Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | looking for roleplay partners :D
I really love rolepaying, and I'm looking for people to rp with :D I can rp here on the forum or via PM if off site I prefer skype but I don't mind using the pm system elsewhere

I can do:

Group roleplays
1 on 1
NSFW
Fandoms (MLP, Pokemon, Homestuck,Supernatural and maybe Undertale haven't decided on that one yet)
Flight rising
Original characters/fandom characters (most of my characters are open for lovers, friends and the likes, so feel free to ask)

I will not do:

certain fetishes in regards of NSFW, cuz well yeah not my thing
cannon characters, only exception from this rule are Lucifer and Michael from supernatural cuz I like them too much haha! Though I probaly make them pretty out of character...I try XD
shipping with cannon characters, it is VERY rare for me to ship characters I didn't create myself and i'm not very big on the matter anyways, so if you want to do a samifer rp for example you'll have to find someone else I'm afraid

That'd be all, so who's up for roleplaying? :D

I really love rolepaying, and I'm looking for people to rp with :D I can rp here on the forum or via PM if off site I prefer skype but I don't mind using the pm system elsewhere

I can do:

Group roleplays
1 on 1
NSFW
Fandoms (MLP, Pokemon, Homestuck,Supernatural and maybe Undertale haven't decided on that one yet)
Flight rising
Original characters/fandom characters (most of my characters are open for lovers, friends and the likes, so feel free to ask)

I will not do:

certain fetishes in regards of NSFW, cuz well yeah not my thing
cannon characters, only exception from this rule are Lucifer and Michael from supernatural cuz I like them too much haha! Though I probaly make them pretty out of character...I try XD
shipping with cannon characters, it is VERY rare for me to ship characters I didn't create myself and i'm not very big on the matter anyways, so if you want to do a samifer rp for example you'll have to find someone else I'm afraid

That'd be all, so who's up for roleplaying? :D

DVcXRyP.png
@Apocalyptichorse

Hello! I would be totally interested in Role Playing with you! I would probably like to do a 1x1, maybe with dragons from FR, or with OC's? Shoot me a PM and let me know what you think!
@Apocalyptichorse

Hello! I would be totally interested in Role Playing with you! I would probably like to do a 1x1, maybe with dragons from FR, or with OC's? Shoot me a PM and let me know what you think!
@Apocalyptichorse

Hi there! I'm down to role play a FR dragons 1x1 or small group! ^^
@Apocalyptichorse

Hi there! I'm down to role play a FR dragons 1x1 or small group! ^^
nJuIHQT.png
@Apocalyptichorse
I love RPing haven't had that much time lately so im starting to do more now. I think that it should be done with FR dergs, though I have some undertale experience.
@Apocalyptichorse
I love RPing haven't had that much time lately so im starting to do more now. I think that it should be done with FR dergs, though I have some undertale experience.
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
@Junebug01

alright we can set something up then!

@zzzhorses

awesome username XD and sure we can set something up :3 I'd love to rp more with my dragons I don't do that too much TuT
@Junebug01

alright we can set something up then!

@zzzhorses

awesome username XD and sure we can set something up :3 I'd love to rp more with my dragons I don't do that too much TuT
DVcXRyP.png