Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [RP] False Deities [RP]
1 2 3
@RainbowCherry @kanceir @Canvas

Helena's slowly began to wake up before her body. I shouldn't be here... was the first thought in her mind, and the first thing remembered. She shifted slightly, unused to the hard ground beneath her. She opened a pale green eye slightly, to be met by the sight of many dragons staring towards them in bewilderment.

"Eh? This is weird..." muttered Helena as she got to her feet. Looking beside her, she noticed three other dragons had already awoken. One of them was making questioning gestures towards one of the dragons that had been looking towards them. Helena cleared her throat and seemed about to say something, but she was unsure of what to say.
@RainbowCherry @kanceir @Canvas

Helena's slowly began to wake up before her body. I shouldn't be here... was the first thought in her mind, and the first thing remembered. She shifted slightly, unused to the hard ground beneath her. She opened a pale green eye slightly, to be met by the sight of many dragons staring towards them in bewilderment.

"Eh? This is weird..." muttered Helena as she got to her feet. Looking beside her, she noticed three other dragons had already awoken. One of them was making questioning gestures towards one of the dragons that had been looking towards them. Helena cleared her throat and seemed about to say something, but she was unsure of what to say.
u1Hs1Pq.png
@RainbowCherry is this still open?
@RainbowCherry is this still open?
tumblr_puqpj1KGx71ugssd3o3_500.png
@Justdevon (Sorry for the late reply. Yes, this is still open!)

@kanecir @Naralia @Canvas

"E... excuse me? I'm no-"
"Nonsense! You are written of in the ancient scriptures, the true gods!" He snorted again, staring in bewilderment back. He noticed that the other dragons had awoken, and some had begun to speak. Groups began to cluster off and speak to the other dragons. He could not hear them, but they clearly could. The two next to him seemed to speak in tongues, he was making a horrible attempt to calculate the situation, resulting in his lack of understanding. His eyes darted to the other dragons, seemingly attempting to ask for an explanation.
@Justdevon (Sorry for the late reply. Yes, this is still open!)

@kanecir @Naralia @Canvas

"E... excuse me? I'm no-"
"Nonsense! You are written of in the ancient scriptures, the true gods!" He snorted again, staring in bewilderment back. He noticed that the other dragons had awoken, and some had begun to speak. Groups began to cluster off and speak to the other dragons. He could not hear them, but they clearly could. The two next to him seemed to speak in tongues, he was making a horrible attempt to calculate the situation, resulting in his lack of understanding. His eyes darted to the other dragons, seemingly attempting to ask for an explanation.
@RainbowCherry @Kanecir @Naralia @Canvas Forum Name: Justdevon Dragon Name: Phobos Dragon's Appearance: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/238909/23890839_350.png[/img] Dragon's Personality: Phobos is extremely careful with how she phrases things, and hates it when other people touch or worship her, it makes her uncomfortable. Phobos's head ached. She opened her eyes slowly, trying to remember where she was. She'd been at her camp in the Blacksand Annex...... but this place definitely wasn't the Annex. There were white pillars, and dragons were kneeling. She sighed and looked around at the other dragons, and then she realized. These dragons thought her and the others were Gods. "Pardon me, but could you explain to us where exactly we are?" She asked, looking one of the dragons in the eyes. Phobos had done nothing to deserve her Godly title, all she did was survive an attack, nothing more. And yet they still revered her, and she didn't quiet appreciate it. She ruffled her feathers slightly, waiting for an answer.
@RainbowCherry @Kanecir @Naralia @Canvas

Forum Name: Justdevon
Dragon Name: Phobos
Dragon's Appearance: 23890839_350.png
Dragon's Personality: Phobos is extremely careful with how she phrases things, and hates it when other people touch or worship her, it makes her uncomfortable.

Phobos's head ached. She opened her eyes slowly, trying to remember where she was. She'd been at her camp in the Blacksand Annex...... but this place definitely wasn't the Annex. There were white pillars, and dragons were kneeling. She sighed and looked around at the other dragons, and then she realized. These dragons thought her and the others were Gods.

