Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Among the Blue (open)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@SunWatcher @Chesire

May smiled while turning to Joe, "ohh... So I'M the one who's going to loose," she snorts," don't get to cocky about that so soon." She felt the draw as her gryffin inside would burst out before the even reached moonlight. She shifted mid steep, as she left the building.

She moon shone and shimmered across her feathers. She made a caw that sounded relieved to be back as a gryffin. She padded over to the monster of a shifted-human and the others who were snorting at one another. "Might you tell me who you all are? I'm May before you question me." She said with a hint of distrust in her voice.
@SunWatcher @Chesire

May smiled while turning to Joe, "ohh... So I'M the one who's going to loose," she snorts," don't get to cocky about that so soon." She felt the draw as her gryffin inside would burst out before the even reached moonlight. She shifted mid steep, as she left the building.

She moon shone and shimmered across her feathers. She made a caw that sounded relieved to be back as a gryffin. She padded over to the monster of a shifted-human and the others who were snorting at one another. "Might you tell me who you all are? I'm May before you question me." She said with a hint of distrust in her voice.
4MdcPJR.png
@Chesire
@Rubykitten21

Christian looked around and then looked at Adrien and Deepblue and asked in a deep and harsh voice that ressembled more a growl than actual words "and why are YOU here ?" . Sly shook his head "what e'meant t'say is 'hello , my name is Christian and a'm here t'help ye' but of course that's not like him to do that .. Also , a'm Sly , and a'm also here to help ye" . Jack gave him a glare but Sly didn't looked at him . "We're kind of workin' with the Crenarrs , but we occasionally betray them and they don't notice ... Anyway , like a'said , we're gonna help ye" conteniued Sly and both Christian and Jack glared at him . "There's also Frederick , my brother , who's gonna help us" . "Oh , your brother , like if he was the only one" said Sly with what was as close as a frown as they'd ever seen on him . Christian frowned at him but didn't said anything .
@Chesire
@Rubykitten21

Christian looked around and then looked at Adrien and Deepblue and asked in a deep and harsh voice that ressembled more a growl than actual words "and why are YOU here ?" . Sly shook his head "what e'meant t'say is 'hello , my name is Christian and a'm here t'help ye' but of course that's not like him to do that .. Also , a'm Sly , and a'm also here to help ye" . Jack gave him a glare but Sly didn't looked at him . "We're kind of workin' with the Crenarrs , but we occasionally betray them and they don't notice ... Anyway , like a'said , we're gonna help ye" conteniued Sly and both Christian and Jack glared at him . "There's also Frederick , my brother , who's gonna help us" . "Oh , your brother , like if he was the only one" said Sly with what was as close as a frown as they'd ever seen on him . Christian frowned at him but didn't said anything .
@SunWatcher @Chesire

May was unsure of what to say to Christian so she stood there clawing at the ground. She looked over her shoulder for help from anyone to tell her what she was to say to him.
@SunWatcher @Chesire

May was unsure of what to say to Christian so she stood there clawing at the ground. She looked over her shoulder for help from anyone to tell her what she was to say to him.
4MdcPJR.png
@SunWatcher
@Rubykitten21

Joe looked at them and walked beside Cheshire, who seemed a bit intimidated by Christian. Joe didn't trust them if Cheshire didn't. "Names Joe, and this wolf here is my sister, Cheshire." He had a tone of distrust in his voice as he looked at the monstrous creature, he wasn't afraid of him, he had seen worse. His wings stretched out and were now almost a foot and a half long, showing he was ready to transform if trouble broke out.
@SunWatcher
@Rubykitten21

Joe looked at them and walked beside Cheshire, who seemed a bit intimidated by Christian. Joe didn't trust them if Cheshire didn't. "Names Joe, and this wolf here is my sister, Cheshire." He had a tone of distrust in his voice as he looked at the monstrous creature, he wasn't afraid of him, he had seen worse. His wings stretched out and were now almost a foot and a half long, showing he was ready to transform if trouble broke out.
@Chesire
@Rubykitten21

Christian rolled his eyes and Jack said "it's ok , we can trust him , he's an honorable person and he hates the Crenarrs . He's also my friend and was the friend of Deepblue's mother" and Adrien nodded "it's ok , we can trust HIM" he said and then looked at Sly , distrusting . "Ugh" said Sly "seriously ? A'don't want the world to end thank you . And that's what is going to happen if the crab-faces get thier pinces on little Blue here , so it's all in me interest if a'keep this kid safe" . "For him , tough , I'm REALLY not sure" saud Adrien and Christian and Jack nodded . "I trust him" said Deepblue , looking at Sly as if he saw sonething else than everyone was seeing . "What ?" Said Adrien and Jack and Christian at the same time and Sly said in somewhat of a whisper "thank you" .
@Chesire
@Rubykitten21

Christian rolled his eyes and Jack said "it's ok , we can trust him , he's an honorable person and he hates the Crenarrs . He's also my friend and was the friend of Deepblue's mother" and Adrien nodded "it's ok , we can trust HIM" he said and then looked at Sly , distrusting . "Ugh" said Sly "seriously ? A'don't want the world to end thank you . And that's what is going to happen if the crab-faces get thier pinces on little Blue here , so it's all in me interest if a'keep this kid safe" . "For him , tough , I'm REALLY not sure" saud Adrien and Christian and Jack nodded . "I trust him" said Deepblue , looking at Sly as if he saw sonething else than everyone was seeing . "What ?" Said Adrien and Jack and Christian at the same time and Sly said in somewhat of a whisper "thank you" .
@SunWatcher
@Rubykitten21

Joe sighed before murmuring, "I trust him too... I don't trust the one who my sister is scared of." He looked over at Christian as he said it with a look of distrust before looking at the rest of them. "Spy, or whatever his name is, I don't see anything wrong with him." Cheshire walked over to Christian and sniffed him before barking and growling at him.
@SunWatcher
@Rubykitten21

Joe sighed before murmuring, "I trust him too... I don't trust the one who my sister is scared of." He looked over at Christian as he said it with a look of distrust before looking at the rest of them. "Spy, or whatever his name is, I don't see anything wrong with him." Cheshire walked over to Christian and sniffed him before barking and growling at him.
@SunWatcher @Chesire

May felt better knowing that Cheshire and Joe trusted them, she padded forward shifting her wings around, on her back. "I agree with Joe and umm.. It looks like Sly, I think, knows you. But I'm not very knowledgeable with you all 'cause I just met you all." May looked up, hoping her voice sounded more believable than she felt.
@SunWatcher @Chesire

May felt better knowing that Cheshire and Joe trusted them, she padded forward shifting her wings around, on her back. "I agree with Joe and umm.. It looks like Sly, I think, knows you. But I'm not very knowledgeable with you all 'cause I just met you all." May looked up, hoping her voice sounded more believable than she felt.
4MdcPJR.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15