Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Where the dragons roam (Open again)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Snowstorm224
Alright you can start anytime and wherever it's in a forest and if you feel like adding new terrain you can.
@Snowstorm224
Alright you can start anytime and wherever it's in a forest and if you feel like adding new terrain you can.
@Snowstorm224 @Visionrift @wildhorsehunter @NekoTheKat
"I'm going to hunt some more, I'm still hungry and I need to feed my hatchlings to. Dawnstrike, can I trust you with them while I hunt?" Silver asked hoping she could be trustworthy.
@Snowstorm224 @Visionrift @wildhorsehunter @NekoTheKat
"I'm going to hunt some more, I'm still hungry and I need to feed my hatchlings to. Dawnstrike, can I trust you with them while I hunt?" Silver asked hoping she could be trustworthy.
@Visionrift @wildhorsehunter @NekoTheKat @Petlover30

Hallows trudges through the forest, not really caring if anyone can hear her. She's looking for more herbs to replenish her supplies, but also trying to get out of the clan cave for a bit. The other dragons never let her go anywhere, in fear she wouldn't be able to defend herself. She freezes in her tracks, hearing voices. I thought no clans lived around here... She turned her now careful footsteps towards the voices with every sense on high alert.

Hallows trudges through the forest, not really caring if anyone can hear her. She's looking for more herbs to replenish her supplies, but also trying to get out of the clan cave for a bit. The other dragons never let her go anywhere, in fear she wouldn't be able to defend herself. She freezes in her tracks, hearing voices. I thought no clans lived around here... She turned her now careful footsteps towards the voices with every sense on high alert.
shadow.png mlHpBMC.png
V7wUqxW.png
y0rbHJY.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
LHioCBR.png
@wildhorsehunter @NekoTheKat @Petlover30 @Snowstorm224
Dawnstrike walked over to the hatchlings “of course silver they'll be fine with me go hunt” she said feelimg happy that silver trusts her enough to watch hdr hatchlings.
@wildhorsehunter @NekoTheKat @Petlover30 @Snowstorm224
Dawnstrike walked over to the hatchlings “of course silver they'll be fine with me go hunt” she said feelimg happy that silver trusts her enough to watch hdr hatchlings.
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
@wildhorsehunter @NekoTheKat @Visionrift @Snowstorm224
"Great," Silver said glad that she can trust someone in the world. "I won't be long." She dashed back into the forest. Once she got deep enough, she tried scenting another prey.
@wildhorsehunter @NekoTheKat @Visionrift @Snowstorm224
"Great," Silver said glad that she can trust someone in the world. "I won't be long." She dashed back into the forest. Once she got deep enough, she tried scenting another prey.

After debating in her head, Hallows shadows Silver. Staying a certain distance away, and stepping lightly.

After debating in her head, Hallows shadows Silver. Staying a certain distance away, and stepping lightly.
shadow.png mlHpBMC.png
V7wUqxW.png
y0rbHJY.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
LHioCBR.png
@Visonrift @Snowstorm224 @NekoTheKat @wildhorsehunter
Silver found the scent of a bird, an owl in a tree. She jumped at it and entrapped it in her mouth. The owl laid in her mouth mangled. "I should get something for Dawnstrike too and the Imperial." She thought. She ate the owl for herself and continued her hunt.
@Visonrift @Snowstorm224 @NekoTheKat @wildhorsehunter
Silver found the scent of a bird, an owl in a tree. She jumped at it and entrapped it in her mouth. The owl laid in her mouth mangled. "I should get something for Dawnstrike too and the Imperial." She thought. She ate the owl for herself and continued her hunt.

Hallows decides it's time to introduce herself and steps out of the shadows she was hiding in. She coughs slightly to grab Silver's attention.

Hallows decides it's time to introduce herself and steps out of the shadows she was hiding in. She coughs slightly to grab Silver's attention.
shadow.png mlHpBMC.png
V7wUqxW.png
y0rbHJY.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
LHioCBR.png
@Visonrift @Snowstorm224 @Petlover30 @wildhorsehunter

Where r we?
@Visonrift @Snowstorm224 @Petlover30 @wildhorsehunter

Where r we?
@Visionrift @wildhorsehunter @NekoTheKat @Snowstorm224
Silver turned to the guardian who suddenly came out of the shadows. She was half surprised and half confused why she didn't notice her earlier. She was cautious and decided to keep a little distance from her. "Hello," She said calmly, "Who are you?"
@Visionrift @wildhorsehunter @NekoTheKat @Snowstorm224
Silver turned to the guardian who suddenly came out of the shadows. She was half surprised and half confused why she didn't notice her earlier. She was cautious and decided to keep a little distance from her. "Hello," She said calmly, "Who are you?"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11