Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dark City 1x1 RP (Private)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
@risingflames

"Because you don't have a choice." The woman smiled wickedly. "Either you come with me now, and be with your gargoyle friend, or I hunt you down later on." She looked at the strange creature before her, held together with stitches. What an odd animal- he didn't know why the gargoyle was being so friendly to her. "Your choice girl. The gargoyle will likely be in a lot of pain when he comes out from being trapped. The light I use isn't natural, it will likely leave him scared in his cage." She chuckled at the thought. "But not as scared as he will be when he knows what I'm going to do to him."
@risingflames

"Because you don't have a choice." The woman smiled wickedly. "Either you come with me now, and be with your gargoyle friend, or I hunt you down later on." She looked at the strange creature before her, held together with stitches. What an odd animal- he didn't know why the gargoyle was being so friendly to her. "Your choice girl. The gargoyle will likely be in a lot of pain when he comes out from being trapped. The light I use isn't natural, it will likely leave him scared in his cage." She chuckled at the thought. "But not as scared as he will be when he knows what I'm going to do to him."
Come see the stuffed animals I make! (instagram)
@Phoenixwildfire

Miyu's growling simply got louder, The odd mix of a dragon's growl, A wolf's growl, and a lion's growl would probably sound fairly terrifying to any normal person.
"And you'd probably have a fun time experimenting on me now wouldn't you?" Miyu growled in question, Her fur bristling and her tail lashing from side to side.

One or two of her stitches were coming loose around her tail, Causing blood to slowly start covering the stitches, yet she didn't care. She kept glancing around, As if looking for an escape or some way to get away.
@Phoenixwildfire

Miyu's growling simply got louder, The odd mix of a dragon's growl, A wolf's growl, and a lion's growl would probably sound fairly terrifying to any normal person.
"And you'd probably have a fun time experimenting on me now wouldn't you?" Miyu growled in question, Her fur bristling and her tail lashing from side to side.

One or two of her stitches were coming loose around her tail, Causing blood to slowly start covering the stitches, yet she didn't care. She kept glancing around, As if looking for an escape or some way to get away.
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
@risingflames

"Oh yes, you are rather different." The witch set a finger against her chin thoughtfully as she looked the creature over. "You seem stitched together somehow. I wonder what would happen if I switched a few limbs around. Would you still be able to function?" She giggled as if the idea was funny.
@risingflames

"Oh yes, you are rather different." The witch set a finger against her chin thoughtfully as she looked the creature over. "You seem stitched together somehow. I wonder what would happen if I switched a few limbs around. Would you still be able to function?" She giggled as if the idea was funny.
@Phoenixwildfire

"I'd function just fine because the stitches holding me together aren't normal.... They're enchanted and won't work if stitched together any other way then they are now...... Not to mention that I can't exactly be modified in anyway to add new limbs because my blood melts any other stitching......" Miyu growled lightly under her breath, Another reason her kind didn't survive. They weren't born a mix of limbs, Demonicores were born just fine and they'd remain fine for about three months until they started to fall apart and needed to be stitched together the only problem is that the stitching that needs to be used is something that is highly expensive to get where she was from.

Miyu growled lightly and shook out her fur and scales, Her tail still lashing from side to side. She was lightly clawing at the ground and making small claw marks where she had clawed
@Phoenixwildfire

"I'd function just fine because the stitches holding me together aren't normal.... They're enchanted and won't work if stitched together any other way then they are now...... Not to mention that I can't exactly be modified in anyway to add new limbs because my blood melts any other stitching......" Miyu growled lightly under her breath, Another reason her kind didn't survive. They weren't born a mix of limbs, Demonicores were born just fine and they'd remain fine for about three months until they started to fall apart and needed to be stitched together the only problem is that the stitching that needs to be used is something that is highly expensive to get where she was from.