"Pardon me, but could you explain to us where exactly we are?" She asked, looking one of the dragons in the eyes. Phobos had done nothing to deserve her Godly title, all she did was survive an attack, nothing more. And yet they still revered her, and she didn't quiet appreciate it. She ruffled her feathers slightly, waiting for an answer.
[quote name="Justdevon" date=2016-06-05 06:02:55] @RainbowCherry @Kanecir @Naralia @Canvas Forum Name: Justdevon Dragon Name: Phobos Dragon's Appearance: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/238909/23890839_350.png[/img] Dragon's Personality: Phobos is extremely careful with how she phrases things, and hates it when other people touch or worship her, it makes her uncomfortable. Phobos's head ached. She opened her eyes slowly, trying to remember where she was. She'd been at her camp in the Blacksand Annex...... but this place definitely wasn't the Annex. There were white pillars, and dragons were kneeling. She sighed and looked around at the other dragons, and then she realized. These dragons thought her and the others were Gods. "Pardon me, but could you explain to us where exactly we are?" She asked, looking one of the dragons in the eyes. Phobos had done nothing to deserve her Godly title, all she did was survive an attack, nothing more. And yet they still revered her, and she didn't quiet appreciate it. She ruffled her feathers slightly, waiting for an answer. [/quote] @Justdevon (Accepted - putting you in the OP. Are you attempting to talk to anyone in particular, just so they know?)
Justdevon wrote on 2016-06-05:
@RainbowCherry @Kanecir @Naralia @Canvas

Forum Name: Justdevon
Dragon Name: Phobos
Dragon's Appearance: 23890839_350.png
Dragon's Personality: Phobos is extremely careful with how she phrases things, and hates it when other people touch or worship her, it makes her uncomfortable.

Phobos's head ached. She opened her eyes slowly, trying to remember where she was. She'd been at her camp in the Blacksand Annex...... but this place definitely wasn't the Annex. There were white pillars, and dragons were kneeling. She sighed and looked around at the other dragons, and then she realized. These dragons thought her and the others were Gods.

"Pardon me, but could you explain to us where exactly we are?" She asked, looking one of the dragons in the eyes. Phobos had done nothing to deserve her Godly title, all she did was survive an attack, nothing more. And yet they still revered her, and she didn't quiet appreciate it. She ruffled her feathers slightly, waiting for an answer.

@Justdevon (Accepted - putting you in the OP. Are you attempting to talk to anyone in particular, just so they know?)
@RainbowCherry No, just one of the dragons kneeling down.
@RainbowCherry No, just one of the dragons kneeling down.
@RainbowCherry ((Mind if I join?)) Forum Name: Lynxai Dragon Name: Deimos Dragon's Appearance: [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/aa73f3b30b618520e9c838e15855bc20/tumblr_inline_o8448oBU9B1ttfulg_540.png[/img] Dragon's Personality: She was one of two leaders back where she came from, so she is an effective leader and can think clearly even when most others would be stressed. The clan she came from was small but very prestigious and powerful, so she had to know how to deal with deviants and troublemakers. Despite her facial mask muffling her speech, she speaks like someone you do not want to mishear. She often orders other dragons around and has been rumoured to use magic to influence others to follow her orders, but if she cannot exert her will on a dragon, she cannot effect them. Other Details: She flies like she's swimming underwater with the currents instead of flying through air and her wings are larger than average.
@RainbowCherry ((Mind if I join?))

Forum Name: Lynxai

Dragon Name: Deimos

Dragon's Appearance: tumblr_inline_o8448oBU9B1ttfulg_540.png

Dragon's Personality: She was one of two leaders back where she came from, so she is an effective leader and can think clearly even when most others would be stressed. The clan she came from was small but very prestigious and powerful, so she had to know how to deal with deviants and troublemakers. Despite her facial mask muffling her speech, she speaks like someone you do not want to mishear. She often orders other dragons around and has been rumoured to use magic to influence others to follow her orders, but if she cannot exert her will on a dragon, she cannot effect them.

Other Details:
She flies like she's swimming underwater with the currents instead of flying through air and her wings are larger than average.
wow 10220.pngMy writing and bio commissions are currently open! 10220.png
[quote name="Lynxai" date=2016-06-05 06:20:01] @RainbowCherry ((Mind if I join?)) Forum Name: Lynxai Dragon Name: Deimos Dragon's Appearance: [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/aa73f3b30b618520e9c838e15855bc20/tumblr_inline_o8448oBU9B1ttfulg_540.png[/img] Dragon's Personality: She was one of two leaders back where she came from, so she is an effective leader and can think clearly even when most others would be stressed. The clan she came from was small but very prestigious and powerful, so she had to know how to deal with deviants and troublemakers. Despite her facial mask muffling her speech, she speaks like someone you do not want to mishear. She often orders other dragons around and has been rumoured to use magic to influence others to follow her orders, but if she cannot exert her will on a dragon, she cannot effect them. Other Details: She flies like she's swimming underwater with the currents instead of flying through air and her wings are larger than average. [/quote] (Accepted, @Lynxai! If you can't think of much to do, you can bite @Justdevon 's hook if you want.
Lynxai wrote on 2016-06-05:
@RainbowCherry ((Mind if I join?))

