Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Toxic Rule (Open RP!)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
@Shadeslayer316 @SpaceErase @PureWater @RainbowCherry @Alpine @Biologiquill @BloodyAngel12 @7thUtopia @Yordlelover @Lamenting @SilverWinter @Rainbowcherry @DarklightRaven (It's a common mistake, but my username is spelled Crstalwolf, without the y. Again, it's a very common mistake people tend to make as crystal and crstal are very similar. ;] ) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23980831] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/239809/23980831_350.png[/img] [/url] Haiku bites down on the bone, all previous train of thought lost as his more animalistic tendencies kick in. He opts to chew silently on the bone, and is for once, more or less silent. Kaidu thinks about the offer. "But... to where... would we... go...?" Kaidu frowns, flicking his tongue a few times. Any misstep with this whole sea-faring business and he may find himself in a dungeon, again. "Even... if we... leave... isn't it... possible... for the... queen... to send... soldiers...? And... if we... get captured... what... would... happen... next...?" Kaidu couldn't bear the thought of having to be separated from Haiku, no matter how annoying his familiar could get as times. His mind ran a few simulations. Case A, they get away safely, and live out their lives safely. Case B, they get away safely, the queen comes knocking. Case C, they don't get away safely, and Death comes knocking. How well could the four of them pull this off? Kaidu continues running possibilities in his head. A light breeze drifts across the backs of all the dragons.
@Shadeslayer316 @SpaceErase @PureWater @RainbowCherry @Alpine @Biologiquill @BloodyAngel12 @7thUtopia @Yordlelover @Lamenting @SilverWinter @Rainbowcherry @DarklightRaven

(It's a common mistake, but my username is spelled Crstalwolf, without the y. Again, it's a very common mistake people tend to make as crystal and crstal are very similar. ;] )

23980831_350.png

Haiku bites down on the bone, all previous train of thought lost as his more animalistic tendencies kick in. He opts to chew silently on the bone, and is for once, more or less silent.

Kaidu thinks about the offer. "But... to where... would we... go...?" Kaidu frowns, flicking his tongue a few times. Any misstep with this whole sea-faring business and he may find himself in a dungeon, again. "Even... if we... leave... isn't it... possible... for the... queen... to send... soldiers...? And... if we... get captured... what... would... happen... next...?" Kaidu couldn't bear the thought of having to be separated from Haiku, no matter how annoying his familiar could get as times. His mind ran a few simulations.

Case A, they get away safely, and live out their lives safely. Case B, they get away safely, the queen comes knocking. Case C, they don't get away safely, and Death comes knocking. How well could the four of them pull this off? Kaidu continues running possibilities in his head.

