Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lake Wolves I OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@SwiftSeagull @StarPaws
((Nah, more players make it more interesting! ^-^ And also I'm going to have to go now, I'll most likely be on at about noon server time.))

Dune blushes when Juniper presses her muzzle to his own and says those four wonderful words, and it only gets heavier when he then hears Saturn as well. "U-Uh.." He stammered before whining and covering his face with his paws, clearly embarrassed. Sadly, he couldn't think of something to say to Juniper that he was also okay with Saturn hearing, so he settled for just addressing the Alpha. "I-I'm sorry Saturn!"
@SwiftSeagull @StarPaws
((Nah, more players make it more interesting! ^-^ And also I'm going to have to go now, I'll most likely be on at about noon server time.))

Dune blushes when Juniper presses her muzzle to his own and says those four wonderful words, and it only gets heavier when he then hears Saturn as well. "U-Uh.." He stammered before whining and covering his face with his paws, clearly embarrassed. Sadly, he couldn't think of something to say to Juniper that he was also okay with Saturn hearing, so he settled for just addressing the Alpha. "I-I'm sorry Saturn!"
XXXXXXXXXX
FR+3
G7fvKLU.pngtAVsKEJ.pngAgNSwqE.png
Storyteller
@SwiftSeagull @Ghastjio
(alright Ghast, see you later!

Staturn chuckled and grinned at the pairs embarrassment. "Relax kid, im just teasing you. Oh young love really is a gift."
She smiled at Dune and then glanced down at Juniper who was checking her wounds again.
She pointed out the largest gash. "This particulat one burns. Did you give me poppy seeds?" She asked Juniper wearily, suddenly growing very concerned.
@SwiftSeagull @Ghastjio
(alright Ghast, see you later!

Staturn chuckled and grinned at the pairs embarrassment. "Relax kid, im just teasing you. Oh young love really is a gift."
She smiled at Dune and then glanced down at Juniper who was checking her wounds again.
She pointed out the largest gash. "This particulat one burns. Did you give me poppy seeds?" She asked Juniper wearily, suddenly growing very concerned.
large.gif
@StarPaws @Ghastjio - I have to go for the night. I'll be on later! ^^

Juniper kisses him once more before turning away with a knowing smile. (No need to say the words, I already know, she gestures.) She looks over Saturn's wounds. "Yes. Though if it burns, it might be infected. Dock should heal it." She presses some into the wound. "Does anything else hurt?" she asked. "No need for concern. The bear didn't bite you, so you don't have rabies. And no worries about the prey. Dune and I caught a deer earlier." She pushes a leg over.
@StarPaws @Ghastjio - I have to go for the night. I'll be on later! ^^

Juniper kisses him once more before turning away with a knowing smile. (No need to say the words, I already know, she gestures.) She looks over Saturn's wounds. "Yes. Though if it burns, it might be infected. Dock should heal it." She presses some into the wound. "Does anything else hurt?" she asked. "No need for concern. The bear didn't bite you, so you don't have rabies. And no worries about the prey. Dune and I caught a deer earlier." She pushes a leg over.
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
@SwiftSeagull @StarPaws
((Back! ^-^ ))

Dune peeks up at Juniper to see her smile and smiles a little back, straightening up as he listens to you two converse. Not exactly knowing what to do at this point, since Juniper seems to have everything down, he kind of awkwardly stands to the side. It sucks not being able to help or anything, but that's just how life goes. At least he has a little time to think about Juniper's latest actions.
@SwiftSeagull @StarPaws
((Back! ^-^ ))

Dune peeks up at Juniper to see her smile and smiles a little back, straightening up as he listens to you two converse. Not exactly knowing what to do at this point, since Juniper seems to have everything down, he kind of awkwardly stands to the side. It sucks not being able to help or anything, but that's just how life goes. At least he has a little time to think about Juniper's latest actions.
XXXXXXXXXX
FR+3
Storyteller
@Ghastjio -

Juniper looks up. "Hey, would you mind fetching me some fresh-kill? The last of the deer must go to Saturn. She needs it more, but if I don't eat I cannot heal her. A mouse would do. Something you and I can share. ^^" She looks at him beseechingly. "Thank you, as well. You've been such a big help; I don't know what I'd do without you!"
@Ghastjio -

Juniper looks up. "Hey, would you mind fetching me some fresh-kill? The last of the deer must go to Saturn. She needs it more, but if I don't eat I cannot heal her. A mouse would do. Something you and I can share. ^^" She looks at him beseechingly. "Thank you, as well. You've been such a big help; I don't know what I'd do without you!"
@SwiftSeagull

Dune nods at it all, seeming a bit flustered. "Yeah, of course I can get you something. And uh.. It's nothing, really..." He then quickly runs off, stopping at a nearby clearing to sniff the air. He soon quietly pads off, searching for something to hunt.

*~Tiny Time Skip "Cause I Don't Feel Like Rping Out A Hunt Right Now!~*

Dune soon comes back, carrying a rabbit in his jaws before dropping it at your paws, sitting down next to you. "I hope this is okay.. a mouse seemed a little too small to share, so.."
@SwiftSeagull

Dune nods at it all, seeming a bit flustered. "Yeah, of course I can get you something. And uh.. It's nothing, really..." He then quickly runs off, stopping at a nearby clearing to sniff the air. He soon quietly pads off, searching for something to hunt.

*~Tiny Time Skip "Cause I Don't Feel Like Rping Out A Hunt Right Now!~*

Dune soon comes back, carrying a rabbit in his jaws before dropping it at your paws, sitting down next to you. "I hope this is okay.. a mouse seemed a little too small to share, so.."
XXXXXXXXXX
FR+3
Storyteller
@Ghastjio -
Juniper smiles, her eyes twinkling. "Thank you. It's perfect. Shall we eat outside; it's a beautiful night and the stars are gorgeous..." She smiles then adds shyly "Plus, I have something to talk over with you.."
@Ghastjio -
Juniper smiles, her eyes twinkling. "Thank you. It's perfect. Shall we eat outside; it's a beautiful night and the stars are gorgeous..." She smiles then adds shyly "Plus, I have something to talk over with you.."
@SwiftSeagull

Dune nods, a little wary of what Juniper may have to talk about but not showing it. "Of course, Juniper. Whatever you wish. Would you like to lead the way?"
@SwiftSeagull

Dune nods, a little wary of what Juniper may have to talk about but not showing it. "Of course, Juniper. Whatever you wish. Would you like to lead the way?"
XXXXXXXXXX
FR+3
Storyteller
@Ghastjio -

Juniper grins. "Alright. :)" She stands and pads out, tail swishing lazily. Once outside, she turns to Dune while taking a mouthful. "So... I was thinking. Would you perhaps like to split and start our own pack? We could have pups!" Juniper excitedly presses herself against Dune's side.
@Ghastjio -

Juniper grins. "Alright. :)" She stands and pads out, tail swishing lazily. Once outside, she turns to Dune while taking a mouthful. "So... I was thinking. Would you perhaps like to split and start our own pack? We could have pups!" Juniper excitedly presses herself against Dune's side.
@SwiftSeagull

Dune seems shocked, though he quickly hides it by taking a bite of his own, thinking about it as he chews. "Well.. what about Saturn? What would she think?"
@SwiftSeagull

Dune seems shocked, though he quickly hides it by taking a bite of his own, thinking about it as he chews. "Well.. what about Saturn? What would she think?"
XXXXXXXXXX
FR+3
Storyteller
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8