! I hope I didn't make you feel like I disliked you or anything. I'm really sorry if I did as I certainly didn't mean to!
I might have an idea for the roleplay's plot. But, quick question, would you like the setting to be more medieval based?

(And that is completely fine if you use Bloodmoon! I was actually going to use Oakheart in this one too because he is my most fleshed out dragon and he has art X3)
@TheDoomedSpirit
I don't dislike you at all! I hope I didn't make you feel like I disliked you or anything. I'm really sorry if I did as I certainly didn't mean to!
I might have an idea for the roleplay's plot. But, quick question, would you like the setting to be more medieval based?

(And that is completely fine if you use Bloodmoon! I was actually going to use Oakheart in this one too because he is my most fleshed out dragon and he has art X3)
@AbyssRanger
No you didn't do anything to make me feel like that I was just hoping it wouldn't come across like I was swarming you with all these rps. You seem really nice so I was just hoping I wouldn't chase you off I guess lol.
I don't mind either way. While I designed Bloodmoon more for a medieval setting I wouldn't mind seeing her in a modern one, so it's up to you. (btw I've started a sketch of Oakheart which should be done in a day or so.)
@AbyssRanger
No you didn't do anything to make me feel like that I was just hoping it wouldn't come across like I was swarming you with all these rps. You seem really nice so I was just hoping I wouldn't chase you off I guess lol.
I don't mind either way. While I designed Bloodmoon more for a medieval setting I wouldn't mind seeing her in a modern one, so it's up to you. (btw I've started a sketch of Oakheart which should be done in a day or so.)
@TheDoomedSpirit
I'm glad that I didn't make you feel like I disliked you, phew lol. You seem really nice too, so I would definitely be glad to have multiple roleplays with you ^^.
Hmm, well Oakheart is more designed for a medieval setting too, so how about a medieval roleplay? :3 (Awesome! I bet he will turn out great :3)

Hmm so, for a plot, maybe we could do something where there are two kingdoms that are at war with each other and our two characters are each from one of them. They meet somehow and they don't get along at first. But eventually they begin to get along and decide to try and stop the warring between the two kingdoms. What do you think? If you don't like the idea, we can go with something else ^^
@TheDoomedSpirit
I'm glad that I didn't make you feel like I disliked you, phew lol. You seem really nice too, so I would definitely be glad to have multiple roleplays with you ^^.
Hmm, well Oakheart is more designed for a medieval setting too, so how about a medieval roleplay? :3 (Awesome! I bet he will turn out great :3)

Hmm so, for a plot, maybe we could do something where there are two kingdoms that are at war with each other and our two characters are each from one of them. They meet somehow and they don't get along at first. But eventually they begin to get along and decide to try and stop the warring between the two kingdoms. What do you think? If you don't like the idea, we can go with something else ^^
@AbyssRanger
It sounds like fun! We could start now, just be warned I am probably going to sleep relatively soon though. (It's kind of liike past midnight here so I wont be up much longer than 2 more hours)
@AbyssRanger
It sounds like fun! We could start now, just be warned I am probably going to sleep relatively soon though. (It's kind of liike past midnight here so I wont be up much longer than 2 more hours)
@TheDoomedSpirit
Awesome :3. Yeah, I probably shouldn't be up for too much longer either lol. Maybe we could plan a little bit more and then start the roleplay tomorrow?

I was thinking of how they would actually meet. Maybe, since Oakheart is a knight, he might have been captured and brought to some dungeon in a castle to be questioned and to make sure he can't escape and Bloodmoon might be of royal decent and be one of the people that live in the castle. Or maybe they could both be in a battle and some sort of event happens and they are forced to help each other. Maybe one of them runs into a cave and the other follows in pursuit and there is a cave in that forces them to help each other out? Or maybe something else, if you don't like either one of those :3
@TheDoomedSpirit
Awesome :3. Yeah, I probably shouldn't be up for too much longer either lol. Maybe we could plan a little bit more and then start the roleplay tomorrow?

I was thinking of how they would actually meet. Maybe, since Oakheart is a knight, he might have been captured and brought to some dungeon in a castle to be questioned and to make sure he can't escape and Bloodmoon might be of royal decent and be one of the people that live in the castle. Or maybe they could both be in a battle and some sort of event happens and they are forced to help each other. Maybe one of them runs into a cave and the other follows in pursuit and there is a cave in that forces them to help each other out? Or maybe something else, if you don't like either one of those :3
1 2 3