Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | For Those Who Can (closed) RP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@CornixElecti @Toriel @Rinjichan13 @SunTanRae @AnonEclipse @SkyCade

Sparrow glanced up at Nakita. He figured Kane would be reluctant to give out any information based on how the young wolf was acting earlier, so he decided to go first. After gulping down the stringy muscle tissue he had in his mouth he said, "I've always been a traveller. I was born far from this mountain. I had parents and litter mates, but I ain't seen them in a long while." He paused unintentionally, thinking about where his previous family had gone. Perhaps they were together, or not. Maybe not even alive. He continued, "I study nature. My Pa recognized my interest at a young age, and I've been studyin' ever since." Then with a sort of pride: "My life's work is my knowledge of the natural world." He dove his head into flesh again. He would expect information in return for giving some himself, but he did not yet ask the young female in case Kane also wanted to say something.
@CornixElecti @Toriel @Rinjichan13 @SunTanRae @AnonEclipse @SkyCade

Sparrow glanced up at Nakita. He figured Kane would be reluctant to give out any information based on how the young wolf was acting earlier, so he decided to go first. After gulping down the stringy muscle tissue he had in his mouth he said, "I've always been a traveller. I was born far from this mountain. I had parents and litter mates, but I ain't seen them in a long while." He paused unintentionally, thinking about where his previous family had gone. Perhaps they were together, or not. Maybe not even alive. He continued, "I study nature. My Pa recognized my interest at a young age, and I've been studyin' ever since." Then with a sort of pride: "My life's work is my knowledge of the natural world." He dove his head into flesh again. He would expect information in return for giving some himself, but he did not yet ask the young female in case Kane also wanted to say something.
She/They
FR time +3
Ask me about my snakes
@SunTanRae @SkyCade @Dustystarr @Toriel @RinjiChan13 @CornixElecti @DeathTheAshen

Calder was a bit startled by the quick start and struggled to try to keep up with the fully grown wolves. Snow ran along beside him and started to go after the injured buck along with the others. Calder knew he wouldn't get a chance at it from how far behind he was so instead he set his eyes on one of the does and darted after her. "No, Calder." Snow called after him but turned to follow.

The doe stumbled and in a instant Calder was on her. Unfortunately he forgot the squirrel was in his mouth and when he went for her throat he found it in the way. The doe took that moment of confusion to knock him off her and run off. Calder tumbled to the ground with a yelp as the squirrel went flying off somewhere.

Snow had seen it all and walked up to him, laughing hard. "I'm sure you've messed up before too." Calder muttered with embarrassment as he stood up. "Yeah, but never like that." She replied between fits of laughter. "Let's see if the others got that buck." Calder said, choosing to ignore the squirrel that messed him up. Snow managed to lessen her laughter to a occasional giggle as she followed him.

They got there soon after the howl and quietly ate as Sparrow told his story. Snow figured she might as well get it over with and said bluntly "My mom died when I was a pup and my dad too when I was barely out of pup-hood. They weren't in a pack when I was born and I've been alone since than...at least, I was until I met this pup." She nodded towards Calder as he frowned at her calling him a "pup". "Calder here somehow got himself so lost when he was a younger pup that his parents couldn't find him. He traveled alone for a bit but than happened upon me and has been annoying my since." Snow said, nudging him with her snout fondly.
@SunTanRae @SkyCade @Dustystarr @Toriel @RinjiChan13 @CornixElecti @DeathTheAshen

Calder was a bit startled by the quick start and struggled to try to keep up with the fully grown wolves. Snow ran along beside him and started to go after the injured buck along with the others. Calder knew he wouldn't get a chance at it from how far behind he was so instead he set his eyes on one of the does and darted after her. "No, Calder." Snow called after him but turned to follow.

The doe stumbled and in a instant Calder was on her. Unfortunately he forgot the squirrel was in his mouth and when he went for her throat he found it in the way. The doe took that moment of confusion to knock him off her and run off. Calder tumbled to the ground with a yelp as the squirrel went flying off somewhere.

Snow had seen it all and walked up to him, laughing hard. "I'm sure you've messed up before too." Calder muttered with embarrassment as he stood up. "Yeah, but never like that." She replied between fits of laughter. "Let's see if the others got that buck." Calder said, choosing to ignore the squirrel that messed him up. Snow managed to lessen her laughter to a occasional giggle as she followed him.

