Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Crossroad Forest - OPEN
1 2
@Redamancy

Oh, this looks like a cool idea! Could I join with a hellhound character, maybe??
@Redamancy

Oh, this looks like a cool idea! Could I join with a hellhound character, maybe??
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
@Aretimes
yep! just make sure you put that your hound requires an owner. no hell hound is without a demon for very long

@Sussuri great! ill check it out
@Aretimes
yep! just make sure you put that your hound requires an owner. no hell hound is without a demon for very long

@Sussuri great! ill check it out
@Redamancy
@LeviathanScream
@radishcake
@Annekin

It wasnt awful hard per say, for Papki to wander and get lost. No, but then, he knew of where he was. Papkis wandering had left him at a crossroadd of sorts, where he was peering from the bushes, his dark colors hidden and blending with the surroundings.

Were they playing a game? His grin widened.
(sorry its so short, just woke up orz)
@Redamancy
@LeviathanScream
@radishcake
@Annekin

It wasnt awful hard per say, for Papki to wander and get lost. No, but then, he knew of where he was. Papkis wandering had left him at a crossroadd of sorts, where he was peering from the bushes, his dark colors hidden and blending with the surroundings.

Were they playing a game? His grin widened.
(sorry its so short, just woke up orz)
78347912_DtHGni6JlxWvMOI.gif
I know this can be frustrating… And it can feel like so much effort to progress such a small amount, but I want you to know that I’m proud of you.
78347883_cDlJI4czTEgrv1N.gif
@ Redamancy
@RedRoastCoffee
@LeviathanScream
@radishcake
@Annekin
@Aretimes
^^ try to keep your pings like this unless your interacting with a singular person, or someone hasn't been posting so we dont flood them. that way we always have an updated pinglist

one of the players reshuffled the cards before they go for another round, with his free hand, he sips his drink the serpentine waiter had just gave him, then trailed her finger over his back as she returns to serve others.
the vampire chuckles at the waiter who shoots him a smile, and a wink. a gesture between them that hints of more then money as a tip possibly. he turns, and waits for the player to distribute cards.
@ Redamancy
@RedRoastCoffee
@LeviathanScream
@radishcake
@Annekin
@Aretimes
^^ try to keep your pings like this unless your interacting with a singular person, or someone hasn't been posting so we dont flood them. that way we always have an updated pinglist

one of the players reshuffled the cards before they go for another round, with his free hand, he sips his drink the serpentine waiter had just gave him, then trailed her finger over his back as she returns to serve others.
the vampire chuckles at the waiter who shoots him a smile, and a wink. a gesture between them that hints of more then money as a tip possibly. he turns, and waits for the player to distribute cards.
@Redamancy
Sure thing~~ Gonna start working on 'em now~
@Redamancy
Sure thing~~ Gonna start working on 'em now~
@Redamancy
Alrighty, they're done~! I'm gonna hop in when I spot a place to throw these dwebs in <3
@Redamancy
Alrighty, they're done~! I'm gonna hop in when I spot a place to throw these dwebs in <3
1 2