Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | In Too Deep (FR RP)
1 2 3
@Purpleater13
@Moonpelt
@Lynxai

But that quiet soon died down as he heard voices nearby
@Purpleater13
@Moonpelt
@Lynxai

But that quiet soon died down as he heard voices nearby
@Purpleater13 @Lynxai @NekotheKat [b]"I think I'll take you up on that. We have a dragon who lived in the city once, so we were hoping to get in safely. However, I don't want to take any risks. Naomi! The rest of you can come out while I'm at it."[/b] (I will make a list of dragons in the clan when I feel like it. Meanwhile, just going to put out Naomi) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21802017] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/218021/21802017_350.png[/img] [/url] Naomi came out, along with a horde of dragons. She bowed, grinning and rolling her eyes. [b]"Yes, your Majesty. What noble task shall you assign us?"[/b] Sakiya frowned and gave Naomi a good kick in the rear. [b]"We're following the nocturne and the fae. Keep your trap shut and follow along."[/b] Naomi smiled, obviously appeased, and Sakiya waited for Etzel to start moving.
@Purpleater13
@Lynxai
@NekotheKat

"I think I'll take you up on that. We have a dragon who lived in the city once, so we were hoping to get in safely. However, I don't want to take any risks. Naomi! The rest of you can come out while I'm at it." (I will make a list of dragons in the clan when I feel like it. Meanwhile, just going to put out Naomi)

21802017_350.png

Naomi came out, along with a horde of dragons. She bowed, grinning and rolling her eyes. "Yes, your Majesty. What noble task shall you assign us?"

Sakiya frowned and gave Naomi a good kick in the rear. "We're following the nocturne and the fae. Keep your trap shut and follow along." Naomi smiled, obviously appeased, and Sakiya waited for Etzel to start moving.
@Moonpelt (Yeah, you can use as many characters as you want, as long as you can juggle them all)
@Lynxai
@NekotheKat

The nocturne turned and followed her leaders directions, which were encrypted in her erratic language. Aetrix had mentioned that they were planning to meet up with the two dragons that would guide them to Acheron. Those two were their lifeline, if they are captured, all is lost. Etzel was wandering, thinking, worrying about them, and then reassuring herself, until Aetrix let out a shrill alarm.
Halting immediately, Etzel gazed around for an entrance "Where is the cave?" Aetrix gestured for her to look at her feet, which there was a small hole dug. Taking a closer glance, Etzel realized that the sunlight illuminated cobbled stones deep below. "I found the entrance!" She shouted hastily.
@Moonpelt (Yeah, you can use as many characters as you want, as long as you can juggle them all)
@Lynxai
@NekotheKat

The nocturne turned and followed her leaders directions, which were encrypted in her erratic language. Aetrix had mentioned that they were planning to meet up with the two dragons that would guide them to Acheron. Those two were their lifeline, if they are captured, all is lost. Etzel was wandering, thinking, worrying about them, and then reassuring herself, until Aetrix let out a shrill alarm.
Halting immediately, Etzel gazed around for an entrance "Where is the cave?" Aetrix gestured for her to look at her feet, which there was a small hole dug. Taking a closer glance, Etzel realized that the sunlight illuminated cobbled stones deep below. "I found the entrance!" She shouted hastily.
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
@Purpleater13
@Moonpelt
@NekotheKat (This includes your muse!)

Deimos' eyes widened and her shoulders tightened at the sudden barrage upon her senses. She felt someone else approaching through the undergrowth, and she had also been shown the entrance to Acheron. She was lucky. But, if the newcomer posed a threat to the group, she wouldn't be able to enter the city and escape the Deities. She had to do something.

She slunk through the undergrowth, remaining hidden still, before she came the the feet of an Imperial. He must be the newcomer, she though as her tail curled in on itself. A rusty and particularly dangerous looking weapon was secured to the Imperial's side, and she couldn't bear the though of him using it on any of the others.

Deimos leaped out from the undergrowth after coiling herself into a spring, grabbing onto the Imp's horns as she flew upwards. She put her mouth close to his jugular and wrapped the rest of her body around his like a piece of twine, stopping him from reaching for his weapon.

"Who are you, Imp? Speak, before I alert your presence to the others."
@Purpleater13
@Moonpelt
@NekotheKat (This includes your muse!)