Miyu growled lightly and shook out her fur and scales, Her tail still lashing from side to side. She was lightly clawing at the ground and making small claw marks where she had clawed
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
@risingflames

"Ooh, fascinating." The witch twittered happily. "Well that settles it, then. You'll have to come with me." She held out a hand, palm out, her fingers splayed wide as magic started gathering around Miyu.
@risingflames

"Ooh, fascinating." The witch twittered happily. "Well that settles it, then. You'll have to come with me." She held out a hand, palm out, her fingers splayed wide as magic started gathering around Miyu.
@Phoenixwildfire

Miyu huffed lightly and sat down, Lightly licking one paw. Fine, She'd go along with this witch..... For now. Besides, She'd probably die anyway if she couldn't find food. Which probably wouldn't happen so she probably would die.
Though, That didn't stop her from glaring at the witch with hatred. She'd go along, But she wouldn't go quietly that's for sure
@Phoenixwildfire

Miyu huffed lightly and sat down, Lightly licking one paw. Fine, She'd go along with this witch..... For now. Besides, She'd probably die anyway if she couldn't find food. Which probably wouldn't happen so she probably would die.
Though, That didn't stop her from glaring at the witch with hatred. She'd go along, But she wouldn't go quietly that's for sure
@risingflames

The witch tilted her head as the magic gathered, having expected more of a fight. She let the magic condense around the strange creature, keeping her contained with magic bonds around her paws and neck. She snapped her fingers, the same smoke that had surrounded Harkos surrounded the both of them, the air around them appearing to be melting as they transported to her lair.
@risingflames

The witch tilted her head as the magic gathered, having expected more of a fight. She let the magic condense around the strange creature, keeping her contained with magic bonds around her paws and neck. She snapped her fingers, the same smoke that had surrounded Harkos surrounded the both of them, the air around them appearing to be melting as they transported to her lair.
@Phoenixwildfire

Miyu lightly shook her head, As if trying to get the magic bond around her neck off. She huffed slightly and simply closed her redish amber colored eyes, So long as she was fed she'd go along with this.
Then again, If her father were to EVER find out...... Miyu shuddered at the thought, No. No that mustn't happen she'd be dead before she could plead for an apology.
@Phoenixwildfire

Miyu lightly shook her head, As if trying to get the magic bond around her neck off. She huffed slightly and simply closed her redish amber colored eyes, So long as she was fed she'd go along with this.
Then again, If her father were to EVER find out...... Miyu shuddered at the thought, No. No that mustn't happen she'd be dead before she could plead for an apology.
@risingflames

The witch brought Miyu into the same cell Harkos was staying in, still frozen in the pose he had when the light had hit him. He would be stuck in that pose for about an hour.

The witch smiled at her through the bars, looking in with an expression of triumph. "You'll stay here until I'm done with you. You will both be very useful to me... I will become an immortal- and you will help me." She said before she turned around, closing the door to the cell and locking it tightly, leaving them in the darkness.

It took a while for the light to wear off, Harkos gasping when he took his first breath after being frozen. He looked around, his red eyes flashing to a bright yellow before he set eyes on Miyu. His eyes turned a deep blue at the sight of her, and he sighed, leaning on the wall behind him and sliding down until he was sitting on the ground. "She got you too?"
@risingflames

The witch brought Miyu into the same cell Harkos was staying in, still frozen in the pose he had when the light had hit him. He would be stuck in that pose for about an hour.

The witch smiled at her through the bars, looking in with an expression of triumph. "You'll stay here until I'm done with you. You will both be very useful to me... I will become an immortal- and you will help me." She said before she turned around, closing the door to the cell and locking it tightly, leaving them in the darkness.

It took a while for the light to wear off, Harkos gasping when he took his first breath after being frozen. He looked around, his red eyes flashing to a bright yellow before he set eyes on Miyu. His eyes turned a deep blue at the sight of her, and he sighed, leaning on the wall behind him and sliding down until he was sitting on the ground. "She got you too?"
@Phoenixwildfire

"Let her get me. Better then starving to death slowly like I was before." Miyu replied, Not caring about the ringing in her ears at all at the moment. She laid down and put her head on her paws.
"Though, If my father EVER found out about this I'd be dead before I could even say anything to defend myself." She growled lightly, Rolling onto her side and looking up at him in slight curiosity.
@Phoenixwildfire

"Let her get me. Better then starving to death slowly like I was before." Miyu replied, Not caring about the ringing in her ears at all at the moment. She laid down and put her head on her paws.
"Though, If my father EVER found out about this I'd be dead before I could even say anything to defend myself." She growled lightly, Rolling onto her side and looking up at him in slight curiosity.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31