Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Around The World Without You (OPEN)
1 2
Just a few more people!
Just a few more people!
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@LightShadow101 @PhoenixMiko ((I refuse to speak))

Name: Sakiya

Sex: Female

Fused Animal: Dragon (or a 'lizard with wings'

Personality: To be rped

Appearance: Green hair, blue eyes, a green tail, green wings. LIGHT green. Sorry for being descriptive.

Changes From The Animal (How you are different because of the animal): Wing. Tail. Can fly. Faster. Erm, better senses. Other stuff that...OH GOSH I HAVE TO GO ((I might put more later))
@LightShadow101 @PhoenixMiko ((I refuse to speak))

Name: Sakiya

Sex: Female

Fused Animal: Dragon (or a 'lizard with wings'

Personality: To be rped

Appearance: Green hair, blue eyes, a green tail, green wings. LIGHT green. Sorry for being descriptive.

Changes From The Animal (How you are different because of the animal): Wing. Tail. Can fly. Faster. Erm, better senses. Other stuff that...OH GOSH I HAVE TO GO ((I might put more later))
Name: Jasmine 'Jaz' Key
Sex: female
Fused Animal: Falcon
Personality: She is very shy, and doesn't usually talk to those she doesn't know. Jasmine always owns up to her mistakes and flaws, and she is very honest. She can be sly, and trick those who are mean to her. She can also be sadistic to those people. Jasmine enjoys music and is very peaceful, and likes to be in nature. One word you could use to describe her is perfectionist. She's not as shy around other Fused.
Appearance: She has olive colored skin, and slightly slanting blue eyes with green notes. She is a little short, somewhere around 5'5. She has dark brown hair with blond highlights that's cut a bit jaggedly, and usually worn in a braid that is flung carelessly over her shoulder. She usually wears a hoody with a peace sign on it, light jean shorts, a black baseball cap, and navy blue sneakers.Changes From The Animal (How you are different because of the animal): She has falcon wings that aren't quite big enough to grant flight, but she can jump higher than a normal person by a lot.
Name: Jasmine 'Jaz' Key
Sex: female
Fused Animal: Falcon
Personality: She is very shy, and doesn't usually talk to those she doesn't know. Jasmine always owns up to her mistakes and flaws, and she is very honest. She can be sly, and trick those who are mean to her. She can also be sadistic to those people. Jasmine enjoys music and is very peaceful, and likes to be in nature. One word you could use to describe her is perfectionist. She's not as shy around other Fused.
Appearance: She has olive colored skin, and slightly slanting blue eyes with green notes. She is a little short, somewhere around 5'5. She has dark brown hair with blond highlights that's cut a bit jaggedly, and usually worn in a braid that is flung carelessly over her shoulder. She usually wears a hoody with a peace sign on it, light jean shorts, a black baseball cap, and navy blue sneakers.Changes From The Animal (How you are different because of the animal): She has falcon wings that aren't quite big enough to grant flight, but she can jump higher than a normal person by a lot.
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
Anyone Else?
Anyone Else?
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Lighshadow101
This sounds really interesting!
But I'm a bit busy at the moment. So I don't really know - If you were to choose whenever to start up a new haunted house RP or I'm joining this, what would you prefer?
@Lighshadow101
This sounds really interesting!
But I'm a bit busy at the moment. So I don't really know - If you were to choose whenever to start up a new haunted house RP or I'm joining this, what would you prefer?
@Annekin
I think I'll start a new Haunted House one, and ping you when it opens up.
@Annekin
I think I'll start a new Haunted House one, and ping you when it opens up.
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Lightshadow101
Hm, okay. Then I will probably have to leave this one behind. D;
But do ping me~
@Lightshadow101
Hm, okay. Then I will probably have to leave this one behind. D;
But do ping me~
@Lightshadow101 [b]Name:[/b] William "Will" Memo [b]Age:[/b] 14 [b]Sex:[/b] Male [b]Fused Animal:[/b] Sheep [b]Personality:[/b] Will is very meek, nervous, and not very confident. His young age and small size doesn't help his situation at all either. However, if you can actually manage to engage him in a conversation and get him to talk instead of listen, you will find that he is actually quite kindhearted, selfless, witty, and intelligent, though he may not start to show that side of him until he knows you well. Will tends to hide within the group, and his small size and quiet demeanor tends to make people's gaze pass right over him. If you become friends with Will, you've gained a friend for life. [b]Appearance:[/b] Will has pale skin and fluffy white hair, and is short even for his young age, standing at 4'9". He has red eyes, but as he was born an albino, the fusion did not give him them. Will tends to stay in the shade and wear long sleeves and pants due to the fact that he sunburns easily, which just simply is pain before peeling off, no tan gained. He wears a fancy white shirt under a dark blue capelet, black capris, and brown boots. He also wears a multicolored ribbon tied into a bow around his neck, and a small, fancy dark blue hat. [b]Changes From The Animal (How you are different because of the animal):[/b] Will has horns, and more sensitive vision and hearing. He also gained a high pain tolerance. However, in a fight r flee situation, flee always overpowers fight. He has also become a vegetarian, and seems to has a keen instinct as to poisonous plants or plants that can be used as medicine despite having no prior experience with plans. He also has a very good memory for faces; if he's seen someone before, he'll remember them. Bonus: A picture of Will: [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/34/25/d9/3425d92529b1489a2de04fa144a29ac1.jpg[/img]
@Lightshadow101
Name: William "Will" Memo
Sex: Male
Fused Animal: Sheep
Personality: Will is very meek, nervous, and not very confident. His young age and small size doesn't help his situation at all either. However, if you can actually manage to engage him in a conversation and get him to talk instead of listen, you will find that he is actually quite kindhearted, selfless, witty, and intelligent, though he may not start to show that side of him until he knows you well. Will tends to hide within the group, and his small size and quiet demeanor tends to make people's gaze pass right over him. If you become friends with Will, you've gained a friend for life.
Appearance: Will has pale skin and fluffy white hair, and is short even for his young age, standing at 4'9". He has red eyes, but as he was born an albino, the fusion did not give him them. Will tends to stay in the shade and wear long sleeves and pants due to the fact that he sunburns easily, which just simply is pain before peeling off, no tan gained. He wears a fancy white shirt under a dark blue capelet, black capris, and brown boots. He also wears a multicolored ribbon tied into a bow around his neck, and a small, fancy dark blue hat.
Changes From The Animal (How you are different because of the animal): Will has horns, and more sensitive vision and hearing. He also gained a high pain tolerance. However, in a fight r flee situation, flee always overpowers fight. He has also become a vegetarian, and seems to has a keen instinct as to poisonous plants or plants that can be used as medicine despite having no prior experience with plans. He also has a very good memory for faces; if he's seen someone before, he'll remember them.

