Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | interest check (group rp)
so i was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining a group RP!! it would have 12 people (we currently have six).

mainly, we would be talking on skype, so if you would be interested in joining, you could PM me with your skype username, and ask me any questions you feel the need to!

for some minor details: it would be about 12 gods and goddesses of an ancient time, PLUS not so ancient human hosts to go along with the gods. each person would have 2 characters each.

once again... ping me if you are interested and PM me if you have any more questions
so i was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining a group RP!! it would have 12 people (we currently have six).

mainly, we would be talking on skype, so if you would be interested in joining, you could PM me with your skype username, and ask me any questions you feel the need to!

for some minor details: it would be about 12 gods and goddesses of an ancient time, PLUS not so ancient human hosts to go along with the gods. each person would have 2 characters each.

once again... ping me if you are interested and PM me if you have any more questions
^
^
^
^
@seiko Points at myself
@seiko Points at myself
@seiko Points at myself
@seiko Points at myself