Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Unwanteds 2- Bringing it back-OPEN
1 2 3
@RiptideFinnBack (here! what do you think? :D) Hybrid: Coairal/Spiroatl Name: Paderau / Pade or Rau Type of hybrid: Coatl & Spiral Appearance(dragon): [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/225328/22532769_350.png [/img] Appearance(human): [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/5e160ab7667429c2935496773fafc9a8/tumblr_nv1kecAySv1ugh6wno1_500.png[/img] Hybrid abilities: lots of energy (what others ability could she have) Element(s): Nature/lighting Gender: Female Age: 17 Personality: Nice, playful, a bit wild, silly, adventure seeking, outside loving... Might bite if curious or if she just want too "Q" personality: a familiar that likes to stare and be creepy. Will appear on your shoulder, on a branch or in a hole or in your bag, under your hat... Creepy little buggerXD Short Backstory: Paderau ran away from her clan went she was young (issues about her mix breed and parents gone missing) she had been living on her own in the woods or everwhere really but still having her strong love of nature and her trustee familiar "Q" kept her going.
@RiptideFinnBack (here! what do you think? :D)

Hybrid: Coairal/Spiroatl
Name: Paderau / Pade or Rau
Type of hybrid: Coatl & Spiral
Appearance(dragon):

22532769_350.png

Appearance(human):
tumblr_nv1kecAySv1ugh6wno1_500.png

Hybrid abilities: lots of energy (what others ability could she have)
Element(s): Nature/lighting
Personality: Nice, playful, a bit wild, silly, adventure seeking, outside loving... Might bite if curious or if she just want too

"Q" personality: a familiar that likes to stare and be creepy. Will appear on your shoulder, on a branch or in a hole or in your bag, under your hat... Creepy little buggerXD

Short Backstory:

Paderau ran away from her clan went she was young (issues about her mix breed and parents gone missing) she had been living on her own in the woods or everwhere really but still having her strong love of nature and her trustee familiar "Q" kept her going.
tumblr_inline_ny7iufSmv51qmzhvw_540.png
@SkunkLover It's good. @CrazedDragon ;)
@SkunkLover It's good. @CrazedDragon ;)
zdvToTZl.jpg
@AviatorShadow @CrazedDragon @SkunkLover @RisingFlames

Here's my characters:

Hybrid: Skydra
Name: Niko
Type of hybrid: Skydancer + Tundra
Appearance(dragon): gimme a sec to post
Appearance(human): Black hair, tan skin, blue eyes. Wears a fedora. 6 ft.
Hybrid abilities: Can run fast (that's lame, I know. Couldn't think of anything.)
Element(s): Water and shadow
Personality: Kinda bossy, rude sometimes. Doesn't take crap from anyone. Can be nice(once you get close to him)
Short Backstory(PLEASE keep it short):
His parents are Luke and Kate. Currently argues with them, like, A LOT.

Hybrid: Skyae
Name: Nightmare(or Nick)
Type of hybrid: Skydancer + Fae(tiny bit of tundra)
Appearance(human): Looks almost exactly like his brother, except he has brown hair and slightly greenish eyes.
Hybrid abilities: secret
Element(s): water and shadow
Personality: shy, kind of a doormat.
I'm gonna RP it out.
@AviatorShadow @CrazedDragon @SkunkLover @RisingFlames

Here's my characters:

Hybrid: Skydra
Name: Niko
Type of hybrid: Skydancer + Tundra
Appearance(human): Black hair, tan skin, blue eyes. Wears a fedora. 6 ft.
Hybrid abilities: Can run fast (that's lame, I know. Couldn't think of anything.)
Element(s): Water and shadow
Personality: Kinda bossy, rude sometimes. Doesn't take crap from anyone. Can be nice(once you get close to him)
His parents are Luke and Kate. Currently argues with them, like, A LOT.

Hybrid: Skyae
Name: Nightmare(or Nick)
Type of hybrid: Skydancer + Fae(tiny bit of tundra)
Appearance(human): Looks almost exactly like his brother, except he has brown hair and slightly greenish eyes.
Hybrid abilities: secret
Element(s): water and shadow
Personality: shy, kind of a doormat.
I'm gonna RP it out.
zdvToTZl.jpg
@RiptideFinnBack yay XD
@RiptideFinnBack yay XD
@CrazedDragon NOOO oh well FRIEND ME AGAIN PLZ lol @Skunklover i love yours! she seems like the type that would try to make mine open up lol Here's mine! [b]Hybrid: [/b]Impardian [b]Name: [/b]Celestial [b]Type of hybrid[/b]: Imperial/Guardian (yeah, she be big) [b]Appearance(dragon): [/b][Add the frills from guardian's back legs, neck, and elbows. Add spines and make the wings like a guardians] (her mother was Illiana @RiptideFinnBack so yeah, i used her as a reference, her father is ShadowRider since i don't have any other guardians lol) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17817520] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/178176/17817520_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Appearance(human): [/b]Almost 6 foot, long royal purple hair with black highlights. Tanned skin with circuit like tattoos and Neon green eyes. Fit and nimble. [b]Hybrid abilities:[/b] Can camouflage and create ice. Can slightly control nature but prefers not to because she cannot fully control her nature abilities. [b]Element(s): [/b]Ice and Nature [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Age:[/b] 17 [b]Personality:[/b] Doesn't trust easily, seems rude and keeps to herself, but is actually very kind and loyal to very few. Can be very evil if you are an enemy. (oooh spoopy) [b]Short Backstory(PLEASE keep it short): [/b]Her parents were killed when she was hatched because of what she was and she fled with what little she could grab. She met her mothers familiar and now they scavenge and steal to live. !!!WARNING!!! they will do anything for each other and are very skilled in most combat types.
@CrazedDragon NOOO oh well FRIEND ME AGAIN PLZ lol
@Skunklover i love yours! she seems like the type that would try to make mine open up lol

Here's mine!