A light breeze drifts across the backs of all the dragons.
5914.png
The name's Deuce!
» always onto something
» ve/vir/vis
» FR Time +0
@PureWater @RainbowCherry @Alpine @Biologiquill @BloodyAngel12 @7thUtopia @Lamenting @SilverWinter @Rainbowcherry @DarklightRaven @Crstalwolf [b]Skylark[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23366434] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/233665/23366434_350.png[/img] [/url] Skylark took a deep breath. "We originally thought Toxic would have locked her in the dungeon, but that would be too obvious. All the guards would know. So we're thinking she's... far away from the castle." Quartz suddenly gave off a shriek. She jumped off Skylark and flapped her wings wildly. "What's wrong?" Skylark turned around and found herself looking at a cave. [i]Maybe she is gesturing for us to talk inside.[/i] "I guess we should really... talk somewhere more private." Skylark pointed to the cave as they both started walking towards it. "Speaking of which... are you working against the queen, too?" Her voice was a whisper that can barely be heard now. [b]Blackdrop[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23366433] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/233665/23366433_350.png[/img] [/url] It had been a few hours since she had fallen asleep. Blackdrop awoken to the sounds of dragons roaring, yelling and... splashing? Bright had already woken up, and she was standing near the entrance pointing at the metal bars. "We tried..." Blackdrop gave a small, hoarse response, but Bright continued to poke at the bars, then looked back at her, then at the pouch. [i]The pouch.[/i] Of course! How could she have forgotten? The gold Nocturne was missing from her cell, and there are no signs of the queen. A few guards were positioned near the doorway, but she had her tools. She reached for a potion that was a pale lavender swirling with pink. This should do. Bright curled up in the pouch again, signalling that she was ready. Blackdrop took a deep breath, before throwing it at the bars. A brief silence came, followed by a sizzling sound of the metal melting away. There was no time to waste. Blackdrop immediately removed another potion from her pouch and flung it at the guards. The guards seemed to stagger for a moment, then went into a pure daze. Their eyes were half open, and they looked towards Blackdrop, not saying anything. Luckily, the guards at the other cells could not see them from this angle. She had got them under her command, but she knew it was not long lasting. She silently commanded them to open the door leading to her escape. Blackdrop darted out immediately. She was going up the winding stairs, and emerged into the sunlight. It was located at the back of the castle somewhere, and behind her the building still loomed over. Its entrance went underground, but there were more torturing rooms above. She shuddered. Two guards were at the entrance, and one of them gave a surprised look. "Hey, you -" he didn't say more than those words before Blackdrop flung a silencing potion at them. She was glad she traded a few stuff with the dragon on the road just now. The guards could no longer speak, but they sprang into action. Both of them lunged for Blackdrop, which was a big mistake. She had her potion of imagination ready. When it connected, one of the guards tumbled off his position and began to mimic screaming, minus the sound. [i]He must be looking at his flesh rotting,[/i] Blackdrop thought. The second guards was on her tail, but Bright leaped out of the pouch and went for his eyes. The guards flinched back and gave Blackdrop the time to properly smash a poisonous potion that will kill its victim in a minute over his head. [i]Another dragon that I've killed.[/i] Blackdrop had lost count of how many times she had to do this, but it still shook her every time. A ear-splitting roar came from the dungeon building. [i]That roar sounds familiar,[/i] she thought to herself. Then she remembered. [i]The Nocturne! She must be near. I can't leave her alone if I want to stand a chance. She looks like a good one to help us.[/i] Blackdrop ran as fast as she could, Bright leaping on her back and clinging tighter. Behind the building were a few water holes that had water flowing down a trough. Five guards were there this time. They were mostly distracted by looking upwards from where the roars were coming from, and temporarily didn't notice her. That was all she needed. Blackdrop smashed down a potion that created a choking cloud of purple mist, obscuring the guards' vision. Bright leaped onto the first's eyes again and bit down hard on his nose. A quick spike of Shadow energy to his heart ended him. Blackdrop turned around, four guards already spotting her. Taking advantage of their vision loss, Blackdrop lifted into the air, circling them to cause more confusion. At first she thought their wild slashes missed completely, but then she felt a searing pain go through her back legs and tail. A blast of fire had singed her. She tried not to roar in pain and created another shroud of Shadow energy around the guards. Grabbing a acidic potion- a real one this time, she threw it at the guards, hitting three of them. They roared in agony as Bright lunged for the last one, while Blackdrop had used another venom to completely blind the last guard. Closing her eyes she unleashed her Shadow magic once again, creating a line of spikes that pierced through her targets, ending them effortlessly. [i]I'm sorry. I know you don't deserve to die... but I have to escape. I will make sure Toxic never rules. Never.[/i] A fierce determination came. Blackdrop watched as the gold Nocturne emerged from one of the tunnels and tumbled down. She managed to catch her in time, and both of them rolled on the ground. More blood spilled on the floor, this time belonging to the Nocturne. A knife was embedded in her abdomen. Blackdrop gasped and immediately, skillfully removed it. "Are you okay? Its fine here, try not to alert the whole palace." [b]Mystic[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22573581] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/225736/22573581_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]"Hello, Mystic."[/i] A timid voice sounded in her head. Mystic was surprised, but glad that it worked. She could communicate now. [i]Its working![/i] She thought back. [i]We can speak. We succeeded.[/i] Just then, Mystic caught a flash of sky blue scales. [i]Skylark?[/i] She sensed Raven's confusion. [i]"Oh, that's my friend. Don't worry. We are trying to find the missing princess, Luka and end Toxic's terrible rule."[/i] Skylark seemed to be walking towards the cave. She wasn't alone, though. A Pearlcatcher, without a pearl but carrying a pouch was following her. [i]Another ally?[/i] Mystic thought hopefully. "Skylark!" She called out. "We're over here!" She added with a quieter tone. Her link did not break. She was still connected to Raven's mind. [i]"Don't worry, we'll protect you."[/i]
@PureWater
@RainbowCherry
@Alpine
@Biologiquill
@BloodyAngel12
@7thUtopia
@Lamenting
@SilverWinter
@Rainbowcherry
@DarklightRaven
@Crstalwolf

Skylark

23366434_350.png

Skylark took a deep breath. "We originally thought Toxic would have locked her in the dungeon, but that would be too obvious. All the guards would know. So we're thinking she's... far away from the castle."
Quartz suddenly gave off a shriek. She jumped off Skylark and flapped her wings wildly.
"What's wrong?" Skylark turned around and found herself looking at a cave.
Maybe she is gesturing for us to talk inside.
"I guess we should really... talk somewhere more private." Skylark pointed to the cave as they both started walking towards it.
"Speaking of which... are you working against the queen, too?" Her voice was a whisper that can barely be heard now.

