Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | King of the night ( private)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 95 96
@NekoTheKat

He jumped

" sorry to frighten you, I just merely wanted to share a tale" his grin is toothed, but yet freindy
@NekoTheKat

He jumped

" sorry to frighten you, I just merely wanted to share a tale" his grin is toothed, but yet freindy
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo10_250.png
@shadowrwarrior

"A-a tale? Er sorry sir but i already have been reading fairy tales..." Sighed Cora raising an eyebrow
@shadowrwarrior

"A-a tale? Er sorry sir but i already have been reading fairy tales..." Sighed Cora raising an eyebrow
@NekoTheKat

" ah i see, ones made up, alas. Would you like to hear one, one that is true"
@NekoTheKat

" ah i see, ones made up, alas. Would you like to hear one, one that is true"
@shadowrwarrior

"Er..... sure sir?" Cora meekly said
@shadowrwarrior

"Er..... sure sir?" Cora meekly said
@NekoTheKat

" hmm, what to tell. The story of the rebellion, the pheonixes curse, aha!! The tale of the king of the night, I bet you would be able to relate"
@NekoTheKat

" hmm, what to tell. The story of the rebellion, the pheonixes curse, aha!! The tale of the king of the night, I bet you would be able to relate"
@shadowrwarrior

Cora gave a puzzled look. "phoenixes do not exist.. they are only in fairytales.."
@shadowrwarrior

Cora gave a puzzled look. "phoenixes do not exist.. they are only in fairytales.."
@NekoTheKat

" and magic blue cores do not exist either, but here they are in the real world. Fantasy is little more than, amazing facts about a hidden world. Their not made up, just hard to believe"
@NekoTheKat

" and magic blue cores do not exist either, but here they are in the real world. Fantasy is little more than, amazing facts about a hidden world. Their not made up, just hard to believe"
@shadowrwarrior

A huff came from Coras bed as she flopped her back head into the pillow. "Fine fine... go on sir..." She grumbled.
@shadowrwarrior

A huff came from Coras bed as she flopped her back head into the pillow. "Fine fine... go on sir..." She grumbled.
@NekoTheKat

" a, little grumpy I see. This ought to open your eyes"

He cleared his throat
@NekoTheKat

" a, little grumpy I see. This ought to open your eyes"

He cleared his throat
@shadowrwarrior

Cora gave a big sigh and covered her face with a furry heart pillow. And waited for the man to start speaking.
@shadowrwarrior

Cora gave a big sigh and covered her face with a furry heart pillow. And waited for the man to start speaking.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 95 96