Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | looking for one x one!!
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
hello!! my name's carson u w u

a little bit about myself:
  • i'll soon be back in college, but right now i'm on holiday
  • i work part time at a restaurant/arcade, and my boyfriend is in the military. my schedule tries to reflect his so that we can spend time together. i can be sporadic, but i always try to get on AT LEAST once every day. it just depends!!
  • i'm on fr, subeta, and the endless forest, but i've only been really lurking and have just decided to actually start playing these games and socializing.
  • i play videogames when i have the time (i now have the time omg) and my favorites are mass effect, dragon age, and skyrim. i play on the pc.
  • i love horror movies.
  • i'm actually really shy but when i feel talkative, i'm talkative. owo
requirements/rules/whatever:
  • you must be 18+ years or older. i'm 21. i'm not comfortable rping with somebody still in high school or even younger. it's creepy. sorry!
  • have a skype OR discord account. i'm looking for somebody to chat with, rp with, be friends with! uwu
  • you must be literate (and i mean at least a paragraph). idc what you type like ooc but when we're roleplaying, i expect decent grammar. i'm not worried about length. if you write a lot, fine! if you don't, that's ok! just make sure your posts have us going in some direction with the rp.
  • be okay with sometimes waiting for replies. i procrastinate. i'm forgetful. i won't be mad if you ask me where my reply is! sometimes i reply REALLY FAST and then others i just... forget... ): oops

for genres, i'm mainly looking for something to do with fr dragons! our clans, specifically. i'm still working on my characters, and i want to flesh them out. i'm interested in fr's lore and world, and i wanna just discuss it and talk about it idk!! i honestly have no ideas in mind, i'm just.. really wanting to rp... (i'm sorry). i do other types of roleplays, too!! and if you are worldbuilding or have an idea then please let me know about it!!

gore/sexual things/whatever don't bother me. i actually expect gross things to happen in rp, because it's what i'm used to. i'm gross. but if these things bother you, we can discuss it uwu

i don't mind rping on forums, email, skype, google docs... whatever. skype is probably my least favorite, and i'm used to only rping chat-style on there instead of paragraphs. so if you want a casual rp, then.. there u go. oh, and if we're roleplaying on the forums or messages, i'm not gonna be overly graphic! i like following rules.

UM.. if you have any questions please feel free to pm me or message me here! but if you reply here, please ping me... i think that's it. thank you for reading all of this if you did omg
hello!! my name's carson u w u

a little bit about myself:
  • i'll soon be back in college, but right now i'm on holiday
  • i work part time at a restaurant/arcade, and my boyfriend is in the military. my schedule tries to reflect his so that we can spend time together. i can be sporadic, but i always try to get on AT LEAST once every day. it just depends!!
  • i'm on fr, subeta, and the endless forest, but i've only been really lurking and have just decided to actually start playing these games and socializing.
  • i play videogames when i have the time (i now have the time omg) and my favorites are mass effect, dragon age, and skyrim. i play on the pc.
  • i love horror movies.
  • i'm actually really shy but when i feel talkative, i'm talkative. owo
requirements/rules/whatever:
  • you must be 18+ years or older. i'm 21. i'm not comfortable rping with somebody still in high school or even younger. it's creepy. sorry!
  • have a skype OR discord account. i'm looking for somebody to chat with, rp with, be friends with! uwu
  • you must be literate (and i mean at least a paragraph). idc what you type like ooc but when we're roleplaying, i expect decent grammar. i'm not worried about length. if you write a lot, fine! if you don't, that's ok! just make sure your posts have us going in some direction with the rp.
  • be okay with sometimes waiting for replies. i procrastinate. i'm forgetful. i won't be mad if you ask me where my reply is! sometimes i reply REALLY FAST and then others i just... forget... ): oops

for genres, i'm mainly looking for something to do with fr dragons! our clans, specifically. i'm still working on my characters, and i want to flesh them out. i'm interested in fr's lore and world, and i wanna just discuss it and talk about it idk!! i honestly have no ideas in mind, i'm just.. really wanting to rp... (i'm sorry). i do other types of roleplays, too!! and if you are worldbuilding or have an idea then please let me know about it!!

gore/sexual things/whatever don't bother me. i actually expect gross things to happen in rp, because it's what i'm used to. i'm gross. but if these things bother you, we can discuss it uwu

i don't mind rping on forums, email, skype, google docs... whatever. skype is probably my least favorite, and i'm used to only rping chat-style on there instead of paragraphs. so if you want a casual rp, then.. there u go. oh, and if we're roleplaying on the forums or messages, i'm not gonna be overly graphic! i like following rules.

UM.. if you have any questions please feel free to pm me or message me here! but if you reply here, please ping me... i think that's it. thank you for reading all of this if you did omg
@Carson

Hey I'm interested in RPing with you, I've got a few characters in my lair that need fleshing out. I'm usually on and off during the day when I'm procrastinating at work lol.
@Carson

Hey I'm interested in RPing with you, I've got a few characters in my lair that need fleshing out. I'm usually on and off during the day when I'm procrastinating at work lol.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
@residentlunatic hey! sending you a pm now c:
@residentlunatic hey! sending you a pm now c:
bump~
bump~
@Carson
are you still looking for a partner? i'm in the same boat as you, wanting to flesh out the personalities of my dragons a bit more. :)
@Carson
are you still looking for a partner? i'm in the same boat as you, wanting to flesh out the personalities of my dragons a bit more. :)
bump!

time flies when you're busy and forgetful. (-:
@azlynn i doubt you're still interested, but i'm gonna ping you anyway, just in case..

i updated my first post a little.
i'm still looking for lore/clan building, but i'm also open to a bunch of other genres!
that being said, right now, when it comes to romance, i'm mainly looking for mxf (i'd prefer the girl tho), and i'm fine with mxm.
bump!

time flies when you're busy and forgetful. (-:
@azlynn i doubt you're still interested, but i'm gonna ping you anyway, just in case..

i updated my first post a little.
i'm still looking for lore/clan building, but i'm also open to a bunch of other genres!
that being said, right now, when it comes to romance, i'm mainly looking for mxf (i'd prefer the girl tho), and i'm fine with mxm.
@Carson I have a plot I've been really wanting to try that's based in a futuristic, war-torn world. I can send you a PM if you'd like to hear it in detail, or we can come up with some other idea. :D
@Carson I have a plot I've been really wanting to try that's based in a futuristic, war-torn world. I can send you a PM if you'd like to hear it in detail, or we can come up with some other idea. :D
@thefriskyhyena go ahead and send me the pm! c:
@thefriskyhyena go ahead and send me the pm! c:
b.
b.
b.
b.
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page