Blackdrop

23366433_350.png

It had been a few hours since she had fallen asleep. Blackdrop awoken to the sounds of dragons roaring, yelling and... splashing?
Bright had already woken up, and she was standing near the entrance pointing at the metal bars.
"We tried..." Blackdrop gave a small, hoarse response, but Bright continued to poke at the bars, then looked back at her, then at the pouch.
The pouch.
Of course! How could she have forgotten?
The gold Nocturne was missing from her cell, and there are no signs of the queen. A few guards were positioned near the doorway, but she had her tools.
She reached for a potion that was a pale lavender swirling with pink. This should do. Bright curled up in the pouch again, signalling that she was ready. Blackdrop took a deep breath, before throwing it at the bars.
A brief silence came, followed by a sizzling sound of the metal melting away. There was no time to waste. Blackdrop immediately removed another potion from her pouch and flung it at the guards.
The guards seemed to stagger for a moment, then went into a pure daze. Their eyes were half open, and they looked towards Blackdrop, not saying anything.
Luckily, the guards at the other cells could not see them from this angle. She had got them under her command, but she knew it was not long lasting. She silently commanded them to open the door leading to her escape.
Blackdrop darted out immediately. She was going up the winding stairs, and emerged into the sunlight. It was located at the back of the castle somewhere, and behind her the building still loomed over. Its entrance went underground, but there were more torturing rooms above. She shuddered.
Two guards were at the entrance, and one of them gave a surprised look. "Hey, you -" he didn't say more than those words before Blackdrop flung a silencing potion at them. She was glad she traded a few stuff with the dragon on the road just now.
The guards could no longer speak, but they sprang into action. Both of them lunged for Blackdrop, which was a big mistake. She had her potion of imagination ready. When it connected, one of the guards tumbled off his position and began to mimic screaming, minus the sound. He must be looking at his flesh rotting, Blackdrop thought.
The second guards was on her tail, but Bright leaped out of the pouch and went for his eyes. The guards flinched back and gave Blackdrop the time to properly smash a poisonous potion that will kill its victim in a minute over his head.
Another dragon that I've killed.
Blackdrop had lost count of how many times she had to do this, but it still shook her every time.
A ear-splitting roar came from the dungeon building. That roar sounds familiar, she thought to herself. Then she remembered.
The Nocturne! She must be near. I can't leave her alone if I want to stand a chance. She looks like a good one to help us.
Blackdrop ran as fast as she could, Bright leaping on her back and clinging tighter. Behind the building were a few water holes that had water flowing down a trough. Five guards were there this time. They were mostly distracted by looking upwards from where the roars were coming from, and temporarily didn't notice her. That was all she needed.
Blackdrop smashed down a potion that created a choking cloud of purple mist, obscuring the guards' vision. Bright leaped onto the first's eyes again and bit down hard on his nose. A quick spike of Shadow energy to his heart ended him. Blackdrop turned around, four guards already spotting her.
Taking advantage of their vision loss, Blackdrop lifted into the air, circling them to cause more confusion. At first she thought their wild slashes missed completely, but then she felt a searing pain go through her back legs and tail. A blast of fire had singed her. She tried not to roar in pain and created another shroud of Shadow energy around the guards.
Grabbing a acidic potion- a real one this time, she threw it at the guards, hitting three of them. They roared in agony as Bright lunged for the last one, while Blackdrop had used another venom to completely blind the last guard. Closing her eyes she unleashed her Shadow magic once again, creating a line of spikes that pierced through her targets, ending them effortlessly.
I'm sorry. I know you don't deserve to die... but I have to escape. I will make sure Toxic never rules. Never. A fierce determination came. Blackdrop watched as the gold Nocturne emerged from one of the tunnels and tumbled down.
She managed to catch her in time, and both of them rolled on the ground. More blood spilled on the floor, this time belonging to the Nocturne. A knife was embedded in her abdomen. Blackdrop gasped and immediately, skillfully removed it.
"Are you okay? Its fine here, try not to alert the whole palace."