They got there soon after the howl and quietly ate as Sparrow told his story. Snow figured she might as well get it over with and said bluntly "My mom died when I was a pup and my dad too when I was barely out of pup-hood. They weren't in a pack when I was born and I've been alone since than...at least, I was until I met this pup." She nodded towards Calder as he frowned at her calling him a "pup". "Calder here somehow got himself so lost when he was a younger pup that his parents couldn't find him. He traveled alone for a bit but than happened upon me and has been annoying my since." Snow said, nudging him with her snout fondly.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
((Sorry I died! I was travelling, so I didn't have a lot of time to get on here!))
Malakai watched the two wolves intently. She was no hunter herself, and she was very impressed by what she saw. She was also intrigued by these two new wolves- a pup and his guardian. The way the pup snarled at his "mother," was a telltale sign that they were not related. Malakai waited until the enticing smell of fresh blood from the new kill wafted to her nose. Her stomach rumbled angrily, craving a satisfying meal. Rabbits, squirrels, and berries have left her close to starving over the many moons she wandered alone. She trotted over the group forming around the dead buck shortly after she heard the howl. Malakai sat down, curling her tail over her paws, waiting to eat. She figured that she should wait until the others had their fill since she didn't actually hunt. She nodded at the stories the other wolves told. How odd...they were all loners... Malakai thought.
@SunTanRae @CornixElecti @Rinjichan13 @AnonEclipse @Mypilot @Toriel @DeathTheAshen
((Sorry I died! I was travelling, so I didn't have a lot of time to get on here!))
Malakai watched the two wolves intently. She was no hunter herself, and she was very impressed by what she saw. She was also intrigued by these two new wolves- a pup and his guardian. The way the pup snarled at his "mother," was a telltale sign that they were not related. Malakai waited until the enticing smell of fresh blood from the new kill wafted to her nose. Her stomach rumbled angrily, craving a satisfying meal. Rabbits, squirrels, and berries have left her close to starving over the many moons she wandered alone. She trotted over the group forming around the dead buck shortly after she heard the howl. Malakai sat down, curling her tail over her paws, waiting to eat. She figured that she should wait until the others had their fill since she didn't actually hunt. She nodded at the stories the other wolves told. How odd...they were all loners... Malakai thought.
@SunTanRae @CornixElecti @Rinjichan13 @AnonEclipse @Mypilot @Toriel @DeathTheAshen
@CornixElecti @SunTanRae @SkyCade @MyPilot @Toriel @AnonEclipse@DeathTheAshen

Kane(Rinjichan13) interacting with Everyone

Kane shugs at Nakita and the others all fall in to get their fill of the deer. Kane stays in his small area, delicately tearing of fur till it reveal red meat and then chopping in the bloody muscle. Taking small bites at a time so he can manage how much he eats and save some from the others. Once he reached the bone, he licks his stained muzzle and listens to the others. Nakita asks for their stories to be to and out of instinct Kane flinches, but he tries to hide it by taking a bit of buck and cleaning another spot of fur. Sparrow talks first, mention he lived in a mountain with his family pack and took an interest in nature, which is why he is traveling.

Footstops followed after his voice as the white wolf, Snow and her adopted pop Caldir finally came to feast on the deer. Hearing the conversion, Snow begins her story, a sad bit common story of a typically loner. Lost her family young and had to fend for her own, in a way, she was similar to Kane himself. Except, he grew up in a awful pack and had no other to keep him company. Shortly after the pair came, the beige colored wolf Malaki, jotted into the scene, but kept her distance of the kill. Kane sighed, rising from the kill and pulling it over with some difficulty to where Malakai is. “ Here. “ he stated, his eyes scan for found the spot he started to eat in, then continues to chew at it.

In between bites he looks at Malakai, “ You should take what’s given to you and..” another tear of fur, spit out and blown on the ground around them. “ Be grateful for it. Could be your last meal. “ Kane removes all the fur from his particular spot then bluntly talks on his own story. “ I lived brutal, hunter pack when i was pup, then i decided i was good enough on my own and left. “ Kane goes right back to eating some more tender flesh. That was his statement,m sweet and simple. Vague, but enough for them to get a gist of what he was doing alone. They other wolves didn’t need the unpleasant details and he dislike telling them anyway. Hopefully, they were satisfied..at least for now.

Kane shugs at Nakita and the others all fall in to get their fill of the deer. Kane stays in his small area, delicately tearing of fur till it reveal red meat and then chopping in the bloody muscle. Taking small bites at a time so he can manage how much he eats and save some from the others. Once he reached the bone, he licks his stained muzzle and listens to the others. Nakita asks for their stories to be to and out of instinct Kane flinches, but he tries to hide it by taking a bit of buck and cleaning another spot of fur. Sparrow talks first, mention he lived in a mountain with his family pack and took an interest in nature, which is why he is traveling.

Footstops followed after his voice as the white wolf, Snow and her adopted pop Caldir finally came to feast on the deer. Hearing the conversion, Snow begins her story, a sad bit common story of a typically loner. Lost her family young and had to fend for her own, in a way, she was similar to Kane himself. Except, he grew up in a awful pack and had no other to keep him company. Shortly after the pair came, the beige colored wolf Malaki, jotted into the scene, but kept her distance of the kill. Kane sighed, rising from the kill and pulling it over with some difficulty to where Malakai is. “ Here. “ he stated, his eyes scan for found the spot he started to eat in, then continues to chew at it.

