Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Blood Mix (wings of fire RP)(closed)
1 2 3 4
@NekoTheKat

"Yeah of course it is ! Why did you ask !?" Said Mesa , confused . "For nothing" said Dreamer "I just wanted to know" . Cunning eyed the mostly Seawing with a look that said 'I know what you're thinking' . 'Tonight , I'm going' tough Dreamer while eating and Cunning tough something like that as well . 'I will really have to watch him tonight' tough Mesa 'I'm sure he'll try to leave ... But why ? It's not like they treated us THAT badly ... Right ? Well , at least not me' . Leviathan could have heard all of this .
@NekoTheKat

"Yeah of course it is ! Why did you ask !?" Said Mesa , confused . "For nothing" said Dreamer "I just wanted to know" . Cunning eyed the mostly Seawing with a look that said 'I know what you're thinking' . 'Tonight , I'm going' tough Dreamer while eating and Cunning tough something like that as well . 'I will really have to watch him tonight' tough Mesa 'I'm sure he'll try to leave ... But why ? It's not like they treated us THAT badly ... Right ? Well , at least not me' . Leviathan could have heard all of this .
9q2IFcd.png5XFOHAC.pngmmiC3nG.png
@1lqueria

Levi snorted at all the groups stupid chats while eating a fish. He wanted to say something but his brain said that he HAD nothing to say. While Myst tried to stay happy
@1lqueria

Levi snorted at all the groups stupid chats while eating a fish. He wanted to say something but his brain said that he HAD nothing to say. While Myst tried to stay happy
@NekoTheKat

Cunning looked at the open gap in the wall , would he be okay if he escaped during the day ? No , too stupid , at night is safer ... And more difficult . "No matter how we feel here , at least we're togheter" said Sunshine in his deep and smooth voice . Cunning snorted and then , when everybody finished , he started walking to his room again , but then heard Dreamer said "I'm going" . Mesa's voice then said "what !? Now ? Why !?" And then several "I agree" and "wha-" .
@NekoTheKat

Cunning looked at the open gap in the wall , would he be okay if he escaped during the day ? No , too stupid , at night is safer ... And more difficult . "No matter how we feel here , at least we're togheter" said Sunshine in his deep and smooth voice . Cunning snorted and then , when everybody finished , he started walking to his room again , but then heard Dreamer said "I'm going" . Mesa's voice then said "what !? Now ? Why !?" And then several "I agree" and "wha-" .
@1lqueria

Levi put the fish down and sniffed the air. "Hm they are still busy... what if-." He thought until he stopped himself. "They would catch me in brod daylight... i should wait until midnight..."

"Hey Cunning?" Myst said. "When do you think we will get out of here?"
@1lqueria

Levi put the fish down and sniffed the air. "Hm they are still busy... what if-." He thought until he stopped himself. "They would catch me in brod daylight... i should wait until midnight..."

"Hey Cunning?" Myst said. "When do you think we will get out of here?"
@NekoTheKat

"Tonight" Cunning said , looking at the ground 'I would have more chance to survive the travel if I'm with them .. I'll just ditch them when I'm at the Nightwing village' he tough . Dreamer frowned , he wanted to escape NOW , but he knew that was insane . "Are you sure we should ... Escape ?" Said Mesa . Spy and Sunshine and Thunder watched silently .
@NekoTheKat

"Tonight" Cunning said , looking at the ground 'I would have more chance to survive the travel if I'm with them .. I'll just ditch them when I'm at the Nightwing village' he tough . Dreamer frowned , he wanted to escape NOW , but he knew that was insane . "Are you sure we should ... Escape ?" Said Mesa . Spy and Sunshine and Thunder watched silently .
@1lqueria

Myst nodded and went back to eating, her face was all calm and cheery but her eyes showed sadness and anger. Leviathan walked out of the room and into more rooms planning his escape, he would have to hurt their "Caretakers" if he had to get out of this hell.

@1lqueria

Myst nodded and went back to eating, her face was all calm and cheery but her eyes showed sadness and anger. Leviathan walked out of the room and into more rooms planning his escape, he would have to hurt their "Caretakers" if he had to get out of this hell.

@NekoTheKat

They looked at Leviathan go "I have a plan tough .. It's been a long time since I want to get out , we'll just need Spy , and thn we can get out . YOU don't do anything , understood ? You wait for Spy" Cunning said , a bit loud so Leviathan could hear , he didn't wanted anyone spoiling his escape plans . "Am I the only one who didn't tought about escaping ?" Asked Mesa , and then Thunder said "well ... Yes" . Even Sunshine didn't respond , he had tought about it only once , when he was younger , because he had wanted to know his familly .
@NekoTheKat

They looked at Leviathan go "I have a plan tough .. It's been a long time since I want to get out , we'll just need Spy , and thn we can get out . YOU don't do anything , understood ? You wait for Spy" Cunning said , a bit loud so Leviathan could hear , he didn't wanted anyone spoiling his escape plans . "Am I the only one who didn't tought about escaping ?" Asked Mesa , and then Thunder said "well ... Yes" . Even Sunshine didn't respond , he had tought about it only once , when he was younger , because he had wanted to know his familly .
@1lqueria

Leviathan snorted, but kept on walking knowing that Cunning was just trying to draw him in or at least some thing like that. "Mind powers are nice when you need them..."
@1lqueria

Leviathan snorted, but kept on walking knowing that Cunning was just trying to draw him in or at least some thing like that. "Mind powers are nice when you need them..."
@NekoTheKat

They conteniued eating and then the day went on , and soon it was night , and Spy had gone , invisible , into the guardian's cave . "Are you sure it's safe ?" Whispered Mesa and Cunning snorted "of course , did you never noticed some of your objects disapearing for a day and then reapear the other ? That was Spy , and you never knew it , he's a professional spy and thief" . Dreamer and Thunder frowned at him , but Mesa just rolled his eyes and Sunshine just looked anciously at the guardian's cave .
@NekoTheKat

They conteniued eating and then the day went on , and soon it was night , and Spy had gone , invisible , into the guardian's cave . "Are you sure it's safe ?" Whispered Mesa and Cunning snorted "of course , did you never noticed some of your objects disapearing for a day and then reapear the other ? That was Spy , and you never knew it , he's a professional spy and thief" . Dreamer and Thunder frowned at him , but Mesa just rolled his eyes and Sunshine just looked anciously at the guardian's cave .
@1lqueria

Leviathan was shook awake by Myst. "Hey Levi! You awake?"

"Hmf. Yes thanks to you.." He growled but Myst didnt notice.
@1lqueria

Leviathan was shook awake by Myst. "Hey Levi! You awake?"

"Hmf. Yes thanks to you.." He growled but Myst didnt notice.
1 2 3 4