Mystic

22573581_350.png

"Hello, Mystic." A timid voice sounded in her head. Mystic was surprised, but glad that it worked. She could communicate now.
Its working! She thought back. We can speak. We succeeded.
Just then, Mystic caught a flash of sky blue scales. Skylark?
She sensed Raven's confusion. "Oh, that's my friend. Don't worry. We are trying to find the missing princess, Luka and end Toxic's terrible rule."
Skylark seemed to be walking towards the cave. She wasn't alone, though. A Pearlcatcher, without a pearl but carrying a pouch was following her. Another ally? Mystic thought hopefully.
"Skylark!" She called out. "We're over here!" She added with a quieter tone. Her link did not break. She was still connected to Raven's mind. "Don't worry, we'll protect you."
YordleLover | Female | Pearlcatchers/Wildclaws | League Of Legends
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngiwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngtumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.gif
@Shadeslayer316 @SpaceErase @PureWater @RainbowCherry @Alpine @Biologiquill @BloodyAngel12 @7thUtopia @Yordlelover @Lamenting @SilverWinter @Rainbowcherry @DarklightRaven [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24420615] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/244207/24420615_350.png[/img] [/url] Naadia finally notices the commotion as the sickly smell of blood, death, and potion reaches her, wafting past her snout in an ugly mixture as if it rose from the depths of hell itself. SHe growls lowly. Prisoners. They had gotten out, somehow. Prisoners were smart, smarter than her. However, that was no big deal as everyone was smarter than her. No one was smarter than Queen Toxic, though. Queen Toxic was the smartest in the land. Naadia rushes over to the source of commotion, looking for something or someone to barrel into and let her spines slice and dice them into the finest salsa anyone would ever see. She couldn't see anything through the purple haze. No worries, she could still smell. Naadia closes her eyes and lets her ears and nose do the guiding. The hazy and obscured smell of two dragons pinged in her mind. She also picked up the stinging smell of blood, and of the musky one of death. A gold Nocturne, one scent whispered. A blue Skydancer, murmured the other. A blue Skydancer, with potions, another smell added. The smell of potions was pungent and sharp and Naadia did not like it. So she stood there, at the intersection of hallways, waiting. She knew, from memorizing maps, that the way the purple haze came from, there was only cells and dead end. Naadia knew that when the dragons emerged, they'd have to face her in the closed confines of the hallway.
@Shadeslayer316 @SpaceErase @PureWater @RainbowCherry @Alpine @Biologiquill @BloodyAngel12 @7thUtopia @Yordlelover @Lamenting @SilverWinter @Rainbowcherry @DarklightRaven

24420615_350.png

Naadia finally notices the commotion as the sickly smell of blood, death, and potion reaches her, wafting past her snout in an ugly mixture as if it rose from the depths of hell itself. SHe growls lowly. Prisoners. They had gotten out, somehow. Prisoners were smart, smarter than her. However, that was no big deal as everyone was smarter than her. No one was smarter than Queen Toxic, though. Queen Toxic was the smartest in the land.

Naadia rushes over to the source of commotion, looking for something or someone to barrel into and let her spines slice and dice them into the finest salsa anyone would ever see.

She couldn't see anything through the purple haze. No worries, she could still smell. Naadia closes her eyes and lets her ears and nose do the guiding. The hazy and obscured smell of two dragons pinged in her mind. She also picked up the stinging smell of blood, and of the musky one of death.

A gold Nocturne, one scent whispered. A blue Skydancer, murmured the other. A blue Skydancer, with potions, another smell added. The smell of potions was pungent and sharp and Naadia did not like it.

So she stood there, at the intersection of hallways, waiting. She knew, from memorizing maps, that the way the purple haze came from, there was only cells and dead end.

Naadia knew that when the dragons emerged, they'd have to face her in the closed confines of the hallway.
5914.png
The name's Deuce!
» always onto something
» ve/vir/vis
» FR Time +0
@Shadeslayer316

(It should be fine with Naadia standing there, right? Since it's supposed to be near the area they widen up? Like, they're still in the narrower hallways.)
@Shadeslayer316

