Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Hunter Or The Hunted 1x1
The Hunter Or The Hunted

@SilentWinter91 Ok so we will rp here

Characters:

Mine: Name: Neko
Gen: F
Personality: Shy, cheerful, wary, intelegent
Looks: Has brown long his, light brown eyes, sky blue shirt with black pants, tan skin

Name: Xander (Goes by Zookie)
Gen: M
Personality: Flirty, smart, fighter

SilentWinter91: Name: Finnian
Personality: Quiet, scares easily, more of a runner than a fighter, gets curious easily

Name: Alexia
Personality: outgoing, a skeptic, stubborn

The Hunter Or The Hunted

@SilentWinter91 Ok so we will rp here

Characters:

Mine: Name: Neko
Looks: Has brown long his, light brown eyes, sky blue shirt with black pants, tan skin

SilentWinter91: Name: Finnian
Personality: Quiet, scares easily, more of a runner than a fighter, gets curious easily

Here and okay.

@NekoTheKat
Here and okay.

@NekoTheKat
@SilentWinter91 You wanna start or me?
@SilentWinter91 You wanna start or me?
@NekoTheKat

You can start.
@NekoTheKat

You can start.
@SilentWinter91 k

"Er... X-Xander? S-should we do this? I-i mean.. people say that this forest is haunted..." Shivered a young girl with long brown hair, brown eyes, wearing a blue shirt and a black pants.

"Relax Neko..." Sighed a boy taller than her, slick black hair with stripes of green within his hair, a black jacket, green shirt and black pants.

Name: Neko

@SilentWinter91 k

"Er... X-Xander? S-should we do this? I-i mean.. people say that this forest is haunted..." Shivered a young girl with long brown hair, brown eyes, wearing a blue shirt and a black pants.

"Relax Neko..." Sighed a boy taller than her, slick black hair with stripes of green within his hair, a black jacket, green shirt and black pants.

Name: Neko

@NekoTheKat

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Asked a boy to a girl. The boy has messy black hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a blue t-shirt and blue jeans. This boy's name is Finnian

"Of course I'm sure! It's just a forest, after all. Besides, I'm pretty sure all that talk about it being haunted are just rumors." Said a girl next to him. The girl's hair color was also black but her eyes were green. This girl's name is Alexia.

Name: Finnian

(Is this okay? Please let me know if there's anything you would like for me to change.)
@NekoTheKat

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Asked a boy to a girl. The boy has messy black hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a blue t-shirt and blue jeans. This boy's name is Finnian

"Of course I'm sure! It's just a forest, after all. Besides, I'm pretty sure all that talk about it being haunted are just rumors." Said a girl next to him. The girl's hair color was also black but her eyes were green. This girl's name is Alexia.

Name: Finnian

(Is this okay? Please let me know if there's anything you would like for me to change.)
@SilentWinter91 no its ok :)

"Lets go!" Smiled Xander rushing into the forest until he saw other people, "Hello?" He cautiously said. While Neko was behind him.
@SilentWinter91 no its ok :)

"Lets go!" Smiled Xander rushing into the forest until he saw other people, "Hello?" He cautiously said. While Neko was behind him.
@NekoTheKat

Finnian and Alexia saw other people a little ways away from them. "Hello?" Alexia asked, not too sure of the strangers in front of them while Finnian just stayed quiet, not being as much of a social person as Alexia is.
@NekoTheKat

Finnian and Alexia saw other people a little ways away from them. "Hello?" Alexia asked, not too sure of the strangers in front of them while Finnian just stayed quiet, not being as much of a social person as Alexia is.