Bonus: A picture of Will: 3425d92529b1489a2de04fa144a29ac1.jpg
7fc213c1a485504ce8e7336e721e5a38.jpg
Name: Neruson
Fused Animal: Black wolf
Personality: Solitary, cold yet warm to those he knows or sees that needs his help, sometimes rather be distant to those around him, Calm and listen well to people and their concerns. He is a bit of a mystery dark character when u see him at first, full of dark secrets but can keep secrets himself. Neruson may not be even his real name.
Appearance: no pic sadly.
Changes From The Animal (How you are different because of the animal): Wolf ears and fairly long hair which is like thick fur coloured black which his ears blend in, can grow wolf claws, agility is much more higher than normal and animal insticnts are very strong which can help him in fights. Eyes extremely gd at scanning the area, wolf senses as well.
Name: Neruson
Fused Animal: Black wolf
Personality: Solitary, cold yet warm to those he knows or sees that needs his help, sometimes rather be distant to those around him, Calm and listen well to people and their concerns. He is a bit of a mystery dark character when u see him at first, full of dark secrets but can keep secrets himself. Neruson may not be even his real name.
Appearance: no pic sadly.
Changes From The Animal (How you are different because of the animal): Wolf ears and fairly long hair which is like thick fur coloured black which his ears blend in, can grow wolf claws, agility is much more higher than normal and animal insticnts are very strong which can help him in fights. Eyes extremely gd at scanning the area, wolf senses as well.
I am a man. That is all
1 2