In between bites he looks at Malakai, “ You should take what’s given to you and..” another tear of fur, spit out and blown on the ground around them. “ Be grateful for it. Could be your last meal. “ Kane removes all the fur from his particular spot then bluntly talks on his own story. “ I lived brutal, hunter pack when i was pup, then i decided i was good enough on my own and left. “ Kane goes right back to eating some more tender flesh. That was his statement,m sweet and simple. Vague, but enough for them to get a gist of what he was doing alone. They other wolves didn’t need the unpleasant details and he dislike telling them anyway. Hopefully, they were satisfied..at least for now.
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@CornixElecti @SunTanRae @SkyCade @Toriel @RinjiChan13 @AnonEclipse

Sparrow had had his fill and since stepped back to make room for others. He gestured to the young tawny wolf (Malakai) who had been sitting patiently that she should have some. He looked at this rag tag group of wolves in wonder. Then he strode around to Nakita. He stood a little taller than she was, so he sat down. "What about you?" he inquired her. He figured she would be willing to tell her story as well because she had brought it up.
@CornixElecti @SunTanRae @SkyCade @Toriel @RinjiChan13 @AnonEclipse

Sparrow had had his fill and since stepped back to make room for others. He gestured to the young tawny wolf (Malakai) who had been sitting patiently that she should have some. He looked at this rag tag group of wolves in wonder. Then he strode around to Nakita. He stood a little taller than she was, so he sat down. "What about you?" he inquired her. He figured she would be willing to tell her story as well because she had brought it up.
She/They
FR time +3
Ask me about my snakes
"Thank you." Malakai said to both Sparrow and Kane. She looked at Kane with some confusion. Last meal? What did he mean? Was he hiding something? Her hunger overtook her. She eagerly ripped into the buck, spitting out fur as she went. It didn't take long for her to reach the juicy, bloody meat inside. The smell was enough to drive her insane. She barely stopped to chew. Malakai looked up after a few bites and stared at the other wolves. She had heard some of their stories, and they all seemed to come here from the same reason- death. Malakai turned to Nakita. "I am sure we would love to know why you are here. Are you from around this area?" Malakai asked, tilting her head.
@SunTanRae @CornixElecti @Rinjichan13 @AnonEclipse @Toriel @DeathTheAshen
"Thank you." Malakai said to both Sparrow and Kane. She looked at Kane with some confusion. Last meal? What did he mean? Was he hiding something? Her hunger overtook her. She eagerly ripped into the buck, spitting out fur as she went. It didn't take long for her to reach the juicy, bloody meat inside. The smell was enough to drive her insane. She barely stopped to chew. Malakai looked up after a few bites and stared at the other wolves. She had heard some of their stories, and they all seemed to come here from the same reason- death. Malakai turned to Nakita. "I am sure we would love to know why you are here. Are you from around this area?" Malakai asked, tilting her head.
@SunTanRae @CornixElecti @Rinjichan13 @AnonEclipse @Toriel @DeathTheAshen
@CornixElecti @SunTanRae @SkyCade @MyPilot @Toriel @RinjiChan13 @AnonEclipse @DeathTheAshen
~~~

"My story...?" Nakita thought. "My story is about as interesting as a door stop." She gave a little chuckle. Personally, she didn't feel like sharing, but she knew that it was the right thing to do. She was, after all, the one to bring it all up in the first place.
Nakita laid down, crossing one paw over the other. "Well," she began, "We just kind of went our separate ways." And that was it. She had told her story. She left out the whole hunters and clan being killed thing because she didn't want anyone to feel sorry for her like she felt for the others.
"The end." She said in a flat voice.
There was silence after that, filled only by the sound of tearing flesh and crunching bones.
Nakita stood up, circling around the others, before coming to her decision.
"I want a new clan, and I think I have found it," she spoke to all of them. "The only thing is, I am no alpha. So, who's going to lead us?"
@CornixElecti @SunTanRae @SkyCade @MyPilot @Toriel @RinjiChan13 @AnonEclipse @DeathTheAshen
~~~

"My story...?" Nakita thought. "My story is about as interesting as a door stop." She gave a little chuckle. Personally, she didn't feel like sharing, but she knew that it was the right thing to do. She was, after all, the one to bring it all up in the first place.
Nakita laid down, crossing one paw over the other. "Well," she began, "We just kind of went our separate ways." And that was it. She had told her story. She left out the whole hunters and clan being killed thing because she didn't want anyone to feel sorry for her like she felt for the others.
"The end." She said in a flat voice.
There was silence after that, filled only by the sound of tearing flesh and crunching bones.
Nakita stood up, circling around the others, before coming to her decision.
"I want a new clan, and I think I have found it," she spoke to all of them. "The only thing is, I am no alpha. So, who's going to lead us?"