Forum Name: Lynxai

Dragon Name: Deimos

Dragon's Appearance: tumblr_inline_o8448oBU9B1ttfulg_540.png

Dragon's Personality: She was one of two leaders back where she came from, so she is an effective leader and can think clearly even when most others would be stressed. The clan she came from was small but very prestigious and powerful, so she had to know how to deal with deviants and troublemakers. Despite her facial mask muffling her speech, she speaks like someone you do not want to mishear. She often orders other dragons around and has been rumoured to use magic to influence others to follow her orders, but if she cannot exert her will on a dragon, she cannot effect them.

Other Details:
She flies like she's swimming underwater with the currents instead of flying through air and her wings are larger than average.

(Accepted, @Lynxai! If you can't think of much to do, you can bite @Justdevon 's hook if you want.
@RainbowCherry @Kanecir @Naralia @Canvas @Justdevon

Deimos stirred, and was soon awake after she heard the sounds of conversations happening all around her. She stayed still for a moment, eyes narrow, but soon she sighed and untied herself from the tight knot she'd fallen asleep in. She stretched, her dark scales and apparel sticking out like a sore thumb on the bleached off-white of the pillar, before she settled into her usual upright position, wings folded against her back but the fins on her limbs remaining flared out. Her scarf trailed on the floor as she walked, as did the tattered ends of her banner.

She sighed and averted her eyes when some smaller dragons bowed as she passed, beginning to circle the others. She'd earned her Godhood, yes, but this was making her uncomfortable. She saw a Skydancer, a particularly... bright one, too, and she made her way over after hearing the Skydancer ask a question.

"I believe they brought us here, as I'm sure I do not remember flying or crawling my way up this pillar of my own accord."
@RainbowCherry @Kanecir @Naralia @Canvas @Justdevon

Deimos stirred, and was soon awake after she heard the sounds of conversations happening all around her. She stayed still for a moment, eyes narrow, but soon she sighed and untied herself from the tight knot she'd fallen asleep in. She stretched, her dark scales and apparel sticking out like a sore thumb on the bleached off-white of the pillar, before she settled into her usual upright position, wings folded against her back but the fins on her limbs remaining flared out. Her scarf trailed on the floor as she walked, as did the tattered ends of her banner.

She sighed and averted her eyes when some smaller dragons bowed as she passed, beginning to circle the others. She'd earned her Godhood, yes, but this was making her uncomfortable. She saw a Skydancer, a particularly... bright one, too, and she made her way over after hearing the Skydancer ask a question.

"I believe they brought us here, as I'm sure I do not remember flying or crawling my way up this pillar of my own accord."
wow 10220.pngMy writing and bio commissions are currently open! 10220.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23492655] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234927/23492655_350.png[/img] [/url] Forum Name: TheFeatherMage Dragon Name: Avzi Dragon's Personality: Avzi still behaves like a hatchling, despite being adult. This may sprout from her being around hatchlings all the time. She loves to read and research and teach what she learns to others. She rather awkward with other adults because she ever spends a lot of time around them. But despite her quirks, she is very loyal and many hatchlings look up to her. Other Details: Avzi looks after the young ones of her clan. On the long trips her clan takes while wandering around the Starfall Isles, she plays games with the hatchlings and gives them rides on her back. When the clan settles down she acts as a teacher, teaching them math, reading, flying, and maybe a little magic too.

23492655_350.png

Forum Name: TheFeatherMage

Dragon Name: Avzi

Dragon's Personality: Avzi still behaves like a hatchling, despite being adult. This may sprout from her being around hatchlings all the time. She loves to read and research and teach what she learns to others. She rather awkward with other adults because she ever spends a lot of time around them. But despite her quirks, she is very loyal and many hatchlings look up to her.

Other Details: Avzi looks after the young ones of her clan. On the long trips her clan takes while wandering around the Starfall Isles, she plays games with the hatchlings and gives them rides on her back. When the clan settles down she acts as a teacher, teaching them math, reading, flying, and maybe a little magic too.

zhMvOXK.png
1 2 3