Hybrid: Impardian
Name: Celestial
Type of hybrid: Imperial/Guardian (yeah, she be big)
Appearance(dragon): [Add the frills from guardian's back legs, neck, and elbows. Add spines and make the wings like a guardians] (her mother was Illiana @RiptideFinnBack so yeah, i used her as a reference, her father is ShadowRider since i don't have any other guardians lol)

17817520_350.png

Appearance(human): Almost 6 foot, long royal purple hair with black highlights. Tanned skin with circuit like tattoos and Neon green eyes. Fit and nimble.
Hybrid abilities: Can camouflage and create ice. Can slightly control nature but prefers not to because she cannot fully control her nature abilities.
Element(s): Ice and Nature
Personality: Doesn't trust easily, seems rude and keeps to herself, but is actually very kind and loyal to very few. Can be very evil if you are an enemy. (oooh spoopy)
Short Backstory(PLEASE keep it short): Her parents were killed when she was hatched because of what she was and she fled with what little she could grab. She met her mothers familiar and now they scavenge and steal to live. !!!WARNING!!! they will do anything for each other and are very skilled in most combat types.
3RvEHPl.png8n44.pngAExAi2N.png
@AviatorShadow

YAY!! i like your!! she so mysterious!!
@AviatorShadow

@AviatorShadow HAWOOOOOOO *friends you* @SkunkLover C: @RiptideFinnBack Hybrid: Wildancer/Skyclaw Name: Nys Type of hybrid: Wildclaw/Skydancer Appearance(dragon): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21926081] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/219261/21926081_350.png[/img] [/url] Appearance(human): [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/25/f5/d2/25f5d25ffcf2f24f453185c964f2d97a.jpg[/img] This except his eyes are (left) light and (right) shadow flight colors. He also has more feathers behind his ears, and those are black, not blue. He does have that tan, tribal looking body, though. The markings on his cheeks are red. His body is coated in a lightweight armor, and Hybrid abilities: He's exceptional at running (human or dragon form) and he's extra fluffy and feathery. He also can sense magics as a skydancer can, but he doesn't have antennae. Also, his hight comes up to about 6' 1" or so. Element(s): Shadow and light Gender: Male Age: human: 15 Dragon: 1,500? X3 Personality: He's friendly, but absolutely HATES when people (or dragons) insult him. He's generally a know-it-all, and likes to be alone. Although usually wanting to be alone, he's quite bright for what he seems. Short Backstory(PLEASE keep it short): Originating from the border between shadow and light flight territory, Nys stages as a courier for near flight territories. He's usually sleeping outside or in caves, and likes to travel. This good? X3
@AviatorShadow HAWOOOOOOO *friends you* @SkunkLover C: @RiptideFinnBack

Hybrid: Wildancer/Skyclaw
Name: Nys
Type of hybrid: Wildclaw/Skydancer
Appearance(dragon):
21926081_350.png

Appearance(human): 25f5d25ffcf2f24f453185c964f2d97a.jpg
This except his eyes are (left) light and (right) shadow flight colors. He also has more feathers behind his ears, and those are black, not blue. He does have that tan, tribal looking body, though. The markings on his cheeks are red. His body is coated in a lightweight armor, and
Hybrid abilities: He's exceptional at running (human or dragon form) and he's extra fluffy and feathery. He also can sense magics as a skydancer can, but he doesn't have antennae. Also, his hight comes up to about 6' 1" or so.
Element(s): Shadow and light
Personality: He's friendly, but absolutely HATES when people (or dragons) insult him. He's generally a know-it-all, and likes to be alone. Although usually wanting to be alone, he's quite bright for what he seems.
Short Backstory(PLEASE keep it short): Originating from the border between shadow and light flight territory, Nys stages as a courier for near flight territories. He's usually sleeping outside or in caves, and likes to travel.

This good? X3
160430-gbkgEnsYtoi0.jpg
PM me if you wanna RP!!
(Previously DragonLover)
[quote name="SkunkLover" date=2016-05-09 11:34:56] @AviatorShadow YAY!! i like your!! she so mysterious!! [/quote] YUS
SkunkLover wrote on 2016-05-09:
@AviatorShadow

YUS
3RvEHPl.png8n44.pngAExAi2N.png
@CrazedDragon

cool character :D
@CrazedDragon

cool character :D
@RiptideFinnBack

Wait, what's going on here? I just returned from the dead. I didn't know the rp died. But dark informed me that she did start the place we call home 3, so are their two forums for it?
@RiptideFinnBack

Wait, what's going on here? I just returned from the dead. I didn't know the rp died. But dark informed me that she did start the place we call home 3, so are their two forums for it?
1 2 3