Deimos' eyes widened and her shoulders tightened at the sudden barrage upon her senses. She felt someone else approaching through the undergrowth, and she had also been shown the entrance to Acheron. She was lucky. But, if the newcomer posed a threat to the group, she wouldn't be able to enter the city and escape the Deities. She had to do something.

She slunk through the undergrowth, remaining hidden still, before she came the the feet of an Imperial. He must be the newcomer, she though as her tail curled in on itself. A rusty and particularly dangerous looking weapon was secured to the Imperial's side, and she couldn't bear the though of him using it on any of the others.

Deimos leaped out from the undergrowth after coiling herself into a spring, grabbing onto the Imp's horns as she flew upwards. She put her mouth close to his jugular and wrapped the rest of her body around his like a piece of twine, stopping him from reaching for his weapon.

"Who are you, Imp? Speak, before I alert your presence to the others."
wow 10220.pngMy writing and bio commissions are currently open! 10220.png
@Purpleater13 Zeeba Nari and Nadia Tom Garcia Yocha Tayrine Liling Ristard Sno Paz Pasa Kira Pastette Basha Asta Bax Sylas Zhea Sakiya Naomi Kairi Umbra Nura Toby Nestori Yuiri Brita Chris Venom Smudge Abbas ((Phew, that's my list. The ones coming in this post are the rest of my lair, not including the last page and unnamed ones. However, I'll really only use the ones I see as significant.)) @Lynxai @NekotheKat [b]"Then lets go in. H-"[/b] Sakiya was interupted by a group of faes and mirrors. The one with the turban hat spoke. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20821176] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/208212/20821176_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]"HiSakiyaIHopeYouDon'tMindThatWeGotBoredAndCameToJoinYou!"[/b] Sakiya sighed. Teal would never learn. The groups joined together and formed the clan as a whole. (going offline, be back in a couple of hours)
@Purpleater13

Zeeba
Nari and Nadia
Tom
Garcia
Yocha
Tayrine
Liling
Ristard
Sno
Paz
Pasa
Kira
Pastette
Basha
Asta
Bax
Sylas
Zhea
Sakiya
Naomi
Kairi
Umbra
Nura
Toby
Nestori
Yuiri
Brita
Chris
Venom
Smudge
Abbas
((Phew, that's my list. The ones coming in this post are the rest of my lair, not including the last page and unnamed ones. However, I'll really only use the ones I see as significant.))
@Lynxai
@NekotheKat

"Then lets go in. H-" Sakiya was interupted by a group of faes and mirrors. The one with the turban hat spoke.

20821176_350.png

"HiSakiyaIHopeYouDon'tMindThatWeGotBoredAndCameToJoinYou!"

Sakiya sighed. Teal would never learn. The groups joined together and formed the clan as a whole.

(going offline, be back in a couple of hours)
@Moonpelt
@Purpleater13
@NekotheKat
((I have to go offline, I'm really sorry about this. I'll try and get on in the morning but it's late and I have a headache. Good night!))
@Moonpelt
@Purpleater13
@NekotheKat
((I have to go offline, I'm really sorry about this. I'll try and get on in the morning but it's late and I have a headache. Good night!))
@Lynxai

It's fine, we can resume this when (almost) everyone is avalible

@NekotheKat
@Lynxai

It's fine, we can resume this when (almost) everyone is avalible

@NekotheKat
Why am I bumping this thread? The world may never know...
Why am I bumping this thread? The world may never know...
@Purpleater13
@Lynxai
@NekotheKat (aaaaaaaaaand I'm back!)

@Purpleater13
@Lynxai
@NekotheKat (Repinging you guys because I haven't left quite yet yay!)

@Moonpelt *pings self anyway*
@Purpleater13
@Lynxai
@NekotheKat (aaaaaaaaaand I'm back!)

@Purpleater13
@Lynxai
@NekotheKat (Repinging you guys because I haven't left quite yet yay!)

@Moonpelt *pings self anyway*
@Moonpelt ((This is the only time I'll ping you, don't worry!))
@Purpleater13 ((Sorry about that :P))
@NekotheKat

((I'm back!))
@Moonpelt ((This is the only time I'll ping you, don't worry!))
@Purpleater13 ((Sorry about that :P))
@NekotheKat

((I'm back!))
1 2 3