Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rescue (OPEN FR rp!)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Nightech @SpindleWinter @Epulina @MissPixie @SpaceErase

(( Terribly sorry that I've been so inactive! Exams start Monday, so I've been studying, you know how it is ))

Empress felt the tap and turned to look at Xan, only to see him pointing at something. Any relief she had about the fact this clan was an ally, not an enemy, quickly morphed to confusion as she saw an Imperial (why was it always an Imperial) tangled up in. It was not a pleasant sight. Turning to face the guard, "Would you help me get them down?" she asked. She must've sounded a bit exasperated, which she was, due to of Deimos's attitude, because the gaurd just nodded simply and moved to aid her in cutting free the imperial
@Nightech @SpindleWinter @Epulina @MissPixie @SpaceErase

(( Terribly sorry that I've been so inactive! Exams start Monday, so I've been studying, you know how it is ))

Empress felt the tap and turned to look at Xan, only to see him pointing at something. Any relief she had about the fact this clan was an ally, not an enemy, quickly morphed to confusion as she saw an Imperial (why was it always an Imperial) tangled up in. It was not a pleasant sight. Turning to face the guard, "Would you help me get them down?" she asked. She must've sounded a bit exasperated, which she was, due to of Deimos's attitude, because the gaurd just nodded simply and moved to aid her in cutting free the imperial
Tumblr
@Epulina @Nightech @Papertapewarrior @MissPixie @SpindleWinter
((oh man, good luck on the tests!! :0 ))

Iustitia falls to the ground with a loud thump, not moving for a few seconds before slowly getting up and warily looking around. Attempting to bow in a gesture of greatfulness (since she cannot talk), she winces and falls, revealing a bigger hole in her wing that was hidden before. Gross.
@Epulina @Nightech @Papertapewarrior @MissPixie @SpindleWinter
((oh man, good luck on the tests!! :0 ))

Iustitia falls to the ground with a loud thump, not moving for a few seconds before slowly getting up and warily looking around. Attempting to bow in a gesture of greatfulness (since she cannot talk), she winces and falls, revealing a bigger hole in her wing that was hidden before. Gross.
ls_twilight_sky_by_dogi_crimson-dabkca1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6