Kane tore flesh from flesh, and chewed on the bone he left behind. His ears twitch as the moment of Sparrow to Nakita and then to the hungrily munching of Malakai. “ No problem “, the beige wolf, Malakai, sure did dig in as he felt some blood droplets hit his face occasionally and he just sighed and continued with his eating. Eventually. Kane had his fill and pushes himself up to clean his muzzle with his tongue. He stays his distance away from the group, still close and in their circle, but far enough away so he doesn’t feel uncomfortable. After all, they are still strangers to him.

The silver wolf sits up and listens to Nakita talk about herself. It short, sweet and simple. Vague like his, smart girl. A silence passes through the girl before Nakita speaks up again. New Clan? With bunch of strangers? That is crazy! Kane still didn’t trust anyone here, but the more he got to think about it, food wouldn’t be as scarce if he had others to hunt with because if there was one thing his old taught him that wasn't bloodshed, was to take advantage, when it allows. Kane shrugs, “ Fine with the clan building, as long as i get some good meals, but i am more of follower. However, a if you need a tracker, i could do that for you. Sooooo...anyone else want to be the leader? “ He looks to the others on the group.

Kane tore flesh from flesh, and chewed on the bone he left behind. His ears twitch as the moment of Sparrow to Nakita and then to the hungrily munching of Malakai. “ No problem “, the beige wolf, Malakai, sure did dig in as he felt some blood droplets hit his face occasionally and he just sighed and continued with his eating. Eventually. Kane had his fill and pushes himself up to clean his muzzle with his tongue. He stays his distance away from the group, still close and in their circle, but far enough away so he doesn’t feel uncomfortable. After all, they are still strangers to him.

The silver wolf sits up and listens to Nakita talk about herself. It short, sweet and simple. Vague like his, smart girl. A silence passes through the girl before Nakita speaks up again. New Clan? With bunch of strangers? That is crazy! Kane still didn’t trust anyone here, but the more he got to think about it, food wouldn’t be as scarce if he had others to hunt with because if there was one thing his old taught him that wasn't bloodshed, was to take advantage, when it allows. Kane shrugs, “ Fine with the clan building, as long as i get some good meals, but i am more of follower. However, a if you need a tracker, i could do that for you. Sooooo...anyone else want to be the leader? “ He looks to the others on the group.
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
Malakai continued to eat until she reached bone. Satisfied, she licked her bloodstained muzzle. "I do not think I have the personality of a leader. I could tell you anything about sicknesses, injuries, and herbs but..." She was struck by a thought. Moro! The white wolf was constantly in a dominant position with her tail raised high. She was definitely Alpha material. "Moro! The white wolf with red on her tail." She motioned towards the wolf, who was pretty far away from the group. "She is an Alpha. I can tell." Malakai looked around. "We have so many wolves, however. Do we have any more leaders?"
@CornixElecti @SunTanRae @Rinjichan13 @Toriel @AnonEclipse @DeathTheAshen
Malakai continued to eat until she reached bone. Satisfied, she licked her bloodstained muzzle. "I do not think I have the personality of a leader. I could tell you anything about sicknesses, injuries, and herbs but..." She was struck by a thought. Moro! The white wolf was constantly in a dominant position with her tail raised high. She was definitely Alpha material. "Moro! The white wolf with red on her tail." She motioned towards the wolf, who was pretty far away from the group. "She is an Alpha. I can tell." Malakai looked around. "We have so many wolves, however. Do we have any more leaders?"
@CornixElecti @SunTanRae @Rinjichan13 @Toriel @AnonEclipse @DeathTheAshen
~~~

Yes, Nakita thought while settling down next to Sparrow, Moro would defiantly be the leader. But where was Moro? Was she still back there? Nakita wasn't too worried about Moro not taking the offer, she was more worried about how she would offer it.
"Like I've said before, I'm no leader, but I will fill the position until Moro agrees." She sprung up, almost hitting Sparrow. She walked through and around the other wolves, glancing at them all one at a time, "What do you say?"
She bared her teeth in a smile and stared straight at Kane, "Can you track us back to Moro?"
~~~

Yes, Nakita thought while settling down next to Sparrow, Moro would defiantly be the leader. But where was Moro? Was she still back there? Nakita wasn't too worried about Moro not taking the offer, she was more worried about how she would offer it.
"Like I've said before, I'm no leader, but I will fill the position until Moro agrees." She sprung up, almost hitting Sparrow. She walked through and around the other wolves, glancing at them all one at a time, "What do you say?"
She bared her teeth in a smile and stared straight at Kane, "Can you track us back to Moro?"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8