(It should be fine with Naadia standing there, right? Since it's supposed to be near the area they widen up? Like, they're still in the narrower hallways.)
5914.png
The name's Deuce!
» always onto something
» ve/vir/vis
» FR Time +0
@Shadeslayer316 @SpaceErase @PureWater @RainbowCherry @Alpine @Biologiquill @BloodyAngel12 @7thUtopia @Yordlelover @Lamenting @SilverWinter @Rainbowcherry @DarklightRaven @Crstalwolf [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23340465] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/233405/23340465_350.png[/img] [/url] Allegra followed Skylark into the cave, settling down some distance inside. She breathed in through her nose and her frown deepened slightly. Logically, there was nothing to fear from a dragon working towards the same end as herself-- but she hadn't told anyone, and admitting her plans out loud felt dangerous to a whole new degree. "...Yes." She finally said, reluctant. "I was... probably just going to attack her flat-out." Okay, saying it out loud made it sound really rash-- which it honestly was. "Your plan's better." Allegra began doodling absently in the mud with a clawtip. Something occurred to her, and she looked back up at the Skydancer. "Hey, why [i]did[/i] you come to the capital if you didn't think you'd find Luka here?"
@Shadeslayer316
@SpaceErase
@PureWater
@RainbowCherry
@Alpine
@Biologiquill
@BloodyAngel12
@7thUtopia
@Yordlelover
@Lamenting
@SilverWinter
@Rainbowcherry
@DarklightRaven
@Crstalwolf

23340465_350.png

Allegra followed Skylark into the cave, settling down some distance inside. She breathed in through her nose and her frown deepened slightly. Logically, there was nothing to fear from a dragon working towards the same end as herself-- but she hadn't told anyone, and admitting her plans out loud felt dangerous to a whole new degree.

"...Yes." She finally said, reluctant. "I was... probably just going to attack her flat-out." Okay, saying it out loud made it sound really rash-- which it honestly was. "Your plan's better."

Allegra began doodling absently in the mud with a clawtip. Something occurred to her, and she looked back up at the Skydancer. "Hey, why did you come to the capital if you didn't think you'd find Luka here?"
@Shadeslayer316

(But in all technicality, it is sort of like a hallway, right? Just not big enough for multiple dragons to be standing side by side or for any dragon to fly?

I think the point I'm trying to make is that it is possible for one dragon to be blocking one of the tunnels, right?

Because if not, I'll gladly rework my post in order for it to make sense.)
@Shadeslayer316

(But in all technicality, it is sort of like a hallway, right? Just not big enough for multiple dragons to be standing side by side or for any dragon to fly?

I think the point I'm trying to make is that it is possible for one dragon to be blocking one of the tunnels, right?

Because if not, I'll gladly rework my post in order for it to make sense.)
5914.png
The name's Deuce!
» always onto something
» ve/vir/vis
» FR Time +0
@Shadeslayer316
(Oh, actually I'm just where Echo will drop out anyways XD If you want to make some plans in the tunnel it's fine, it won't affect me but I will still be catching her when she falls out)
@Shadeslayer316
(Oh, actually I'm just where Echo will drop out anyways XD If you want to make some plans in the tunnel it's fine, it won't affect me but I will still be catching her when she falls out)
YordleLover | Female | Pearlcatchers/Wildclaws | League Of Legends
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngiwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngtumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.gif
@Shadeslayer316 @SpaceErase @PureWater @RainbowCherry @Alpine @Biologiquill @BloodyAngel12 @7thUtopia @Yordlelover @Lamenting @SilverWinter @Rainbowcherry @DarklightRaven @Crstalwolf [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23871176] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/238712/23871176_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]CAPROLEUS[/b] (they/them) The young dragon sighs, a claw to their forehead. [b]"Rebellion against the queen? That's impossible! I barely escaped with my life. The best bet we have is to escape with Pirate Man here."[/b] What was that about making them the Queen? Or King? They suppose they'd be the Sovereign or something.. no use dwelling on it. It's ridiculous!
@Shadeslayer316
@SpaceErase
@PureWater
@RainbowCherry
@Alpine
@Biologiquill
@BloodyAngel12
@7thUtopia
@Yordlelover
@Lamenting
@SilverWinter
@Rainbowcherry
@DarklightRaven
@Crstalwolf

23871176_350.png

CAPROLEUS (they/them)

The young dragon sighs, a claw to their forehead. "Rebellion against the queen? That's impossible! I barely escaped with my life. The best bet we have is to escape with Pirate Man here." What was that about making them the Queen? Or King? They suppose they'd be the Sovereign or something.. no use dwelling on it. It's ridiculous!
ls_twilight_sky_by_dogi_crimson-dabkca1.png
@Shadeslayer316
@SpaceErase
@PureWater
@RainbowCherry
@Alpine
@Biologiquill
@BloodyAngel12
@7thUtopia
@Yordlelover
@Lamenting
@SilverWinter
@Rainbowcherry
@DarklightRaven
@Crstalwolf

