Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Theives! OOC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@DragonDraws

(Huh. O.o Everyone I've met (plus myself) says it like 'ah' in 'paw'. Well, I actually think I've got Galxa X3 Sounds like Galza? (actually now I'm unsure). .... .m. Ye, that's not how I'd said it.. I'd said Ore-ice (like 'ice' at the end of 'armistice').)
@DragonDraws

(Huh. O.o Everyone I've met (plus myself) says it like 'ah' in 'paw'. Well, I actually think I've got Galxa X3 Sounds like Galza? (actually now I'm unsure). .... .m. Ye, that's not how I'd said it.. I'd said Ore-ice (like 'ice' at the end of 'armistice').)
pVhWnFy.png
@Emordnilap

(You weirdo. I hear Galxa as Gall-csuh. Weird. What no its Orass hehe)
@Emordnilap

(You weirdo. I hear Galxa as Gall-csuh. Weird. What no its Orass hehe)
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Stained Glass Adopts
@DragonDraws

(what the heck cmon... though that was my second guess X3 Nuuuu.... nnnnn I'll try saying it like that... sounds 'off' for some reason in my head though... )
@DragonDraws

(what the heck cmon... though that was my second guess X3 Nuuuu.... nnnnn I'll try saying it like that... sounds 'off' for some reason in my head though... )
pVhWnFy.png
@Emordnilap

(Hehe fair enough. But nah mate its how it is to meee. I say things weird tho. What do you think for Dealadi? I tend to think day-eh-lah-dee)
@Emordnilap

(Hehe fair enough. But nah mate its how it is to meee. I say things weird tho. What do you think for Dealadi? I tend to think day-eh-lah-dee)
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Stained Glass Adopts
@DragonDraws

(Yeeee.... Must be the 'Strayan in ya. >w> Tbh I apparently have a bit of an accent... I read her as almost the same, day-ah-lah-dee, just because the a comes after the e in the beginning.)
@DragonDraws

(Yeeee.... Must be the 'Strayan in ya. >w> Tbh I apparently have a bit of an accent... I read her as almost the same, day-ah-lah-dee, just because the a comes after the e in the beginning.)
pVhWnFy.png
@Emordnilap

(Yup, I guess so. Exactly. My friend says Day-leh-dee. Close, but not quite)
@Emordnilap

(Yup, I guess so. Exactly. My friend says Day-leh-dee. Close, but not quite)
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Stained Glass Adopts
@DragonDraws

(*shrugs* Ye, that's very close, though juuust a little off. .-. Hm... are there any names in my lair that're strange?)
@DragonDraws

(*shrugs* Ye, that's very close, though juuust a little off. .-. Hm... are there any names in my lair that're strange?)
pVhWnFy.png
@Emordnilap

(Yeah. Na dbruh.

Don't get me started on your names

Oky they are actually pretty good, but hard to say. German stuff maannnn)
@Emordnilap

(Yeah. Na dbruh.

Don't get me started on your names

Oky they are actually pretty good, but hard to say. German stuff maannnn)
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Stained Glass Adopts
@DragonDraws

(XD Yeah, German stuff. Tbh they're not too hard to say, just have to know what sounds the letters make. Ex. Schadenfreude -> sha-din-froy-duh (last 'u' sound is veeerry quiet to the point you can omit it though))
@DragonDraws

(XD Yeah, German stuff. Tbh they're not too hard to say, just have to know what sounds the letters make. Ex. Schadenfreude -> sha-din-froy-duh (last 'u' sound is veeerry quiet to the point you can omit it though))
pVhWnFy.png
@Emordnilap

(I give up. Nuh uh, aiint doin this)
@Emordnilap

(I give up. Nuh uh, aiint doin this)
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Stained Glass Adopts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7