Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Crystalline Lies, City of Spades
1 2 3 4 5 6
@xcscientist You wanna intervene?))
@xcscientist You wanna intervene?))
((@NightLock Maaaybe... but I don't think Tad is brave enough to be the conflict mediator for some random strangers, especially strangers with crystals. Besides, Canvas still needs a chance to reply first. I'm curious about how Auriel will react to some bratty kid grabbing at his face. It's pretty late where I live so I will reply in the morning.))
((@NightLock Maaaybe... but I don't think Tad is brave enough to be the conflict mediator for some random strangers, especially strangers with crystals. Besides, Canvas still needs a chance to reply first. I'm curious about how Auriel will react to some bratty kid grabbing at his face. It's pretty late where I live so I will reply in the morning.))

188423.png

- Xc
- she/they
- FR+0
- wishlist

words word
184209.png336966.png472370.png
((Haha it's past midnight for me. Yeah, but it's so Cameron can get a good "look" at his face))

@xcscientist
@canvas
@servounomi
((Haha it's past midnight for me. Yeah, but it's so Cameron can get a good "look" at his face))

@xcscientist
@canvas
@servounomi
@nightlock
@servounomi
@xcscientist

"My, aren't you a little touchy... Literally." He smirked. Perhaps he'd underestimated the little brat more than he should've. He'd need to use another way to find out more about him- Hope seemed somewhat close to his age. Perhaps she could follow him under some kind of excuse- though she wouldn't be very pleased at the aspect. "Perhaps I should warn you. Sometimes, blessings are too good to be true to be without a... Catch." He said lightheartedly, as if talking about a completely normal subject. He gestured vaguely to the brat's stone. "Do keep that in mind." "Like the fact assassins will be on your pitiful little tail." He thought maliciously.

Hope was sick of waiting for that stupid Auriel for almost an hour, and had went off to find him herself. She spotted him after a while, and obviously disgruntled, she marched up to them with a long, metal baton in hand, slapping it against the palm of her hand. "You. Kept. Me. Waiting. For. A. Whole. Hour!" She growled lividly, fiercely slapping Auriel with her baton. She turned to the boy who was interacting with him, and grabbing his face...? "And you!" She softened her tone a bit. "Do not be the circumstance that keeps a business partner from attending a meeting on time!" She whacked the ground beside him with her baton as a warning. "However, allow me to apologize for whatever he did to cause you to violate his face's personal space in such a way...." She faltered when she saw the stone he was holding, and instinctively hid her stone she was holding in sight in her pocket. Those who wielded stones and were unknown to her were not trustworthy to her.

Danise, who was the co leader of Crown, had also joined Hope in finding Auriel, though she obviously wasn't as perturbed by his tardiness. She saw some random boy grabbing his face for some weird reason, and immediately set herself to have some fun. "Hey there, handsome. Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?" She leaned in his shoulder, winking, much to Hope's horror and embarrassment.
@nightlock
@servounomi
@xcscientist

"My, aren't you a little touchy... Literally." He smirked. Perhaps he'd underestimated the little brat more than he should've. He'd need to use another way to find out more about him- Hope seemed somewhat close to his age. Perhaps she could follow him under some kind of excuse- though she wouldn't be very pleased at the aspect. "Perhaps I should warn you. Sometimes, blessings are too good to be true to be without a... Catch." He said lightheartedly, as if talking about a completely normal subject. He gestured vaguely to the brat's stone. "Do keep that in mind." "Like the fact assassins will be on your pitiful little tail." He thought maliciously.

Hope was sick of waiting for that stupid Auriel for almost an hour, and had went off to find him herself. She spotted him after a while, and obviously disgruntled, she marched up to them with a long, metal baton in hand, slapping it against the palm of her hand. "You. Kept. Me. Waiting. For. A. Whole. Hour!" She growled lividly, fiercely slapping Auriel with her baton. She turned to the boy who was interacting with him, and grabbing his face...? "And you!" She softened her tone a bit. "Do not be the circumstance that keeps a business partner from attending a meeting on time!" She whacked the ground beside him with her baton as a warning. "However, allow me to apologize for whatever he did to cause you to violate his face's personal space in such a way...." She faltered when she saw the stone he was holding, and instinctively hid her stone she was holding in sight in her pocket. Those who wielded stones and were unknown to her were not trustworthy to her.

Danise, who was the co leader of Crown, had also joined Hope in finding Auriel, though she obviously wasn't as perturbed by his tardiness. She saw some random boy grabbing his face for some weird reason, and immediately set herself to have some fun. "Hey there, handsome. Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?" She leaned in his shoulder, winking, much to Hope's horror and embarrassment.
games_hectortwirl.gifimage_by_xx_pk_gaming_xx-dagcw2w.png image_by_xx_pk_gaming_xx-dagdmix.png
FACE THE WRATH OF THE DEADLY HECTORCOPTER
((I'm going to leave this open for anyone to intervene @servounomi @xcscientist))
((I'm going to leave this open for anyone to intervene @servounomi @xcscientist))
((@nightlock, I'm busy right now. I have most of my post written but I'll post it later. Tad is going to intervene... in a way.))
((@nightlock, I'm busy right now. I have most of my post written but I'll post it later. Tad is going to intervene... in a way.))

