Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Monster Falls { O/A } Sign ups / OOC
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Terrasan @Visionrift @dunno @snowythedragon

Wow, y'all go fast! XD

I'm gonna wait to post again until Dunno posts Dipper's reaction to all this madness, lmao.

Also, does anyone here want to play Wendy? If not, I might take her on as well XDD

Unless....maybe I should hold off for a little bit and see if anyone else joins who wants to play as her, lol
@Terrasan @Visionrift @dunno @snowythedragon

Wow, y'all go fast! XD

I'm gonna wait to post again until Dunno posts Dipper's reaction to all this madness, lmao.

Also, does anyone here want to play Wendy? If not, I might take her on as well XDD

Unless....maybe I should hold off for a little bit and see if anyone else joins who wants to play as her, lol
FR+2
She/her
Back on FR while we're all stuck at home. Dunno how long this will last tbh, but for now I'm hoping to get some good wholesome RP time!
@Scullyosis

I would play as her, but I don't know how to and don't want to ruin her for everyone. XD

And dunno has posted Scullyosis!
@Scullyosis

I would play as her, but I don't know how to and don't want to ruin her for everyone. XD

And dunno has posted Scullyosis!
Click Me!

running_leafeon_zpsxz7grh3x.gif
@Terrasan @Scullyosis @dunno @snowythedragon I got Erin drawn so this is what she looks like: [img]http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t3/person_79521/13.png[/img]
@Terrasan @Scullyosis @dunno @snowythedragon
I got Erin drawn so this is what she looks like:
13.png
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
@Visionrift
Aww
This one is adorable too X3

@Scullyosis
G2g fast m8 XD
@Visionrift
Aww
This one is adorable too X3

@Scullyosis
G2g fast m8 XD
TsScxkb.gif
@Visionrift