Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1 on 1 RP with AliceFlutez
1 2 3
@AliceFlutez

It's usually later but I don't feel like rping to late so I don't get all weird (quotev flash backs) So tomorrow i'll probably stay on later
@AliceFlutez

It's usually later but I don't feel like rping to late so I don't get all weird (quotev flash backs) So tomorrow i'll probably stay on later
tumblr_o3jbppP5F71v4jbmso1_500.png
@Crystal4180

Yep, makes perfect sense. For me it'd be 2am Skype call flashbacks though.
@Crystal4180

Yep, makes perfect sense. For me it'd be 2am Skype call flashbacks though.
@AliceFlutez

"That sounds good" Julianna said as she exited her home with one final look.
@AliceFlutez

"That sounds good" Julianna said as she exited her home with one final look.
@Crystal4180 (sorry about the super slow reply, got caught up in irl stuff. Hope it's worth the wait!)

After a strenuous but faily uneventful flight, the pair lands in front of a group of dark purple tents of varying sizes sitting in the shade of one of the canyons. Evendark lets out a short, bird-like whistle and dragons emerge from all of the tents.

"These are the members, and leaders, of Evendark. I know you're still very close to your old clan, but to us you will always be welcomed as one of our own." She pauses, then nods towards a nocturne who looks almost identical to her, aside from a slightly darker body,

"That's my father Loki, the current leader of Evendark. He deals with the performance side of things, and most of the dragons here work under him. Janus, Spinel, Zelus, Diamanda, and Urania are our entertainers and performers, each with their own specialties. Much of their time is spent working on their acts, so you'll mostly be seeing them at meals." She nods towards another nocturne, identical to herself except for the red eyes and dark, fitted clothing.

"This is my mother Sigyn. She's the head of our security as well as our slightly more under the table operations. You will be working under her, along with my younger brother Willowisp. Depending on the complexity of the plan, we may also recieve some assistance from Diamanda. While she much prefers dancing she handles herself incredibly well in a fight, and has a knack for sneaking into small spaces."

"Is there anything else you might like to know before we fill you in on the details of our latest endeavor?"
@Crystal4180 (sorry about the super slow reply, got caught up in irl stuff. Hope it's worth the wait!)

After a strenuous but faily uneventful flight, the pair lands in front of a group of dark purple tents of varying sizes sitting in the shade of one of the canyons. Evendark lets out a short, bird-like whistle and dragons emerge from all of the tents.

"These are the members, and leaders, of Evendark. I know you're still very close to your old clan, but to us you will always be welcomed as one of our own." She pauses, then nods towards a nocturne who looks almost identical to her, aside from a slightly darker body,

"That's my father Loki, the current leader of Evendark. He deals with the performance side of things, and most of the dragons here work under him. Janus, Spinel, Zelus, Diamanda, and Urania are our entertainers and performers, each with their own specialties. Much of their time is spent working on their acts, so you'll mostly be seeing them at meals." She nods towards another nocturne, identical to herself except for the red eyes and dark, fitted clothing.

"This is my mother Sigyn. She's the head of our security as well as our slightly more under the table operations. You will be working under her, along with my younger brother Willowisp. Depending on the complexity of the plan, we may also recieve some assistance from Diamanda. While she much prefers dancing she handles herself incredibly well in a fight, and has a knack for sneaking into small spaces."

"Is there anything else you might like to know before we fill you in on the details of our latest endeavor?"
@AliceFlutez
(No problem at all)

Julianna didn't like how they referred to her clan as her 'old clan' but she knew it wasn't a good idea to speak ill of them. "Not really, let's get on with it then" She said plainly looking at the group of dragons around her.
@AliceFlutez
(No problem at all)

Julianna didn't like how they referred to her clan as her 'old clan' but she knew it wasn't a good idea to speak ill of them. "Not really, let's get on with it then" She said plainly looking at the group of dragons around her.
@Crystal4180

"Well then, let's speak somewhere better suited for such conversations," she turned and started to head into a smaller tent situated right beside the largest tent of all. The tent was a little dim inside, and smelled faintly of almonds and pine trees. A large table was in the middle, full of scrolls with maps, numbers, and a lot of runic writing.

