Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | GAY ROLEPLAY NEW YORK CAFE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Josh woke up

" huh?"

He stood up
"I hope I didn't *yawn *bother you"

@blackjay
Josh woke up

" huh?"

He stood up
"I hope I didn't *yawn *bother you"

@blackjay
2ij6mv9.gif
@Egbuttkind Brendan snorted. "You're fine. Now get up. I hope you like bacon and eggs, since I already made two servings," he said, grinning to show he was joking. When he made two plates, it was obvious that his idea of a serving was enough to feed three people at once. He started wolfing his down, coughing when he ate too quickly but going back to eating almost immediately
@Egbuttkind Brendan snorted. "You're fine. Now get up. I hope you like bacon and eggs, since I already made two servings," he said, grinning to show he was joking. When he made two plates, it was obvious that his idea of a serving was enough to feed three people at once. He started wolfing his down, coughing when he ate too quickly but going back to eating almost immediately
FusionFlare.gif
Josh ate slowly and watched in amazement on how he could scarf food down
" wow you must be hungry" Josh said astounded @blackjay
Josh ate slowly and watched in amazement on how he could scarf food down
" wow you must be hungry" Josh said astounded @blackjay
2ij6mv9.gif
@Egbuttkind Brendan grinned, then stopped when he realized food was falling out of his mouth. "Nah, fast is the only way to eat," he said with his mouth full. "Er... Sorry," he apologized as he sprayed food everywhere
@Egbuttkind Brendan grinned, then stopped when he realized food was falling out of his mouth. "Nah, fast is the only way to eat," he said with his mouth full. "Er... Sorry," he apologized as he sprayed food everywhere
FusionFlare.gif
Josh laughed really cutely and blushed a little " well I'll get my stuff and leave .. I - if you want me too". @blackjay
Josh laughed really cutely and blushed a little " well I'll get my stuff and leave .. I - if you want me too". @blackjay
2ij6mv9.gif
@Egbuttkind "Wait, nonono," Brendan said hurriedly, then coughed as some food went down the wrong pipe. "Um... I mean it's cool if you want to stay longer," he said, trying to act suave again and save face. It's cool if you want to stay forever, he added silently to himself as he registered Josh's laugh and blush.
@Egbuttkind "Wait, nonono," Brendan said hurriedly, then coughed as some food went down the wrong pipe. "Um... I mean it's cool if you want to stay longer," he said, trying to act suave again and save face. It's cool if you want to stay forever, he added silently to himself as he registered Josh's laugh and blush.
FusionFlare.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7