Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF 1x1 partners (Found!)
1 2
Please read before asking to rp! Thank you!

About me

Hi there, my name's Lucy!

I'm 16 years old and my rp's are usually PG-13, which may include some light swearing and fade-to-black (although they usually don't). I don't have any specific triggers so I can handle pretty much anything!

I should be able to reply every day. Sometimes I get busy with real life, but I'll let you know if that happens. Even though I'm only in high school, my spelling and grammar are both very good. I can reply with anything from two to ten paragraphs, but my average is about four if I'm interested in the rp. I always type in third person past tense.

Character-wise I can play both males and females. I have a slight preference for playing females, but depending on the plot and characters I might even prefer to play a male.

In my experience, the best places to rp would be either Skype or the forums. If there's anything else that would be better for you, just let me know!

What I'm Looking For

I would like it if you could have good grammar and spelling, as in no text speak while in character. It doesn't matter how you type while OOC.

Please respond at least a few times a week and type at least two decent paragraphs, otherwise I have nothing to work off of. If you have to force yourself to just barely meet that minimum, then I'm probably not the partner for you, and that's ok! I would appreciate if you could type in third person past tense too ^w^

Also, please don't just disappear on me! It's ok if you get busy and then come back, just don't drop the rp completely without warning.

Craving

My favorite genre is romance so I'm always up for that, but I'm fine with trying other genres. If we do romance, I prefer MxF just because that's what I'm personally more comfortable with. Also, fantasy in general is always fun!

I'm currently in the mood for a Soul Eater rp, but anything mentioned here is fair game!

I don't have much fandom rp experience since I'm scared of ruining an existing character, but I'd like to try it. I'd also be interested in creating OC's. My fandoms include:

-Fairy Tail (anime)
-Amnesia: Memories (dating sim)
-Hetalia (anime)
-Soul Eater (anime)

Of course FR or other dragon rp's are good too. I tend to like including human/humanoid characters so things like dragon riders are fun. I also like pirate rp's because, well, pirates.

And that's about it! I promise I'm a very friendly person, so don't be afraid to ask me questions or just chat with me. Ping or message me if you wanna have some fun!
Please read before asking to rp! Thank you!

About me

Hi there, my name's Lucy!

I'm 16 years old and my rp's are usually PG-13, which may include some light swearing and fade-to-black (although they usually don't). I don't have any specific triggers so I can handle pretty much anything!

I should be able to reply every day. Sometimes I get busy with real life, but I'll let you know if that happens. Even though I'm only in high school, my spelling and grammar are both very good. I can reply with anything from two to ten paragraphs, but my average is about four if I'm interested in the rp. I always type in third person past tense.

Character-wise I can play both males and females. I have a slight preference for playing females, but depending on the plot and characters I might even prefer to play a male.

In my experience, the best places to rp would be either Skype or the forums. If there's anything else that would be better for you, just let me know!

What I'm Looking For

I would like it if you could have good grammar and spelling, as in no text speak while in character. It doesn't matter how you type while OOC.

Please respond at least a few times a week and type at least two decent paragraphs, otherwise I have nothing to work off of. If you have to force yourself to just barely meet that minimum, then I'm probably not the partner for you, and that's ok! I would appreciate if you could type in third person past tense too ^w^

Also, please don't just disappear on me! It's ok if you get busy and then come back, just don't drop the rp completely without warning.

Craving

My favorite genre is romance so I'm always up for that, but I'm fine with trying other genres. If we do romance, I prefer MxF just because that's what I'm personally more comfortable with. Also, fantasy in general is always fun!

I'm currently in the mood for a Soul Eater rp, but anything mentioned here is fair game!

I don't have much fandom rp experience since I'm scared of ruining an existing character, but I'd like to try it. I'd also be interested in creating OC's. My fandoms include:

-Fairy Tail (anime)
-Amnesia: Memories (dating sim)
-Hetalia (anime)
-Soul Eater (anime)

Of course FR or other dragon rp's are good too. I tend to like including human/humanoid characters so things like dragon riders are fun. I also like pirate rp's because, well, pirates.

And that's about it! I promise I'm a very friendly person, so don't be afraid to ask me questions or just chat with me. Ping or message me if you wanna have some fun!
efp3UiJ.png
Bump
Bump
efp3UiJ.png
^
^
efp3UiJ.png
^
^
efp3UiJ.png
@DragonsRKewl

Hey, I'm quite interested and looking for someone to roleplay with as well :D. I have to say, though I've never participated in a pirate based rp, it sounds like it would be a lot of fun. Though I am okay with other subjects and plots, that is the one that caught my attention first. I highly prefer original characters, as I think that they are significantly easier to write for and build character arcs for. My favorite genre is fantasy, but I'm fine with romance and others too. I would like to believe that I have decent literary skills, and I can certainly write at least two paragraphs per response. I can't say exactly how much I will write past two paragraphs, as I typically mirror the amount of information given to me. I am most comfortable writing in third person past tense, and I can write for either gender. However, in a MxF romance based roleplay, I would prefer to play a male character. I should be able to reply every day, provided that my classes don't try to assassinate me with homework and such XD, and if I cannot reply for extended periods of time, I'll be sure to notify you in advance.
@DragonsRKewl

Hey, I'm quite interested and looking for someone to roleplay with as well :D. I have to say, though I've never participated in a pirate based rp, it sounds like it would be a lot of fun. Though I am okay with other subjects and plots, that is the one that caught my attention first. I highly prefer original characters, as I think that they are significantly easier to write for and build character arcs for. My favorite genre is fantasy, but I'm fine with romance and others too. I would like to believe that I have decent literary skills, and I can certainly write at least two paragraphs per response. I can't say exactly how much I will write past two paragraphs, as I typically mirror the amount of information given to me. I am most comfortable writing in third person past tense, and I can write for either gender. However, in a MxF romance based roleplay, I would prefer to play a male character. I should be able to reply every day, provided that my classes don't try to assassinate me with homework and such XD, and if I cannot reply for extended periods of time, I'll be sure to notify you in advance.
@MortalQuiche

Hiya! I'd love to do a pirate rp with you! :D Could we continue planning through PM's?
@MortalQuiche

Hiya! I'd love to do a pirate rp with you! :D Could we continue planning through PM's?
efp3UiJ.png
@DragonsRKewl

Yeah, that would be great, thank you :D.
@DragonsRKewl

Yeah, that would be great, thank you :D.
@MortalQuiche

I'll send a PM now ^^
@MortalQuiche

I'll send a PM now ^^
efp3UiJ.png
@DragonsRKewl

I'd be interested in a romance and horror rp. I got some nice anthro monsters that could use some lovin'
@DragonsRKewl

I'd be interested in a romance and horror rp. I got some nice anthro monsters that could use some lovin'
FR Time +3
@Ragwilt

Sadly I'm not looking for more partners right now. Sorry! :(
@Ragwilt

Sadly I'm not looking for more partners right now. Sorry! :(
efp3UiJ.png
1 2