(Here is the situation just so everyone knows and had any questions! :) The tunnels drift underground and are incredibly small. Echo can't even spread out her wings. They are moving fairly quickly as well. Enough to have to make a dragon really fly hard for several miles in order to catch up. At the end of the tunnel, it simply drifts out into the ocean. I originally had it planned that there was no drop. I can change it if I absolutely need to though. Toxic and the three guards that were in the water room are the only dragons that really even knew about Echo's escape and her jumping into the tunnels. In my next post, I was going to have Toxic sound an alarm and then everyone could go crazy over the escaped dragon. I had some other things planned as well for the future. Hope this answers any other questions! I can make some changes if I need to though. Just wanted to make sure everyone's post's made sense before continuing :)
@Shadeslayer316
@SpaceErase
@PureWater
@RainbowCherry
@Alpine
@Biologiquill
@BloodyAngel12
@7thUtopia
@Yordlelover
@Lamenting
@SilverWinter
@Rainbowcherry
@DarklightRaven
@Crstalwolf

(Here is the situation just so everyone knows and had any questions! :) The tunnels drift underground and are incredibly small. Echo can't even spread out her wings. They are moving fairly quickly as well. Enough to have to make a dragon really fly hard for several miles in order to catch up. At the end of the tunnel, it simply drifts out into the ocean. I originally had it planned that there was no drop. I can change it if I absolutely need to though. Toxic and the three guards that were in the water room are the only dragons that really even knew about Echo's escape and her jumping into the tunnels. In my next post, I was going to have Toxic sound an alarm and then everyone could go crazy over the escaped dragon. I had some other things planned as well for the future. Hope this answers any other questions! I can make some changes if I need to though. Just wanted to make sure everyone's post's made sense before continuing :)
@Shadeslayer316 @SpaceErase @PureWater @RainbowCherry @Alpine @Biologiquill @BloodyAngel12 @7thUtopia @Yordlelover @Lamenting @SilverWinter @Rainbowcherry @DarklightRaven @Crstalwolf -------- --------- [center][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/ba8814b6efed49ff302789e5f71650aa/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o8_500.png[/img][/center] [center][b][size=5][color=black]ANUBIS[/center][/b][/size] [center][b][size=4]"A thing of beauty is never perfect."[/size][/b][/center] [left][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/15280.png[/img][/left] [img]http://media.tumblr.com/913a3535963889a6c62081c01a67157f/tumblr_inline_njw5je8bTG1qg2i5p.gif[/img] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18428485] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/184285/18428485_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][size=3][b][color=navy]INVENTORY(In hand)[/size][/center][/b] [center][size=2][b][color=tan]71 gems[/size][/center][/b] [center][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/ba8814b6efed49ff302789e5f71650aa/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o8_500.png[/img][/center] Anubis rolled the scroll up and sighed. He was, unfortunately, hungry, angry, and getting more and more irritable by the second. He grabbed a handful of his gems opened his door, slipping out and into the hallways. A moment later, he was out the kitchen exit and heading for the marketplace. Anubis looked around the food stalls, displeased with the selection. Of all the things to eat, he had found the insect market. He [I]hated[/I] insects with a passion. Maybe it was because of locusts, mosquitos, or crickets. Maybe it was their awful taste. He couldn't see how Faes could eat them, let alone as their number one food. Jakob was scuffling behind him, silent- for once in his life. Anubis knew Jakob wasn't fond of the marketplace, too many dragons have tried to take him, or since he stands still when Anubis isn't around, graffiti him. Those dragons usually get the scare of their lives. But the marketplace, not this one exactly, was the one Anubis had found Jakob. It is the most irritating thing to find out, that a normally inanimate, object is following you home. And when shooing the darn thing away didn't work, you have to accept that it's there. And Anubis wasn't one to accept that Jakob was following him, not initially- at least. After realizing that Jakob was a big help, Anubis let him stay. And that was at least 40 years ago. Anubis shook his head, blinking out of nostalgia before running straight into a dark blue Imperial- Nightshade. Anubis stared for a moment, before realizing that this was Queen Toxic's most loyal guard. [b]"Well this day can't get worse."