Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rediscovering the World (Private)
1 2 3
@K00K00kat

{So sorry for the late reply and long wait! D: I was busy helping out today and yesterday, and just got time to be on here.}

"Quite alright, I do not mind. We all aren't knowledgeable of everything. Besides that, until the rain calms down, would you like us to get to know each other?" Six asked, simply trying to bypass time. He knew it was a risk, but he wouldn't mention anything about the organization, until later dates. For now, he would just give her simple facts about him.

{This is insanely short because very I'm tired. - -'' I hope you understand...}
@K00K00kat

{So sorry for the late reply and long wait! D: I was busy helping out today and yesterday, and just got time to be on here.}

"Quite alright, I do not mind. We all aren't knowledgeable of everything. Besides that, until the rain calms down, would you like us to get to know each other?" Six asked, simply trying to bypass time. He knew it was a risk, but he wouldn't mention anything about the organization, until later dates. For now, he would just give her simple facts about him.

{This is insanely short because very I'm tired. - -'' I hope you understand...}
ink%20copy_zpsrhwfdych.png
@InkZylorn

(That's perfectly okay!)

Helen perked up slightly. "Sure!" she said. "I don't think the rain's going to go away for a while, though, so you better have plenty of things about yourself to say! I know I do!"

Looking out into the rain, Helen could tell she was right. Unless the rain were to stop suddenly, it was going to be there for a fair amount of time. Though she was perfectly okay with staying and talking to Six, she bet that some of the dragons from her clan were probably wondering where she was. She knew that her familiar was worried, she hadn't let him follow her during her short trip into the surrounding areas, even though she usually did.

(I had a sleepover and we barely slept, so I'm also tired. It's ok)
@InkZylorn

(That's perfectly okay!)

Helen perked up slightly. "Sure!" she said. "I don't think the rain's going to go away for a while, though, so you better have plenty of things about yourself to say! I know I do!"

Looking out into the rain, Helen could tell she was right. Unless the rain were to stop suddenly, it was going to be there for a fair amount of time. Though she was perfectly okay with staying and talking to Six, she bet that some of the dragons from her clan were probably wondering where she was. She knew that her familiar was worried, she hadn't let him follow her during her short trip into the surrounding areas, even though she usually did.

(I had a sleepover and we barely slept, so I'm also tired. It's ok)
1 2 3