Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gemsona RP [Open]
1 2
You can set the Genre, Place ,etc

Quote:
Name: Almandine
Type Of Gem: Garnet
Appearance: Tan skin. Orange Hair Most hair on Oneside. Hair Covering one Eye. She has a Neck Cover that is Metal. Clothing is a Shirt with a Black Shield On it.
Location of Gem: Collar Bone

Quote:
Character sheet
Name:
Type of Gem:
Appearance:
Location of Gem:
You can set the Genre, Place ,etc

Quote:
Name: Almandine
Type Of Gem: Garnet
Appearance: Tan skin. Orange Hair Most hair on Oneside. Hair Covering one Eye. She has a Neck Cover that is Metal. Clothing is a Shirt with a Black Shield On it.
Location of Gem: Collar Bone

Quote:
Character sheet
Name:
Type of Gem:
Appearance:
Location of Gem:
"Dragons call us strange, that doesn't matter to us" -Fehrawn
"The darkness is always there. We are the Candle" -Lightbringer
"Be brave in battle, Be strong in lose, be there and love." -RevolutionsHope
Name: Ese
Type of Gem: Labradorite
Appearance: Black skinned, when his by light her skin reflects blue, wears tight black clothes, and has blue eyes. She has long navy hair pulled up into a loose bun.
Location of Gem: Nape(Back of the neck)

(Yo, can I join? Also I didn't notice it was you until I filled the sheet out, I swear I'm not stalking you.)

@Fehrawn
Name: Ese
Type of Gem: Labradorite
Appearance: Black skinned, when his by light her skin reflects blue, wears tight black clothes, and has blue eyes. She has long navy hair pulled up into a loose bun.
Location of Gem: Nape(Back of the neck)

(Yo, can I join? Also I didn't notice it was you until I filled the sheet out, I swear I'm not stalking you.)

@Fehrawn
gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png
@BlackCosmos Sure Any Idea Where you would Like to Start?
@BlackCosmos Sure Any Idea Where you would Like to Start?
I'd like it to be current. I think it would be fun to be put in a super modern city. Like a slice of life. Too many RPs are concerned with hugo events. I want to see my characters in a natural setting. At least for a little bit, until something happens.

@Fehrawn
I'd like it to be current. I think it would be fun to be put in a super modern city. Like a slice of life. Too many RPs are concerned with hugo events. I want to see my characters in a natural setting. At least for a little bit, until something happens.

@Fehrawn
gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png
@BlackCosmos Thats a Good Idea. Would you Like to start it?
@BlackCosmos Thats a Good Idea. Would you Like to start it?
Ese sighed, looking as the dogs ran about the park. Quite a few people stared at her, Gersemi or not, as her reflective skin was a sight to behold. She ignored them. She had come here for peace and quiet. This was her time off, and she planned to use it.

@Fehrawn
(Why don't we just dive in??*:.?. o(???)o .?.:*?)
Ese sighed, looking as the dogs ran about the park. Quite a few people stared at her, Gersemi or not, as her reflective skin was a sight to behold. She ignored them. She had come here for peace and quiet. This was her time off, and she planned to use it.

@Fehrawn
(Why don't we just dive in??*:.?. o(???)o .?.:*?)
@BlackCosmos

Almandine Looked around the City. Lots Of Noise. activity. Just what she Wanted. She Looks around as she Walked around. She felt the Stares of the People. She sighed. Who cares.
@BlackCosmos

Almandine Looked around the City. Lots Of Noise. activity. Just what she Wanted. She Looks around as she Walked around. She felt the Stares of the People. She sighed. Who cares.
Ese basked in the sun light, letting it heat up her skin. She did this for quite awhile, while listening to the dogs bark. Suddenly her phone beeped. She nearly jumped out of her skin in surprise.
"O, hell," she said, pulling it out of her satchel. She checked it. Linen needed her back at the house, he'd tried to clean the cabinet and caused an avalanche.
She sighed, laughing a bit. She checked the sky, seeing that only two hours had passed. She had plenty of time to help Linen, and enjoy her day. Maybe she'd even bring him along.

@Fehrawn
(Hey, gotta ask, why do you capitalize all your words?)
Ese basked in the sun light, letting it heat up her skin. She did this for quite awhile, while listening to the dogs bark. Suddenly her phone beeped. She nearly jumped out of her skin in surprise.
"O, hell," she said, pulling it out of her satchel. She checked it. Linen needed her back at the house, he'd tried to clean the cabinet and caused an avalanche.
She sighed, laughing a bit. She checked the sky, seeing that only two hours had passed. She had plenty of time to help Linen, and enjoy her day. Maybe she'd even bring him along.

@Fehrawn
(Hey, gotta ask, why do you capitalize all your words?)
@BlackCosmos (Its a Bad Habit)

Almandine stops at a Bench. She sat down and Rested. She Looked Around. The city is Always Busy, just like Home. She shivered at the Thought. Rose Quarts Had to go and ruin it. She sighed. She was Tried.
@BlackCosmos (Its a Bad Habit)

Almandine stops at a Bench. She sat down and Rested. She Looked Around. The city is Always Busy, just like Home. She shivered at the Thought. Rose Quarts Had to go and ruin it. She sighed. She was Tried.
Ese was walking home, content in herself, humming a tune, when she spotted a gem resting on a bench, drained. She laughed, that had been her an hour or so ago.

@Fehrawn
Ese was walking home, content in herself, humming a tune, when she spotted a gem resting on a bench, drained. She laughed, that had been her an hour or so ago.

@Fehrawn
1 2