[/b] Anubis muttered, turning to walk around Nightshade, and trying hard to be nonchalant about it. [center][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/ba8814b6efed49ff302789e5f71650aa/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o8_500.png[/img][/center] [center][img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/fc3f8f8d7eac8b71b7f8eaf621997592/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o3_500.png[/img][/center] [center][b][size=5][color=orange]RIA[/size][/color] [size=4]"Knowledge comes from learning. Wisdom comes from living"[/size] [left][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/358.png[/img] [/left] [left][img]http://media.tumblr.com/4bbe7514506063cecc81608dd4465d7a/tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.gif[/img] [/left] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19098810] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/190989/19098810_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [size=3][b][color=navy]INVENTORY(MESSENGER BAG AND POUCHES)[/size] [size=2][b][color=tan] Tumeric//Rosemary//Lilac//Ginger//Garlic (To keep certain vampires away) Holy Basil//St. J's Wort//Andrographis//Archaic Urn//7 Blood Oranges//13,000 Treasure[/size][/b][/color] [center][img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/fc3f8f8d7eac8b71b7f8eaf621997592/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o3_500.png[/img][/center] After seeming centuries of traveling around the marketplace, Ria just about gave up. Until she found herself at the outer bends of Toxic's Courtyard. [b]"Why in the world am I always lead back here!"[/b] She exclaimed to herself. No guards were posted, they were obviously lax or on break. Ria found herself staring at the old castle. Yes, she remembered Queen Toxic's coronation.. Though she herself did not attend, it was the buzz of the villages around. And the buzz is never good news. Queen Toxic.. She murdered her own parents. She was a bitter, selfish entity that was also bloodthirsty and cruel. Ria shivered, wings fluffing softly as she turned around, walking away from the castle gates. Wait. Ria turned, eyes widening. Thanatos and her made a pact, all those years ago, that neither of them should be without the other, and if one got lost, the other would always be lead towards them. It had been a magical oath, and they both swore to it. [b]"Oh deities.. Don't tell me.."[/b] Ria stared at the castle, fearing the worst for her best friend and companion. She chewed her bottom lip, amber eyes glistening and on the brink of tears. [b]"Flamebringer, Thanatos. You really screwed up this time. I should have never let you go off alone."[/b] Her claws dug into the ground, she turned, rushing back before whirling around. Ria raced for the gates, stretching her wings out at the last moment and flying into the air. She kept herself aloft as she circled the buildings, the ocean area.. There was a cloud of purple, dead guards.. Blood..- Acid, she detected a faint smell of acid. Shadowy energy, she noted from the spikes. [b]"What happened down there.."[/b] Fear crept it's way into her heart. Lacy had capabilities of well, manipulating shadows. She prayed that it wasn't Lacy. That little thing.. Demon, was the worst thing that happened to Thanatos. She landed on top of the Dungeon Tower. The trail started here, and ended.. Well she couldn't quite tell. She leapt off the building, carefully avoiding puddles of acid, and slipped into the dungeon building, down the spiral staircase, away from most forms of daylight. The trail started down here. A cell's doors had been completely melted away- and they were still hot. A work of a potions-master, Ria noted. She smiled. The smile faded when she saw the horrific details of the dungeon cells. Her heart pulsed as she stopped in front of an empty cage- it had a fresh, reddish tinge to it. And Thanatos' scent. [b]"Oh deities.."[/b] She murmured, heart nearly leaping out of her throat. She stepped inside of the cage, trying to see where Thanatos' magical energy had gone off too. Then she heard some guards, though they were above, it made her flinch. She made a right turn, down a tunnel, and then a left turn. [b]"Yes, yes this is the way.."[/b] She murmured, crests shifting as she followed her companions' scent and energy. She stopped when both of them came into view. [b]"THANATOS!"[/b] She cried, rushing over to her bloodied friend. She glanced up at the other Coatl. [b]"Ree, hey don't accuse Sen here. He was helping me escape."[/b] Thanatos hummed weakly. And Thanatos [I]never[/I] hummed. It was always too hard to understand, well, for most other Coatls at least. Lacy whirled their wicked head around, white eyes glaring at Ria. They slowly submerged into the floor, with the blackish-purple jar. [center][img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/fc3f8f8d7eac8b71b7f8eaf621997592/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o3_500.png[/img][/center]
@Shadeslayer316
@SpaceErase
@PureWater
@RainbowCherry
@Alpine
@Biologiquill
@BloodyAngel12
@7thUtopia
@Yordlelover
@Lamenting
@SilverWinter
@Rainbowcherry
@DarklightRaven
@Crstalwolf

tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o8_500.png

ANUBIS
"A thing of beauty is never perfect."

15280.png

tumblr_inline_njw5je8bTG1qg2i5p.gif

INVENTORY(In hand)
71 gems

Anubis rolled the scroll up and sighed. He was, unfortunately, hungry, angry, and getting more and more irritable by the second. He grabbed a handful of his gems opened his door, slipping out and into the hallways. A moment later, he was out the kitchen exit and heading for the marketplace.

