Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for role play partners!
1 2
As the title says, I'm looking for a Role-play partner! I'll jot down some info about me and what I'm interested in :')

I am a minor so anything smutty or over romantic is out of the question! But I'm super fine with anything bloody; though how much blood there is depends on you.

I do write half paragraph/ paragraphs so I'm looking for someone who can do that! Short responses get me slightly confused ^w^

I'm totally fine with role-playing in the FR world if it interests you! And role-playing in groups!

Categories I'm interested in are Romance/adventure/scifi and adventure/modern world/fantasy

Fandoms I enjoy role-playing in are Pokemon, Marvel, Star Wars (both movies, clone wars & Rebels)

Also! I may draw the roleplay here and there; Maybe even the areas they are in! If you are interested in looking my art is more on Deviantart.

Ping or message me if you would like to! :'D
As the title says, I'm looking for a Role-play partner! I'll jot down some info about me and what I'm interested in :')

I am a minor so anything smutty or over romantic is out of the question! But I'm super fine with anything bloody; though how much blood there is depends on you.

I do write half paragraph/ paragraphs so I'm looking for someone who can do that! Short responses get me slightly confused ^w^

I'm totally fine with role-playing in the FR world if it interests you! And role-playing in groups!

Categories I'm interested in are Romance/adventure/scifi and adventure/modern world/fantasy

Fandoms I enjoy role-playing in are Pokemon, Marvel, Star Wars (both movies, clone wars & Rebels)

Also! I may draw the roleplay here and there; Maybe even the areas they are in! If you are interested in looking my art is more on Deviantart.

Ping or message me if you would like to! :'D
^
^
@nightech

CRASHES ON IN--

i'd love to rp with you!! im also a minor and all for shipping drags and going out on silly adventures! also i loOOVE rping pokemon so that'd be tons of fun!
@nightech

CRASHES ON IN--

i'd love to rp with you!! im also a minor and all for shipping drags and going out on silly adventures! also i loOOVE rping pokemon so that'd be tons of fun!
@Nightech I'm not the best at rping but I guess I'm more or less good XD I'm a minor -until next year that is- but I usually prefer non smutty rps
@Nightech I'm not the best at rping but I guess I'm more or less good XD I'm a minor -until next year that is- but I usually prefer non smutty rps
cJn0x1G.pngKOh9ck1.png84UHSsx.png
@nightech

I would love to roleplay with you! I don't like the idea of rping smut either (and I thought it was against FR rules?) and I'm not confident in romance. I'm fine with 1x1 or group, though my timezone(+8gmt) might mean that my responses won't be immediate.

I could do the pokemon fandom, FR roleplay or a more original idea with fantasy inside.
@nightech

I would love to roleplay with you! I don't like the idea of rping smut either (and I thought it was against FR rules?) and I'm not confident in romance. I'm fine with 1x1 or group, though my timezone(+8gmt) might mean that my responses won't be immediate.

I could do the pokemon fandom, FR roleplay or a more original idea with fantasy inside.
zdkBiZa.png
@nightech
I'll rp wih you as long as it's not mainly romance! Mostly looking to rp in the FR world though
@nightech
I'll rp wih you as long as it's not mainly romance! Mostly looking to rp in the FR world though
FR + 9
0qSbXzX.png
@Dragonchickedy
Yo cool! How about you throw over a message and we can chat about the plot/characters and everything :"D

@Pikavee
That's all good!! , may I ask what categories you're interested in? ;v;

@Awrya
Awesome, I am online pretty randomly so my replies may not be as soon. Would you like to flick over a message so we can talk about what we wanna do? ;w;

@Automne
Ayy I'm all cool to rp in the FR world! Adventure probs then?
@Dragonchickedy
Yo cool! How about you throw over a message and we can chat about the plot/characters and everything :"D

@Pikavee
That's all good!! , may I ask what categories you're interested in? ;v;

@Awrya
Awesome, I am online pretty randomly so my replies may not be as soon. Would you like to flick over a message so we can talk about what we wanna do? ;w;

@Automne
Ayy I'm all cool to rp in the FR world! Adventure probs then?
@Nightech
Hi! You seem perfect for me, because yay! I'm a minor, so yeah....
I like fr rps, because I'm still perfecting the art of rping dragons. Pokémon, awesome! Although I can't do star wars to save my life, that may be interesting. I'm also into humanoids if that helps. Well, Romance(cute and fluffy!)/Adventure/Fantasy are the categories that interest me most. I'm one hour + fr time, if that's of any use. Today I can rp, like, all day, and....That's it? Huh, I'm pretty sure there was more....
@Nightech
Hi! You seem perfect for me, because yay! I'm a minor, so yeah....
I like fr rps, because I'm still perfecting the art of rping dragons. Pokémon, awesome! Although I can't do star wars to save my life, that may be interesting. I'm also into humanoids if that helps. Well, Romance(cute and fluffy!)/Adventure/Fantasy are the categories that interest me most. I'm one hour + fr time, if that's of any use. Today I can rp, like, all day, and....That's it? Huh, I'm pretty sure there was more....
s1_by_skellumsketch-dafmz54.jpgs2_by_skellumsketch-dafmz53.jpgs3_by_skellumsketch-dafmz4y.jpg
@Nightech I'm interested in pretty much everything XD
@Nightech I'm interested in pretty much everything XD
cJn0x1G.pngKOh9ck1.png84UHSsx.png
@Nightech yeah I'm p much open to anything that isn't solely romance
@Nightech yeah I'm p much open to anything that isn't solely romance
FR + 9
0qSbXzX.png
1 2