"Our target for this operation is a clan by the name of Aolis, made up primarily of Imperials and Pearlcatchers. Their devotion to the crafts of the Lightweaver attracted a Light Sprite. It spends most of it's time curled up in their archives at the base of a stained glass window, and is our target for this operation."
@Crystal4180

"Well then, let's speak somewhere better suited for such conversations," she turned and started to head into a smaller tent situated right beside the largest tent of all. The tent was a little dim inside, and smelled faintly of almonds and pine trees. A large table was in the middle, full of scrolls with maps, numbers, and a lot of runic writing.

"Our target for this operation is a clan by the name of Aolis, made up primarily of Imperials and Pearlcatchers. Their devotion to the crafts of the Lightweaver attracted a Light Sprite. It spends most of it's time curled up in their archives at the base of a stained glass window, and is our target for this operation."
@AliceFlutez

(AHH SORRY I WAS SO LATE)

"You want to steal a sprite?" Julianna said inquisitively. Sprites were considered sacred to the deities and stealing one was a serious offense. Still, if you had one they'd sell for a lot. Julianna decided on asking "How do you plan on getting in there anyways?".
@AliceFlutez

(AHH SORRY I WAS SO LATE)

"You want to steal a sprite?" Julianna said inquisitively. Sprites were considered sacred to the deities and stealing one was a serious offense. Still, if you had one they'd sell for a lot. Julianna decided on asking "How do you plan on getting in there anyways?".
@Crystal4180

(It's all good, I've been super busy too getting settled in my new place. Maybe let's set up a thing where if we think we're likely to not be able to reply for 3+ days we just shoot the other a message? I don't mind the gaps, but I tend to worry I messed up and offended someone with something I said.)

"The way in is the simplest part dear," Sigyn spoke, her sharkish grin enough to send shiver's up an Imperial's spine, "We go put on a show." Ebondark shuffles her wings and coughs delicately, drawing everyone's attention back to her.

"Yes, one of the largest shows we've put on in a while. The show, which every dragon in their clan should be attending, will let you and the rest of the team sneak into the archives. The stained glass will have been loosened in one corner during our visit to speak with them about having a show there, and will leave your team an easy way in and out."
@Crystal4180

(It's all good, I've been super busy too getting settled in my new place. Maybe let's set up a thing where if we think we're likely to not be able to reply for 3+ days we just shoot the other a message? I don't mind the gaps, but I tend to worry I messed up and offended someone with something I said.)

"The way in is the simplest part dear," Sigyn spoke, her sharkish grin enough to send shiver's up an Imperial's spine, "We go put on a show." Ebondark shuffles her wings and coughs delicately, drawing everyone's attention back to her.

"Yes, one of the largest shows we've put on in a while. The show, which every dragon in their clan should be attending, will let you and the rest of the team sneak into the archives. The stained glass will have been loosened in one corner during our visit to speak with them about having a show there, and will leave your team an easy way in and out."
@AliceFlutez

"Is there any serious guards there, for something of such value" Julianna didn't like the way Sigyn was looking at her, almost hungrily. It made her jeweled scales rise with goosebumps. She looked around the room mindlessly as she awaited an answer.

@AliceFlutez

"Is there any serious guards there, for something of such value" Julianna didn't like the way Sigyn was looking at her, almost hungrily. It made her jeweled scales rise with goosebumps. She looked around the room mindlessly as she awaited an answer.

@Crystal4180

Oh my gosh, this got lost in a ping shuffle and I was so busy I forgot to check up on it... I'll update a reply in as soon as I get home from work in a few hours. I'm really sorry.
@Crystal4180

Oh my gosh, this got lost in a ping shuffle and I was so busy I forgot to check up on it... I'll update a reply in as soon as I get home from work in a few hours. I'm really sorry.
1 2 3