188423.png

- Xc
- she/they
- FR+0
- wishlist

words word
"Wow, you sure are pretty. Just kidding I'm F***ing blind.". Cameron moved his head to face the new voice.
"Wow, you sure are pretty. Just kidding I'm F***ing blind.". Cameron moved his head to face the new voice.
@Nightlock
@canvas
@servounomi

"Apology my ***! Lot of good apologies do for me. Did you know this is the second freaking time someone has knocked me over?"

Thaddeus jumped, startled out of his thoughts by someone screeching with rather... colorful language. He cautiously peered around the corner, spotting a boy shouting at a somewhat amused-looking man. Tad saw a glint of light, and with closer inspection, realized it was a crystal. The look on the older man’s face was no ordinary look. There was an almost primal hunger in his eyes as he stared at the gem.

Tad truly wanted to intervene and settle the fight, to calm everyone down before anything truly bad happened, but he knew from experience that that usually ended up with a fist in his face. No, he was better off walking by as if he had places to be, people to see. Especially if these men were after the stones, he’d be better off not getting involved. He walked by as briskly as he could, hoping to avoid eye contact.

And, of course, he tripped.

The clumsy doofus he was, he somehow managed to slip on a flat surface and send himself sprawling on the sidewalk. His chin slammed into the rough asphalt, his bare arms scraping across the cracked concrete. Sure, it hurt, but the fall didn’t leave a single scratch thanks to his powers. His stones skittered out of his sweaty hands, skipping over the sidewalk before coming to a stop right between the two fighting people. That was when he noticed that two women had joined them. One was carrying a weapon.

The instant the crystals left his hands, Tad’s mind went haywire with a frenzy of fear. His heart rose in his chest, beating wildly as every part of him seized with panic. Right at that moment, a chilling thought had occurred to him: What if there were people out there willing to murder him for his stones?

((EDIT: Changed a bit to account for Danise and Hope being there too. Nice to have an even amount of males to females in this rp now, because at the moment it seemed like just Tad, Auriel, and Cameron were interacting.))
@Nightlock
@canvas
@servounomi

"Apology my ***! Lot of good apologies do for me. Did you know this is the second freaking time someone has knocked me over?"

Thaddeus jumped, startled out of his thoughts by someone screeching with rather... colorful language. He cautiously peered around the corner, spotting a boy shouting at a somewhat amused-looking man. Tad saw a glint of light, and with closer inspection, realized it was a crystal. The look on the older man’s face was no ordinary look. There was an almost primal hunger in his eyes as he stared at the gem.

Tad truly wanted to intervene and settle the fight, to calm everyone down before anything truly bad happened, but he knew from experience that that usually ended up with a fist in his face. No, he was better off walking by as if he had places to be, people to see. Especially if these men were after the stones, he’d be better off not getting involved. He walked by as briskly as he could, hoping to avoid eye contact.

And, of course, he tripped.

The clumsy doofus he was, he somehow managed to slip on a flat surface and send himself sprawling on the sidewalk. His chin slammed into the rough asphalt, his bare arms scraping across the cracked concrete. Sure, it hurt, but the fall didn’t leave a single scratch thanks to his powers. His stones skittered out of his sweaty hands, skipping over the sidewalk before coming to a stop right between the two fighting people. That was when he noticed that two women had joined them. One was carrying a weapon.

The instant the crystals left his hands, Tad’s mind went haywire with a frenzy of fear. His heart rose in his chest, beating wildly as every part of him seized with panic. Right at that moment, a chilling thought had occurred to him: What if there were people out there willing to murder him for his stones?

((EDIT: Changed a bit to account for Danise and Hope being there too. Nice to have an even amount of males to females in this rp now, because at the moment it seemed like just Tad, Auriel, and Cameron were interacting.))

188423.png

- Xc
- she/they
- FR+0
- wishlist

words word
@xcscientist
@nightlock
@servounomi

"Oh. Okay." Danise shrugged the boy's comment off, and continued to flirt with him. "Am I on top of a pitfall, or is it just me falling for you?" She winked once again, inching closer to the boy.

Auriel and Hope both turned to see the other stranger fall, and have his stones scattered everywhere. Hope practically slapped her hand onto her face, shaking her head exasperatedly. This was... Far from what she expected today. Not to mention Danise being a complete embarassment.

Auriel's eyes glinted even more, seeing another person with gemstones as well- this time with presumably more than the little brat. "What a clumsy little imbecile." He thought disdainfully to himself.

@xcscientist
@nightlock
@servounomi

"Oh. Okay." Danise shrugged the boy's comment off, and continued to flirt with him. "Am I on top of a pitfall, or is it just me falling for you?" She winked once again, inching closer to the boy.

Auriel and Hope both turned to see the other stranger fall, and have his stones scattered everywhere. Hope practically slapped her hand onto her face, shaking her head exasperatedly. This was... Far from what she expected today. Not to mention Danise being a complete embarassment.

Auriel's eyes glinted even more, seeing another person with gemstones as well- this time with presumably more than the little brat. "What a clumsy little imbecile." He thought disdainfully to himself.

games_hectortwirl.gifimage_by_xx_pk_gaming_xx-dagcw2w.png image_by_xx_pk_gaming_xx-dagdmix.png
FACE THE WRATH OF THE DEADLY HECTORCOPTER
((@Canvas Auriel is terrifying. I love how cruel his voice is when you write him. I can't wait to see how your characters develop over the course of the rp.))
((@Canvas Auriel is terrifying. I love how cruel his voice is when you write him. I can't wait to see how your characters develop over the course of the rp.))

188423.png

- Xc
- she/they
- FR+0
- wishlist

words word
1 2 3 4 5 6