Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | .:The Pokemon Fossil Center:. [Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Pandacow
((Sure! I wouldn't mind if more people came to visit))
@Pandacow
((Sure! I wouldn't mind if more people came to visit))
unknown.png
@Pandacow Totally!!
@Pandacow Totally!!
@Moonpelt@Wildstyle@Naralia@Pandacow@ChloeCat357@Mediumdee
(Yes, we need more humans.)
Maze retracted her tail. She shook her head. The scientists were pretty nice, except to her... roommate. Her roommate wasn't the easiest pokemon to get with after all. She understood that. Maze's attention shifted over to the Garchomp. "Hi." Maze greeted. "Could you tell your trainer to not go towards the dinosaur over there? She bites. And tell him that the scientists are generally pretty nice. Thanks!"
(Yes, we need more humans.)
Maze retracted her tail. She shook her head. The scientists were pretty nice, except to her... roommate. Her roommate wasn't the easiest pokemon to get with after all. She understood that. Maze's attention shifted over to the Garchomp. "Hi." Maze greeted. "Could you tell your trainer to not go towards the dinosaur over there? She bites. And tell him that the scientists are generally pretty nice. Thanks!"
7iF4Ik8.png
q4vz4Sb.png
@Moonpelt@Wildstyle@Naralia@Pandacow@ChloeCat357@Dunno
(still a girl here)
Garchomp growled at me and looked at Maze's pen. I saw another pokemon in there. I nodded back at her and Maze. There would always be some pokemon that won't like people in general, and I knew to be careful with the more wild ones already. If any of them started to get agitated then it might be best if I deal with it myself. I did bring my styler here after all
(still a girl here)
Garchomp growled at me and looked at Maze's pen. I saw another pokemon in there. I nodded back at her and Maze. There would always be some pokemon that won't like people in general, and I knew to be careful with the more wild ones already. If any of them started to get agitated then it might be best if I deal with it myself. I did bring my styler here after all
unknown.png
@Mediumdee @Wildstyle@Naralia@Pandacow@ChloeCat357@Dunno

Sakiya flew up into the sky, looking over at Maze and the Garchomp. She made a swift fly over too the pens, head butted Garchomp in the head, and got back to her pen and acted as if everything was normal all without a single guard seeing her. She grinned.

Sakiya flew up into the sky, looking over at Maze and the Garchomp. She made a swift fly over too the pens, head butted Garchomp in the head, and got back to her pen and acted as if everything was normal all without a single guard seeing her. She grinned.
@Mediumdee @Wildstyle@Naralia@Moonpelt@ChloeCat357@Dunno

(( Okay, I'll open up the RP, and I'll make a human character later. ))

(( Okay, I'll open up the RP, and I'll make a human character later. ))

I heard something happen and quickly looked over at Garchomp, who was now getting back up. I started reaching for my styler. "This drama will never end will it...?" I muttered. Garchomp growled at Sakiya. I never wanted things to end up being a battle, but sometimes Garchomp felt like there was no other choice.

I heard something happen and quickly looked over at Garchomp, who was now getting back up. I started reaching for my styler. "This drama will never end will it...?" I muttered. Garchomp growled at Sakiya. I never wanted things to end up being a battle, but sometimes Garchomp felt like there was no other choice.
unknown.png
Maze laughed internally. The human was foolish. She had no idea what Sakiya, or any of the pokemon here could do. She looked on at the battle, a smirk on her face. "Sakiya?" She called out. "Can you at least try not to make trouble? I'm not even sure whether battles are allowed here or not. Go out to do it! You're interrupting my beauty sleep. I need it."
Maze laughed internally. The human was foolish. She had no idea what Sakiya, or any of the pokemon here could do. She looked on at the battle, a smirk on her face. "Sakiya?" She called out. "Can you at least try not to make trouble? I'm not even sure whether battles are allowed here or not. Go out to do it! You're interrupting my beauty sleep. I need it."
7iF4Ik8.png
q4vz4Sb.png

Sakiya stuck her tongue out at Garchomp. She didn't want to have a battle, just play around. She struck Garchomp in the head one last time before flying to her pen and mocking him, daring him to come over. She liked the reaction of humans when it happened.

Sakiya stuck her tongue out at Garchomp. She didn't want to have a battle, just play around. She struck Garchomp in the head one last time before flying to her pen and mocking him, daring him to come over. She liked the reaction of humans when it happened.
@Mediumdee @Wildstyle@Naralia@Moonpelt@ChloeCat357@Dunno [img]http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/x-y/normal/tyrantrum.png[/img] Silence raised her head, intruged by the noises that were made outside of her pen. She looked outside her pen, and watched the scene that was happening. Sakiya was provoking that shark-thing, and the annoying human drawn out a object, apparently prepared for a fight. She gazed outside, and wondered if the shark-thing was going to survive. Pokemon, where she came from, were strong creatures. She could probably kill that shark-thing and that annoying human in a few hits.

tyrantrum.png

Silence raised her head, intruged by the noises that were made outside of her pen. She looked outside her pen, and watched the scene that was happening.

Sakiya was provoking that shark-thing, and the annoying human drawn out a object, apparently prepared for a fight. She gazed outside, and wondered if the shark-thing was going to survive. Pokemon, where she came from, were strong creatures. She could probably kill that shark-thing and that annoying human in a few hits.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10