Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | rp w/ rocket2015
1 2 3 4 5
@rocket2015

The demon woke up with a start and looked Around paniced. Hr stood shakely and rebbed his head. Where was he... A prision? He quickly grew jumpy, pacing back and forth
@rocket2015

The demon woke up with a start and looked Around paniced. Hr stood shakely and rebbed his head. Where was he... A prision? He quickly grew jumpy, pacing back and forth
Find me on DeviantArt: foxflaim
foxflaim_by_lunar_neo-d8as7ll.png
Cody said" you are safe for now, sorry for the imprisonment we had to make sure you wasn't hostile, you really gave us no choice back there" Cody acted professional.
@foxflaim
Cody said" you are safe for now, sorry for the imprisonment we had to make sure you wasn't hostile, you really gave us no choice back there" Cody acted professional.
@foxflaim
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gif if i am RPing with you and i don't respond don't be afraid to keep pinging me unless i say otherwise.
@rocket2015

The demon glared angrily. "Where AM I!" He hissed. He walked over to the bars and looked out. "Stupid humans..." He mumbled
@rocket2015

The demon glared angrily. "Where AM I!" He hissed. He walked over to the bars and looked out. "Stupid humans..." He mumbled
@fireflaim
Delta walks in and says "some thank you that is, if it were not for us, you would be dead, we saved your life" Cody said" you are now with the resistance"
@fireflaim
Delta walks in and says "some thank you that is, if it were not for us, you would be dead, we saved your life" Cody said" you are now with the resistance"
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gif if i am RPing with you and i don't respond don't be afraid to keep pinging me unless i say otherwise.
@rocket2015

"I dont... WHat?" He growled a bit, holding himself. "What do you mean 'resistance'... You cant expect me to know what that is, humans."
@rocket2015

"I dont... WHat?" He growled a bit, holding himself. "What do you mean 'resistance'... You cant expect me to know what that is, humans."
@foxflaim
Cody say's" the resistance are people who care for your kind and wants to keep them safe at the same time of trying to overthrow these tryants of a leader" Delta said" here you won't be killed in other words and you won't be hunted for sport here"
@foxflaim
Cody say's" the resistance are people who care for your kind and wants to keep them safe at the same time of trying to overthrow these tryants of a leader" Delta said" here you won't be killed in other words and you won't be hunted for sport here"
@rocket2015

The demon rolled his eyes. "Tsk... I'd much rather but home right now, but I supose that isnt an option... He huffed, looking at them
@rocket2015

The demon rolled his eyes. "Tsk... I'd much rather but home right now, but I supose that isnt an option... He huffed, looking at them
Cody said" there's no way we can get you out the city alive, so your safest place to stay is here, you can leave if you want but it is your own death warrant, because yo will die our there" Delta said" how about we show him the complex" Cody said" not until I am sure he won't kill upon opening it, even if we are protecting them. I have to admit they are still dangerous" Cody said" so what's your decision kid"
@foxflaim
Cody said" there's no way we can get you out the city alive, so your safest place to stay is here, you can leave if you want but it is your own death warrant, because yo will die our there" Delta said" how about we show him the complex" Cody said" not until I am sure he won't kill upon opening it, even if we are protecting them. I have to admit they are still dangerous" Cody said" so what's your decision kid"
@foxflaim
@rocket2015

The demon glared at them and sighed. "Fine... eating you two would probely make me sick..." He huffed
@rocket2015

The demon glared at them and sighed. "Fine... eating you two would probely make me sick..." He huffed
Cody said" we will have to get you registered then, follow me" he opened the cage door and let the demon out and then started to walk the the log books, which are not that far off the rooms are very militarised, and when begets to the room he says" I have to know your name demon"
@foxflaim
Cody said" we will have to get you registered then, follow me" he opened the cage door and let the demon out and then started to walk the the log books, which are not that far off the rooms are very militarised, and when begets to the room he says" I have to know your name demon"
@foxflaim
1 2 3 4 5