Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Crazy Fandom Roleplay! (Open!)
1 2 3 4 5
@Gazebo
@NekoTheKat

(RANDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO )

Sans jumped to his feet to see what had happened, before he too was smacked in the face by a chocolate Nyan cat. He was knocked over and smashed into Papyrus, practically breaking half of his body. Nyan cats and turtles with wings and mustaches flew out of the pot. "IT'S THE APOCYLPSE!!!" Sans screamed.
@Gazebo
@NekoTheKat

(RANDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO )

Sans jumped to his feet to see what had happened, before he too was smacked in the face by a chocolate Nyan cat. He was knocked over and smashed into Papyrus, practically breaking half of his body. Nyan cats and turtles with wings and mustaches flew out of the pot. "IT'S THE APOCYLPSE!!!" Sans screamed.
UhFcy.gif x2TUL.gif W8y3X.gif O6XmY.gif
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
@lunafox365

The Nyan cat stopped, then screeched at Sans." When the dawn turns gray and my cookies invade, you will severely pay!" Then, it grew ten times its size, glowering at the two with red eyes.

Papyrus was very scared.
@lunafox365

The Nyan cat stopped, then screeched at Sans." When the dawn turns gray and my cookies invade, you will severely pay!" Then, it grew ten times its size, glowering at the two with red eyes.

Papyrus was very scared.
OjYCOIV.png
@Gazebo

(*GASP*)

The ShadowBinder glared at the GladeKeeper. "You better watch where you're going next time, sister." She said slyly. Suddenly, she reared up on her hind legs and spread her huge shadowy wings. She let clouds of darkness surround them. Her eyes glowed with malice and shadows. She gave a menacing grin that was all teeth. "Too bad there won't be a next time.." She hissed.
@Gazebo

(*GASP*)

The ShadowBinder glared at the GladeKeeper. "You better watch where you're going next time, sister." She said slyly. Suddenly, she reared up on her hind legs and spread her huge shadowy wings. She let clouds of darkness surround them. Her eyes glowed with malice and shadows. She gave a menacing grin that was all teeth. "Too bad there won't be a next time.." She hissed.
@lunafox365

"Hmp", Gladekeeper scoffed, summoning vines and roots from the ground. A few trees sprouted, breaking through the mist." Bring it on, Droolface!" And with that Gladekeeper pounced at Shadowbinder, Making vines aim for her legs.

( Gladekeeper gets sassy)
@lunafox365

"Hmp", Gladekeeper scoffed, summoning vines and roots from the ground. A few trees sprouted, breaking through the mist." Bring it on, Droolface!" And with that Gladekeeper pounced at Shadowbinder, Making vines aim for her legs.

( Gladekeeper gets sassy)
OjYCOIV.png
@nekothekat
@lunafox365

Out somewhere in the forest, a brightly and randomly colored wolf skipped happily. This wolf, named " Rabbie" Stopped, seeing Toriel and the others with her. Rabbie wagged his tail, his tongue lolling out. For some reason, a pink bow had been tied to his neck earlier in his life, so if they saw him, he would seem pretty weird. Rabbie didn't mind." Hey! Hey! Hey! Popsicles! Butterflies! Kitties!" The random wolf kept saying a bunch of weird stuff, including " Brownies" about three times.

(Rabbie is one of my OCs I just made right now. He has no fandom XD)
@nekothekat
@lunafox365

Out somewhere in the forest, a brightly and randomly colored wolf skipped happily. This wolf, named " Rabbie" Stopped, seeing Toriel and the others with her. Rabbie wagged his tail, his tongue lolling out. For some reason, a pink bow had been tied to his neck earlier in his life, so if they saw him, he would seem pretty weird. Rabbie didn't mind." Hey! Hey! Hey! Popsicles! Butterflies! Kitties!" The random wolf kept saying a bunch of weird stuff, including " Brownies" about three times.

(Rabbie is one of my OCs I just made right now. He has no fandom XD)
OjYCOIV.png
@Gazebo

(ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo)

The ShadowBinder snarled as large roots tangled her legs. She then soon broke free with the help of some shadowy mists that encroached the vines. They soon turned black and decayed. She then shot forth large orbs of shadow from her mouth at the GladeKeeper.
@Gazebo

(ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo)

The ShadowBinder snarled as large roots tangled her legs. She then soon broke free with the help of some shadowy mists that encroached the vines. They soon turned black and decayed. She then shot forth large orbs of shadow from her mouth at the GladeKeeper.
@lunafox365

Gladekeeper hissed and got hit by three orbs, but deflected the rest. She summoned more vines to bind her sister's wings together, lunging at her.
@lunafox365

Gladekeeper hissed and got hit by three orbs, but deflected the rest. She summoned more vines to bind her sister's wings together, lunging at her.
OjYCOIV.png
@Gazebo

The Shadowbinder hissed as the vines tangled her and wrapped around her. "Gah, filthy branches!" She tried to swat at them with her tail, but it was no use. She was pinned to the drak ground as the GladeKeeper pounced on her. She growled and pummeled her belly with her hind talons. she then summoned shadowy minions to fight the GladeKeeper. They laughed manically and leaped onto her sister's back, biting and clawing and dragging her off of the ShadowBinder.
@Gazebo

The Shadowbinder hissed as the vines tangled her and wrapped around her. "Gah, filthy branches!" She tried to swat at them with her tail, but it was no use. She was pinned to the drak ground as the GladeKeeper pounced on her. She growled and pummeled her belly with her hind talons. she then summoned shadowy minions to fight the GladeKeeper. They laughed manically and leaped onto her sister's back, biting and clawing and dragging her off of the ShadowBinder.
@Gazebo (lol much crack XD)
@Gazebo (lol much crack XD)
TsScxkb.gif
@lunafox365
@nekothekat

Gladekeeper roared, backing off from the minions. Then, suddenly, she reached into her leafy mane and brought out..... A dagger? She swung the knife around, growling." Bah, gross misty minions! Go back to your mama! Go roll in her drool and cry!" She hoped that would scare them enough, and if it didn't she would stab a few.

(XD what is happening)
( @snowythedragon WANNA JOIN DA CRAZINESS?)
@lunafox365
@nekothekat

Gladekeeper roared, backing off from the minions. Then, suddenly, she reached into her leafy mane and brought out..... A dagger? She swung the knife around, growling." Bah, gross misty minions! Go back to your mama! Go roll in her drool and cry!" She hoped that would scare them enough, and if it didn't she would stab a few.

(XD what is happening)
( @snowythedragon WANNA JOIN DA CRAZINESS?)
OjYCOIV.png
1 2 3 4 5