Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OOC]Reformed ( we started, but open!)
1 2 3
@SANSATIONALMEW

Nekothekat left so Sans is no longer played. :/ I think we need more Roleplayers.

@SANSATIONALMEW

Nekothekat left so Sans is no longer played. :/ I think we need more Roleplayers.

hyqBD0s.pngwind_corgi_full_size2__by_keartricity-d9dpogi.png 6_zpsvpvk683n.png
Then yas we do @crystalclaw
Then yas we do @crystalclaw
Hi! Call me Sansy, Mew, or Amanda!(She/her)tumblr_oal6uymiYD1ujz7f3o8_250.png clod_by_sonicblast43o9-d9u9bsv.gif
~~~~~~~~~~NOTICE~~~~~~~~~~
Will be willing to pay up to 100K T for a solgaleo dragon, depending on how much resemblance/ if it is adult or hatchling, etc.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG LOVING SUMMER OF STEVEN A. K. A. STEVEN'S SUMMER ADVENTURES!!!!!!!!
Yo. I'm @SANSationalmew but you can call me Amanda, Mew, or Sansy!
I'm about 9 hours before FR time (I think), and I love Black Butler, Sword Art Online, The Irregular at Magic High School, Pokemon, Undertale, and Steven Universe!
Hope to see you around! Plague Mama 4eva!!!
tumblr_nxdbboJKKJ1ukywbko1_250.png
@CrystalClaw
This thread is inactive and not so updated. Maybe we could work on that for example, you have not added me as Toriel on characters page.
@CrystalClaw
This thread is inactive and not so updated. Maybe we could work on that for example, you have not added me as Toriel on characters page.
Hi! Call me Sansy, Mew, or Amanda!(She/her)tumblr_oal6uymiYD1ujz7f3o8_250.png clod_by_sonicblast43o9-d9u9bsv.gif
~~~~~~~~~~NOTICE~~~~~~~~~~
Will be willing to pay up to 100K T for a solgaleo dragon, depending on how much resemblance/ if it is adult or hatchling, etc.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG LOVING SUMMER OF STEVEN A. K. A. STEVEN'S SUMMER ADVENTURES!!!!!!!!
Yo. I'm @SANSationalmew but you can call me Amanda, Mew, or Sansy!
I'm about 9 hours before FR time (I think), and I love Black Butler, Sword Art Online, The Irregular at Magic High School, Pokemon, Undertale, and Steven Universe!
Hope to see you around! Plague Mama 4eva!!!
tumblr_nxdbboJKKJ1ukywbko1_250.png
1 2 3