Anubis looked around the food stalls, displeased with the selection. Of all the things to eat, he had found the insect market. He hated insects with a passion. Maybe it was because of locusts, mosquitos, or crickets. Maybe it was their awful taste. He couldn't see how Faes could eat them, let alone as their number one food. Jakob was scuffling behind him, silent- for once in his life.

Anubis knew Jakob wasn't fond of the marketplace, too many dragons have tried to take him, or since he stands still when Anubis isn't around, graffiti him. Those dragons usually get the scare of their lives. But the marketplace, not this one exactly, was the one Anubis had found Jakob. It is the most irritating thing to find out, that a normally inanimate, object is following you home. And when shooing the darn thing away didn't work, you have to accept that it's there. And Anubis wasn't one to accept that Jakob was following him, not initially- at least. After realizing that Jakob was a big help, Anubis let him stay. And that was at least 40 years ago.

Anubis shook his head, blinking out of nostalgia before running straight into a dark blue Imperial- Nightshade. Anubis stared for a moment, before realizing that this was Queen Toxic's most loyal guard. "Well this day can't get worse." Anubis muttered, turning to walk around Nightshade, and trying hard to be nonchalant about it.

tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o3_500.png

RIA

"Knowledge comes from learning. Wisdom comes from living"

358.png
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.gif

INVENTORY(MESSENGER BAG AND POUCHES)
Tumeric//Rosemary//Lilac//Ginger//Garlic (To keep certain vampires away)
Holy Basil//St. J's Wort//Andrographis//Archaic Urn//7 Blood Oranges//13,000 Treasure

After seeming centuries of traveling around the marketplace, Ria just about gave up. Until she found herself at the outer bends of Toxic's Courtyard.

"Why in the world am I always lead back here!" She exclaimed to herself. No guards were posted, they were obviously lax or on break.

Ria found herself staring at the old castle. Yes, she remembered Queen Toxic's coronation.. Though she herself did not attend, it was the buzz of the villages around. And the buzz is never good news. Queen Toxic.. She murdered her own parents. She was a bitter, selfish entity that was also bloodthirsty and cruel.

Ria shivered, wings fluffing softly as she turned around, walking away from the castle gates.

Wait.

Ria turned, eyes widening. Thanatos and her made a pact, all those years ago, that neither of them should be without the other, and if one got lost, the other would always be lead towards them. It had been a magical oath, and they both swore to it.

"Oh deities.. Don't tell me.." Ria stared at the castle, fearing the worst for her best friend and companion. She chewed her bottom lip, amber eyes glistening and on the brink of tears.

"Flamebringer, Thanatos. You really screwed up this time. I should have never let you go off alone." Her claws dug into the ground, she turned, rushing back before whirling around. Ria raced for the gates, stretching her wings out at the last moment and flying into the air. She kept herself aloft as she circled the buildings, the ocean area.. There was a cloud of purple, dead guards.. Blood..- Acid, she detected a faint smell of acid. Shadowy energy, she noted from the spikes. "What happened down there.." Fear crept it's way into her heart. Lacy had capabilities of well, manipulating shadows. She prayed that it wasn't Lacy. That little thing.. Demon, was the worst thing that happened to Thanatos. She landed on top of the Dungeon Tower. The trail started here, and ended.. Well she couldn't quite tell.

She leapt off the building, carefully avoiding puddles of acid, and slipped into the dungeon building, down the spiral staircase, away from most forms of daylight. The trail started down here. A cell's doors had been completely melted away- and they were still hot. A work of a potions-master, Ria noted. She smiled. The smile faded when she saw the horrific details of the dungeon cells. Her heart pulsed as she stopped in front of an empty cage- it had a fresh, reddish tinge to it. And Thanatos' scent.

"Oh deities.." She murmured, heart nearly leaping out of her throat. She stepped inside of the cage, trying to see where Thanatos' magical energy had gone off too.

Then she heard some guards, though they were above, it made her flinch. She made a right turn, down a tunnel, and then a left turn. "Yes, yes this is the way.." She murmured, crests shifting as she followed her companions' scent and energy.

She stopped when both of them came into view.

"THANATOS!" She cried, rushing over to her bloodied friend. She glanced up at the other Coatl.

"Ree, hey don't accuse Sen here. He was helping me escape." Thanatos hummed weakly.

And Thanatos never hummed. It was always too hard to understand, well, for most other Coatls at least.

Lacy whirled their wicked head around, white eyes glaring at Ria. They slowly submerged into the floor, with the blackish-purple jar.

1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15